• 2 weeks later...

Well after biking to work all week in my lovely tight lycra, I decided to reward myself with a slight wetting of my lycra shorts. I wasn't hugely desperate or anything but it was the only chance I had so I took it and really enjoyed it. Rule 32, enjoy the little things

• Love 4
4 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Wetting is what brings many of us introverts here. It is something that you can enjoy privately, or with a partner, and doesnโ€™t have much risk factor involved, plus clean up is basic. ย it can be fitted into daily life easily. I like, when I can, to wet my tights, under my long dress, while cooking dinner. My kitchen surrounds me with a breakfast bar, so it gives me some privacy from others in the house to pee in pantsย while cooking onions on the stove or loading up the dishwasher late at night. Sometimes i do it while hanging washing outside. The other day after a long day at work I sat on the toilet to pee through panties. Just so relaxing and comforting.ย 

Its great isn't it. I think you braver than me for doing it around the house.ย 

I hope you don't mind me saying that I think its rather hot imagining you peeing through your panties while sitting on the toiletย 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
19 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Its great isn't it. I think you braver than me for doing it around the house.ย 

I hope you don't mind me saying that I think its rather hot imagining you peeing through your panties while sitting on the toiletย 

Great minds think alike. ๐Ÿฅฐย 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

The other day after a long day at work I sat on the toilet to pee through panties. Just so relaxing and comforting.ย 

Yes great minds do think alike, and this had given me an idea for a video. I haven't pissed through my boxers while just sitting on the toilet for a while now so I think its about time I did it again. I've just got some nice tight lycra boxers that would be perfect for this.ย 

8 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Yes great minds do think alike, and this had given me an idea for a video. I haven't pissed through my boxers while just sitting on the toilet for a while now so I think its about time I did it again. I've just got some nice tight lycra boxers that would be perfect for this.ย 

Go for it. Sounds like perfection to me.ย 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Sorry, I'm not very good at writing about my experiences but I thought I would give it a go.

ย 

It seems my body clock didn't get the memo about today being a bank holiday and woke me up stupidly early so I decided to make the most out of a quiet house and have a little fun.

The washing machine was half full so it seemed a perfect time to soak my boxers as they and the clean up towels could go straight into the machine and nobody would know, so I made myself a coffee and waiting. It didn't take too long for the coffee to hit so I went straight to the toilet, sat down and relaxed. Within a few seconds the pressure released and warm piss started soaking my boxers, running around the outside of my now wet thigh and dripping into the bowl below. I haven't wet myself like this for a while and it felt good to do it again which made me a bit stiff. The hardness of my cock stemmed the flow of my pee which can be annoying when your desperate, but luckily it made me want to go again about 5 mins later. I hadn't turned on the washing machine yet so I decided to take my pee soaked boxers out of the machine and put them back on ready for another soaking.

I'm so glad I did because this made me even more horny, so after I finished soaking them for a second time, I couldn't resist having playing with myself afterwards. I took hold of my hard cock while still wearing my boxers and wanked myself off through my wet boxers...it felt great and I quickly finished.

A great way to start the day ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks to @MidoriLemonade85ย for reminding me how much fun it can be to just sit on the toilet and piss through your underwear.

Here's the 1st wetting, the second wetting and playing are private I'm afraid.

https://www.erome.com/a/jsMv9b5K

Excellent! Really excellent - thanks for sharing. It sounds like you had a lovely time this morning ๐Ÿ™‚ย Enjoy the rest of the day!