In the mood to share

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I haven't been in the mood lately as I've had too much going on but on a day like this, I couldn't resist a little checky out door pee

PXL_20220617_084634370.TS_exported_19825.jpg

Fabulous photo there! It's pee art!

• Like 1

Woke up early as it's Monday and work was calling. I put on my lovely tight lycra cycling cloths ready for my morning commute and all the way there all I could think about was letting myself go and pissing myself. I just had the urge to feel my shorts getting wetter and wetter from the warmth of my piss. I just wanted to feel it pouring down my thigh as I ride along but because I couldn't as I was riding to work, the more I wanted to do it, to be naughty and not care. Sadly i'm not that brave so just stopped and pissed at the side of the road. I guess we all get urges like this that cannot be fulfilled and leave us wanting.

1 day I will get to piss in my cycling shorts again, but not today

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Looks like you needed to spray something else there 😉

If I wasn't at work parked in a layby I would have done. I was really horny this morning and would have happily finished myself off if I could

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...