Long time lurker new time poster

EvieXXX

1 hour ago, EvieXXX said:

Hi I’m Evie F/23/UK

I have been a long time lurker but I’m finally interested in posting and getting to know some like minded pee people, I have a bladder condition so I always have to pee and end up reliving myself in plenty of public places or anytime I can’t reach a toilet lol x

Its kinda nice that you became a "peefan". Without this interest your condition could be much more annoying ^^. 
Welcome to the club of the cool kids :D.

• Agree 1

Hi @EvieXXX and a huge welcome to now having stepped in out of the cold.   After your time browsing you'll know exactly what we're about but still of course please just shout up with any questions.

We of course have members with all sorts of pee interests - there are those who enjoy pee simply as pee, whether it be self indulging in wetting, holding or peeing and like yourself there are those who are able to partake in some varied peeing, even if not directly planned out.  Of course there are those members where pee is a sexual act and unfortunately a small minority who cannot understand that someone peeing isn't solely for their arousal.

But irrespective, we try to make Peefans as welcoming and inclusive a place as we can.  Enjoy your time and remember staff are always here to help.

• Like 1
On 4/23/2022 at 7:35 PM, EvieXXX said:

Hi I’m Evie F/23/UK

I have been a long time lurker but I’m finally interested in posting and getting to know some like minded pee people, I have a bladder condition so I always have to pee and end up reliving myself in plenty of public places or anytime I can’t reach a toilet lol x

I have a similar issue - an enlarged prostate, generally have to pee every two hours or so.  Welcome to the site, there are lots of great, friendly people

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 12:35 AM, EvieXXX said:

Hi I’m Evie F/23/UK

Welcome Evie.  I admire that you've transformed a potential problem into a huge positive.  Such a sexy attitude to life! X

1 minute ago, Sixdor said:

Welcome Evie.  I admire that you've transformed a potential problem into a huge positive.  Such a sexy attitude to life! X

Although I understand Goldens comment that not necessarily a sexual act.

• 2 weeks later...