‘Unnecessary’ peeing in public

18 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I am totally planning on doing the same some time soon! 😊 Or.. actually today was my first attempt 🙈but I had to pick up a parcel and some groceries in the city center on my way first so I half-what chickened out and went for a pee before I left. Figuring the two glasses of wine and the amount of water (plus some more for on the go) I drank before I left would make for a perfect timing. And of course it didn’t. 

I was still a bit hesitant to walk too far from the city so I just wandered around for a bit like a random tourist. Chilling on some park benches, pretending to take pictures of the scenery with my phone, etc. Gulped more water down from the moment I left the city center but my bladder was just totally oblivious. I passed by some absolutely perfect piss spots that I hadn’t seen before (but were definitely used recently.. quite a turn on 😚) but my bladder just kept on feeling empty 😐 Forward 1,5 hours and I was finally being able to pee a small spurt on the pavement. After that I just gave up and returned home. Better luck next time I guess 🤷‍♀️☺️

Yes timing is everything! Better luck next time. I find drinking about an hour and a half before heading out is good to give me some desperation and a nice flood once I find a spot

On 4/23/2022 at 9:11 AM, oliver2 said:

Do you prefer to pee in the water or on the shore? 😘

You weren't really asking me, but I'll answer anyway. :) In the water keeps the warm pee around my body for a few seconds, and I love that feeling.  OTOH, if you're on shore, your pee isn't being harmlessly washed away. You're leaving a puddle somewhere, and I like the naughtiness of that. :) 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

PS: I'll always prefer peeing outside to using a public restroom. Those places are just disgusting, I only use them if in company who wouldn't appreciate my behaviour. Otherwise, it has happened that I have actually peed behind the toilet building on a motorway rest area rather than inside as I was supposed to do...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I have never HAD to pee anywhere, I have a large bladder and strong pelvic floor muscles so can always hold it long enough to get somewhere. So if I pee somewhere else it is always for the experience rather than a necessity. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/26/2022 at 11:20 AM, KylieRobidoux said:

I’ll answer this a little differently. I don’t pee outside that much but I do hover/squat over the toilet almost every time. Even if it’s super clean. I haven’t peed without making at least a little mess in forever. 

In a public toilet do you then leave that mess when you leave?

On 4/24/2022 at 1:02 PM, M.Vixen said:

I most definitely prefer peeing in the water. I like the warmth spreading between my legs, but I also feel a sort of ‘back-pressure’ against my pee hole when I’m going because water is more.. dense than air.. i guess? Which feels arousing 😚

I know exactly what you mean with regards to this! Letting go underwater is a strangely relaxing yet also very arousing sensation - which is why I make sure to pee every time I’m in a bath, swimming pool, sea or other body of water. It feels extra naughty if others are stood/swimming nearby in the water too, of course! 😏

With regards to the original topic question - I very much piss in public ‘unnecessarily’, on a fairly regular basis, and will also actively avoid using designated toilets in order to do so.  In terms of what I like most about it, it’s definitely the naughty feeling of doing so - that potential of getting caught - it’s all such an intense, exhilarating rush. I enjoy pissing up walls to leave a nice mark behind, that other people will hopefully see. There’s also an element of enjoying being particularly naughty with it - for example I used to piss on the stair handrail of the footbridge over the train tracks near where I used to live.. it would of course dry up soon after, and ultimately get rinsed away by rain etc, but part of me likes knowing people would then unknowingly put their hands on the rail (that I had pissed on) after I’d done so.. 😈

• Like 1
  • Love 2

It’s often a very fine line between necessary and unnecessary…

I mean, at the absolute moment it may be a total necessity to pee somewhere public and the only alternative would be a clothes wetting. 

But an hour earlier when we left the house / office without going for a sensible pee, or the pint of water we drank before we set off, or the convenient public bathroom we avoided using… all of those things we do sort of point to our predicament being a little ‘unnecessary’ in absolute terms.

We had the opportunity- but where was the fun in that ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jonnno said:

In a public toilet do you then leave that mess when you leave?

1 hour ago, Peevert said:

You sound on the edge of kink shaming. 

There's a fine line - the Peefans way definitely sits on one side of that line, and we trust this comment is on that side too.

Ever since I started working an earlier shift, I’ve been purposely avoiding my morning pee to see if I get lucky enough that I can let it out in the street near the bus stop. Doesn’t usually pan out the way I want though— sometimes there’s not enough coverage from view, sometimes there’s too much foot traffic, sometimes a school bus would be parked nearby, the other day there were entire news crews within lie of sight— more often than not I find myself rushing to the bathroom when I get to work, but valiant efforts were definitely made. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/22/2022 at 3:34 PM, M.Vixen said:

I even like it myself to dribble in public with a skirt and no panties on 🤦‍♀️

I've only seen a woman pee from under her skirt once, and it was when I was 15. I was too young and stupid to Introduce myself.  It's a huge fantasy. So please, don't stop dribbling! 🙂