Pee races

13 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I have never done something like this but I cant think of anything more fun! I guess for the time being I will have to just race myself and see if I can beat my best time:p

We could make a peefans Leaderboard to see who finds the best hil and has the best performance xD. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

We could make a peefans Leaderboard to see who finds the best hil and has the best performance xD. 

We can have a few set up globally. Leave the coordinates for everyone to give it a try! That sounds like fun! Would probably disturb people outside of the site but who cares? Certainly not me 🤷🏽‍♀️ I just wanna race my friends!

2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

We can have a few set up globally. Leave the coordinates for everyone to give it a try! That sounds like fun! Would probably disturb people outside of the site but who cares? Certainly not me 🤷🏽‍♀️ I just wanna race my friends!

When i thought about it it was more like a fun forum challenge. But you went full on Pokemon Go here xD. (But i honestly think that we are to few active members to have local pee battle and traveling longer distances for some silly fun is to impractical.)

P.s. Why am i in full event planner mode already xD

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

When i thought about it it was more like a fun forum challenge. But you went full on Pokemon Go here xD. (But i honestly think that we are to few active members to have local pee battle and traveling longer distances for some silly fun is to impractical.)

P.s. Why am i in full event planner mode already xD

I was just thinking we would want it to be as fair as possible right? So maybe we can have one or two established ramps in each state/territory and have everyone flock to there for their races! Look the thought of a forum "leaderboard" excited me and I couldn't help myself 🤣

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I was just thinking we would want it to be as fair as possible right? So maybe we can have one or two established ramps in each state/territory and have everyone flock to there for their races! Look the thought of a forum "leaderboard" excited me and I couldn't help myself 🤣

I was more thinking about fun and not series competition but you are right. My approach would make the person with the best hill victorious xD. 
The measuring jung idea from @mickymoist gave me an idea. Someone could also build a ramp out of an old pizza box or something. If it was something everyone could easily build no one would need to drive anywhere and you could standardize the whole thing. But that would turn the whole thing in to a crafts and arts project xD. 

Does anyone else feel like we are brain storming the first pee olympics xD ? 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

So a bit like Pokémon Go, except it’s Pokémon Go Pee

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MaxWasTaken said:

I was more thinking about fun and not series competition but you are right. My approach would make the person with the best hill victorious xD. 
The measuring jung idea from @mickymoist gave me an idea. Someone could also build a ramp out of an old pizza box or something. If it was something everyone could easily build no one would need to drive anywhere and you could standardize the whole thing. But that would turn the whole thing in to a crafts and arts project xD. 

Does anyone else feel like we are brain storming the first pee olympics xD ? 

I am laughing so hard. It's like every message we stress it's not that serious and it's just for fun, but then we get more and more into it! 

I'm with you with the pizza box idea. Although every company's boxes will be different, so in our rules we'll have to include a specific pizza from a specific company. You can't have a little Domino's box vs a giant Costco sized box! 

• Haha 1
Just now, mickymoist said:

Technically  not the first 😁

Oh shit i wasn't around back then let me "research that thread for inspiration" xD

5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I am laughing so hard. It's like every message we stress it's not that serious and it's just for fun, but then we get more and more into it! 

I'm with you with the pizza box idea. Although every company's boxes will be different, so in our rules we'll have to include a specific pizza from a specific company. You can't have a little Domino's box vs a giant Costco sized box! 

Yeah the pizza carton idea is good but to small xD. Most people will just overshoot. And making it in to a full on art project where you build a big as ramp is impractical xD. 
But i agree the serious/not serious planning is fun. 

Haven’t done that with other people. That seems fun, I mean I have done it on my own where I do watch my pee snither on the road/path and seeing how far it goes or where it leads to. But me and my friend do pee on the wall and see who can aim higher though, also see who can go the longest.  Looks like we may have to find somewhere where there’s a hill and have a race. 

• Like 2