My first ‘naughty’ public restroom pee

7 hours ago, Transpeerant said:

I’ve reached another pee milestone for myself tonight! 😆. I went to the movies with my mom, and I pretty much finished the large soda I had by the end of the movie. I didn’t really feel much of an urge to go pee, but because we weren’t 100% sure if we were going to stop anywhere else before making our way back to my house, I decided to use the restroom at the theater. I also decided to go because I noticed they had two separate family/unisex ones, so I wouldn’t have to go through the stressful situation that is trying to use gendered restrooms being transgender 😪
Anyway, I got into the room and over a quick glance around it was pretty easy to see it was very in need of cleaning. My first thought was to maybe finally take my chance to spray my pee more against the wall behind and next to the toilet, but ultimately decided not to because my mom was waiting on me and wanted to be fast. That’s when I noticed the drain in the center of the room and immediately knew that that was where I was going to pee.
I quickly got my belt and pants undone and around to my knees, and got in a low squat over the drain. I didn’t bother lining myself up over it completely and then slowly started letting my stream go. I really wanted to let it go full force and make a bigger mess, but I was worried about if my mom would be able to hear the splattering from outside, so I kept control of the stream throughout to keep it quieter. Once I was done I wiped off and put the tissue in the toilet, snapped a quick picture of my puddle, then flushed to make it seem like I went normally 😝. I washed my hands and stepped out and then we were on our way. But I’m so glad I took my opportunity to be naughty like that, such an exhilarating feeling!

E24C21DC-E7BF-482C-A8D0-DE28F033F883.jpeg

Wow! A large soda and a long movie and your bladder didn't feel full?  I still presume there was a lot in there.

Congrats on your first naughty piss and it looks like you controlled the mess pretty well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 4/24/2022 at 8:06 AM, Transpeerant said:

I also decided to go because I noticed they had two separate family/unisex ones, so I wouldn’t have to go through the stressful situation that is trying to use gendered restrooms being transgender 😪.

Personally, I would love to witness you using the bathroom, and I can't be the only one who thinks like that, so try not to worry too much 💓

On 4/24/2022 at 8:06 AM, Transpeerant said:

My first thought was to maybe finally take my chance to spray my pee more against the wall behind and next to the toilet, but ultimately decided not to because my mom was waiting on me and wanted to be fast. That’s when I noticed the drain in the center of the room and immediately knew that that was where I was going to pee.

Any place other than the actual toilet is a good choice 😸

• Hug 1