1 minute ago, LovesToWet said:

Here I am trying to behave myself and what does the weather do, it gives me the perfect opportunity to have some fun on my bike ride home but I can't as I'm trying to be a good boy. Bloody typical! 

Oh! The temptation! I'm sure you'll come to the right decision

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Fun morning ride.

Well as I was already wet from the rain, I couldn't be bothered to stop for a piss so I just let it go as I was pedalling along. It was a nice warm relief from the cold rain and looked fucking great as it ran down my thigh and splashed to the ground as I rode along. Got home and needed to pee again so dashed to the bathroom and just let myself go in my already piss & rain soak tights. 

https://www.erome.com/a/PQB4jKGj

Videoframe_20221120_081002_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_610530025427673.jpg

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Fun morning ride.

Well as I was already wet from the rain, I couldn't be bothered to stop for a piss so I just let it go as I was pedalling along. It was a nice warm relief from the cold rain and looked fucking great as it ran down my thigh and splashed to the ground as I rode along. Got home and needed to pee again so dashed to the bathroom and just let myself go in my already piss & rain soak tights. 

https://www.erome.com/a/PQB4jKGj

Videoframe_20221120_081002_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_610530025427673.jpg

Such a wonderful thought to imagine your nonchalant pee as you pedalled …and the wet trail you left. Lovely. 💚

• Like 1
21 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Such a wonderful thought to imagine your nonchalant pee as you pedalled …and the wet trail you left. Lovely. 💚

I've done it a few times now and it's a great feeling. Being already wet from the rain ment I didn't have to worry about people seeing a wet patch either so I felt relaxed afterwards too

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a bit of time to myself last night so I decided to relax and have a little bit of fun. I had had a few glasses of juice and I could feel myself getting a bit desperate which made me started to feel horny. A plan formed so I checked the washing machine, it was half full and had some towels in. Perfect, I thought. I can put the towels on the floor and have a little 'accident' then throw everything into the machine and all evidence will be washed by morning. I could feel my bladder really starting to ache now so I had to get everything out ready. I just got my trainers off when the pee dance started. I was standing, pacing and grabbing my crotch, doing the best I could to hold on so. The more desperate I am, the better the pleasure of release. It didn't take much longer before my little bladder failed and my sweet warm golden necture started to soak my boxers and tight blue jeans. It was so so fucking nice to feel my crotch get wet before my pee started soaking down the inside of my thigh. When I had finished, I got my now hard cock out and had a little play before putting it back into my soaked boxers. About a minute later I could feel I still had some pee left, so I pulled out my still hard cock and pissed onto the floor a little before putting it back and empting it all into my already soaked boxers. Well I was really horny now so there was only 1 thing left to do.... I'll let you guess the rest

Videoframe_20230102_060617_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_1574520688503493.jpg

Videoframe_20230102_060650_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_1574555904522238.jpg

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Hot 3
13 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I had a bit of time to myself last night so I decided to relax and have a little bit of fun. I had had a few glasses of juice and I could feel myself getting a bit desperate which made me started to feel horny. A plan formed so I checked the washing machine, it was half full and had some towels in. Perfect, I thought. I can put the towels on the floor and have a little 'accident' then throw everything into the machine and all evidence will be washed by morning. I could feel my bladder really starting to ache now so I had to get everything out ready. I just got my trainers off when the pee dance started. I was standing, pacing and grabbing my crotch, doing the best I could to hold on so. The more desperate I am, the better the pleasure of release. It didn't take much longer before my little bladder failed and my sweet warm golden necture started to soak my boxers and tight blue jeans. It was so so fucking nice to feel my crotch get wet before my pee started soaking down the inside of my thigh. When I had finished, I got my now hard cock out and had a little play before putting it back into my soaked boxers. About a minute later I could feel I still had some pee left, so I pulled out my still hard cock and pissed onto the floor a little before putting it back and empting it all into my already soaked boxers. Well I was really horny now so there was only 1 thing left to do.... I'll let you guess the rest

Videoframe_20230102_060617_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_1574520688503493.jpg

Videoframe_20230102_060650_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_1574555904522238.jpg

Wow! Sounds like great fun! Thanks for sharing the words and pictures with us!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...