How do you prefer to wet the bed?

Hi friends!

This morning while bedwetting, I was alternating between "leaking" and really forcing it out all while just laying on my back, not moving. This made me wonder: how do the other weirdos of Peefans like to wet the bed?

Be as detailed as possible and maybe I'll try it out for myself sometime 🙂

• Like 1

I know and completely understand the subtleties of having a fellow peefan describe to you their naughty exploits  - so I understand why you've asked.

But also don't forget about the search facilities on the site.  The basic search bar is good and the advanced search is even better to seek out all the wealth of existing content on the site.  Many links to members photos and video too.

2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I also enjoy lying on my back and lifting my knees so that I can pee on my feet.

Sounds lovely.  I am trying to imagine this position.  Do you bend your knees full and pull your feet in close, or bend them part way and try to project the stream.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Last time I wet the bed was cos I was absolutely rat-arsed. I only knew about it when I woke up majorly hungover. Felt really embarrassed even though I was in my own so nobody else knew...until now

I knbow how you feel. I used to wet my bed when i got drunk quite a lot. Was always embarrassing but thankfully i was always alone in my shame lol

To the main thread question though, nowadays i like to wet it when am awake and my favourite way to do it is to hold as long as possible and then just suddenly let go and pee as string as possible until am empty. Best if have blanket on top as keeps pee from spraying too high and also feels a bit more 'real' to me as i was always covered during my actual accidents. I love how it feels when it soaks and spreads beneath me on the sheet.

12 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Sounds lovely.  I am trying to imagine this position.  Do you bend your knees full and pull your feet in close, or bend them part way and try to project the stream.

Part way and try to project the stream. I love feeling it land on my feet and ankles.

• Like 3