On 6/2/2022 at 7:35 AM, LovesToWet said:

Sorry, I'm not very good at writing about my experiences but I thought I would give it a go.

It seems my body clock didn't get the memo about today being a bank holiday and woke me up stupidly early so I decided to make the most out of a quiet house and have a little fun.

The washing machine was half full so it seemed a perfect time to soak my boxers as they and the clean up towels could go straight into the machine and nobody would know, so I made myself a coffee and waiting. It didn't take too long for the coffee to hit so I went straight to the toilet, sat down and relaxed. Within a few seconds the pressure released and warm piss started soaking my boxers, running around the outside of my now wet thigh and dripping into the bowl below. I haven't wet myself like this for a while and it felt good to do it again which made me a bit stiff. The hardness of my cock stemmed the flow of my pee which can be annoying when your desperate, but luckily it made me want to go again about 5 mins later. I hadn't turned on the washing machine yet so I decided to take my pee soaked boxers out of the machine and put them back on ready for another soaking.

I'm so glad I did because this made me even more horny, so after I finished soaking them for a second time, I couldn't resist having playing with myself afterwards. I took hold of my hard cock while still wearing my boxers and wanked myself off through my wet boxers...it felt great and I quickly finished.

A great way to start the day 😊

Thanks to @MidoriLemonade85 for reminding me how much fun it can be to just sit on the toilet and piss through your underwear.

Here's the 1st wetting, the second wetting and playing are private I'm afraid.

https://www.erome.com/a/jsMv9b5K

Nice.

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't had much time lately for some fun so I took the opportunity when I could this morning. Lycra is so great for wetting, love it.

Sadly I can't upload the video as Erome won't let me sign into my account so there's only a few pictures today.

PXL_20220611_054728961.TS_exported_96721.jpg

PXL_20220611_054728961.TS_exported_102958.jpg

PXL_20220611_054728961.TS_exported_83124.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, morty98 said:

When I have the chance, I enjoy wetting my clothes, too. I wish I did it more often. Shoutout to @Paulypeeps , your attitude is awesome 🙂

Are there any more of you for whom wetting is a regular and daily thing?

Certainly not daily for me, but when the mood takes me I really enjoy a good wetting 😊

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I rode to work this morning without checking the weather forecast, seems that I may get caught out later when I ride home ...... I really hope I do as I may be able to have an 'accident' and the rain will hide it.

Am I the only person who wants it to rain so I can have some fun?

• Love 3

I like rain too, but mainly because there are less other people around. Around my usual pee spots, there can be up to around ten minutes between people passing while it rains. Whereas, on a sunny day, there seem to be people everywhere, despite me already walking for an hour into the middle of nowhere. During my last recording, somebody even walked right past the greenery in front of my hiding place and while it did make me a little horny, I'm so glad that he didn't turn around.

While I would love for other people to look at me while peeing, that isn't really possible in this country, so I prefer a more relaxing pee in complete solitude during rain over a risky pee any day.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

While I would love for other people to look at me while peeing, that isn't really possible in this country, so I prefer a more relaxing pee in complete solitude during rain over a risky pee any day.

The more I am enjoying peeing outside, the more I like the thought of being caught but in reality I would probably freak if I did get caught.

The idea of peeing in front of willing viewers is very appealing as I know there would be no embarrassment between us. Don't think that'll ever happen though

Rode home from work, a little bit warm so went for a bath, wasn't too desperate so it's not a massive wetting but thought I'd make good use of the moment and enjoy myself anyway. 😊😊

PXL_20220629_181012341.TS_exported_33787.jpg

PXL_20220629_181012341.TS_exported_38218.jpg

PXL_20220629_181012341.TS_exported_40517.jpg

PXL_20220629_181012341.TS_exported_49514.jpg

20220629_195719.gif

Edited by LovesToWet
Crap English lol
  • Hot 3

Its not often that I feel the desire to lick a dick through clothing, but damn, that piss-soaked bulge looks tasty 😻

(hope you don't mind me being this direct, I'm just way too horny now to think of a less perverted way to express just how much I love this)

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

Its not often that I feel the desire to lick a dick through clothing, but damn, that piss-soaked bulge looks tasty 😻

(hope you don't mind me being this direct, I'm just way too horny now to think of a less perverted way to express just how much I love this)

Lol. No need to apologize, just glad I can make someone happy

• Love 1
On 6/18/2022 at 5:21 AM, morty98 said:

When I have the chance, I enjoy wetting my clothes, too. I wish I did it more often. Shoutout to @Paulypeeps , your attitude is awesome 🙂

Are there any more of you for whom wetting is a regular and daily thing?

Sadly not daily nor is it regular, only when I get the opportunity so when I get the chance I take it

I went for a run in my lycra running shorts and all I wanted to do was piss in them but there was too many people about. Do t know what it is about lycra but it makes me want to wet myself every time I put it on

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

I went for a run in my lycra running shorts and all I wanted to do was piss in them but there was too many people about. Do t know what it is about lycra but it makes me want to wet myself every time I put it on

Come next week I’ll be absolutely drenching this get up…

7E2E63AC-E5DB-494B-A3F1-3E265F186E7B.jpeg

• Like 1
22 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Why worry about people when there will be nothing to see, especially if you sit somewhere like on a bench and pee.

4 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Why worry about people when there will be nothing to see, especially if you sit somewhere like on a bench and pee.

I'm not that brave I'm afraid. I only do it when I'm out on quiet roads on my bike as it's unlikely I'll run into people

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 12:49 AM, LovesToWet said:

spandex and lycra are always great to pee in 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a fun weekend on my bike, got in ple ty of miles and I had some fun along the way too. I had to stop a few times while I was out riding, got myself a little wet 💦💦 and then rewet my shorts when I got home. I couldn't completely soak myself in case I got caught but the little bits of wetting I did were still fun. 

Here's a gif for now and I'll post a video or 2 later

GIF-220829_091630.gif

• Like 1
  • Hot 2