Hello everybody!

I've been here a little while so I suppose it's time I introduced myself!

I'm from North London and have been into pee for as long as I can remember

My first recollection of being aware of a "peeing event" was when the girl I was sat next to in class let go into her knickers one afternoon. I guess the smell of wet cotton will always be with me!! I was only six years old at the time but it was a defining moment!

Life has brought many things but in the 55 years that have passed since that time the only thing that hasn't happened that I really regret is that sadly, I have never seen a girl pee since! Not once!

My wife would have none of it - peeing is done behind a firmly closed door - and the opportunity to watch someone else has never happened - and probably never will. I've come to accept this and am happy getting my fix watching video on the web on the odd occasion when "she who must be obeyed" is out of the way!

I do enjoy reading about all your wonderful experiences - keep them coming!!

Welcome to the site, thanks for introducing yourself! Hopefully one day you'll stumble across a sighting of a girl peeing, but if not there's plenty of videos, pictures and stories here to keep you entertained. I look forward to chatting with you around the forum. :)

• Like 1
I've been here a little while so I suppose it's time I introduced myself!

I'm from North London and have been into pee for as long as I can remember

My first recollection of being aware of a "peeing event" was when the girl I was sat next to in class let go into her knickers one afternoon. I guess the smell of wet cotton will always be with me!! I was only six years old at the time but it was a defining moment!

Life has brought many things but in the 55 years that have passed since that time the only thing that hasn't happened that I really regret is that sadly, I have never seen a girl pee since! Not once!

My wife would have none of it - peeing is done behind a firmly closed door - and the opportunity to watch someone else has never happened - and probably never will. I've come to accept this and am happy getting my fix watching video on the web on the odd occasion when "she who must be obeyed" is out of the way!

I do enjoy reading about all your wonderful experiences - keep them coming!!

welcome to the site