question for the ladies

Hey everyone,

I'm new here but not new to naughty peeing. I am hoping to meet some like minded ladies who have the same interests. Sorry guys, I have a boyfriend and he thinks it's inappropriate for me to talk to other guys about my fetish. Anyway, I love peeing in pools. It is my biggest turn on. There is a pool at the condo building where I live and I go there almost every day after work. I pee in the pool when I first get there, than usually I will get out and do some reading or lay in the sun and tan if it's a nice day. Usually I will take a large drink that I sip on and after about an hour I will walk back in and pee again. Than its back to my reading, tanning or surfing on my tablet. Before I'm ready to leave I always dip in for my final swim and pee again. If I'm there longer, like on a weekend, that I usually pee in the water more like 4 or 5 times during the day. Peeing in a pool is a huge turn on for me. Not only do I like the feeling but I also get excited about peeing where I'm not supposed to, often right in front of on lookers! Is there any other females out there who like to be naughty in the pool?

Sara

Hi sara babe.I like a girl who enjoys her pee.I guess he feels its too sexual to discuss peeing with guys,maybe hes right..At least the guys and girls here arent within arms reach!So i hope you feel you can talk openly and freely.

I have a question that I would like to get some feed back on. I have a female friend that always pees in pools. She says it's not a fetish thing but more out of convenience. If she is out tanning by a pool and she feels the need to pee, she will walk in to the pool, usually until her bikini is in the water, and pee. When she is done, she will get back out and take her place on her towel or lounger. She will literally just get into the pool to pee. She also has a small child and if she is watching her daughter swim and needs to pee she will do the same thing. Walk into the water and pee, and than get back out. She says it's much easier than taking her child to the bathroom. My question is, how many other ladies pee in the pool out of convenience? This is a subject that really interests me because she says that a lot of other ladies do the same. Is this true? Who pees in the pool here regularly and how do you go about doing it?

When I go to the beach with my friends, we pee in the water. There are line up for the bathrooms and sometimes waiting in line was too long.

• Like 1

I agree with you Sephora! Any time I'm at the beach I either pee in the water or in the sand by my towel. If there's no one around I usually just move off my towel, pull my bikini bottoms aside and piss in the sand. If it's busy I will either sit on my heals with my knees bent infront of me and legs underneath me and pee with my bikini to the side into the sand. It just looks like I'm stretching or doing a yoga pose. If the water is nice I will walk out into it to pee. The beach I go to is very shallow and you have to walk out a long way before the water even reaches your thighs. If I'm just going to pee and it's not too busy i'll just walk out far enough to be maybe knee deep and pee standing either with my legs spread going through my bikini. If it's a busier day I will keep my legs together and pee with my bikini to the side peeing out infront of me into the water. From behind it just looks like I'm admiring the lake. In the spring when the water is cold I have seen lots of girls go out in just inches or maybe a foot of water to pee. They will go out into the ankle deep water, squat and pee through their bikinis with their pussy barely in the water or in some cases with their bikinis pulled aside squating over the water. Spring is the best time for these kinds of sightings in canada as the water is still very cold! I generally try to get to the beach early in may and June and get a spot close to the water where I can watch the action unfold. I've never considered my self to be bi at all but there is something that I just find totally arousing about a girl peeing and it excites me everytime I see it. It's something I can't explain. I don't find mmy self attracted to other females at all until I see a pissing pussy and than look out! There is a wave of excitement that comes over me that I can't explain. I don't know if it's because I imagine my self pissing and get aroused or what but sometimes if I see a girl peeing at the beach I can't help but cover my self with a towel and gently stroke my pussy until I cum.

I have posted several of my female pool pee sightings/stories in other threads, but my favourite was a cute young lifeguard who got off her viewing chair and sat on the poolside with her feet also on the side and her knees pulled up. The pool was the type where the water just lapped up onto the poolside, so she was sat with her bottom just in the water. She stayed there for about a minute then reached into the water and splashed her bikini area before getting up and returning to her viewing chair.

Another was at a swimming gala where I had volunteered to be a time keeper, so was stood at the end of a lane. A female competitor came to the start and squatted down, leaning forward rinsing her goggles in the water. Whilst she did so, her bottom was just inches from the tiled poolside and just a few feet in front of me. I saw a steady stream eminating from her bikini onto the tiles. She stayed in this position whilst she put her goggles on. When she finished peeing she simply stood up and moved behind the starting block ready for the race. The beauty of it was that there were probably a thousand people watching from the stands, but probably only me that saw it. I had bare feet, so I made sure that once the race was underway, I stood right in the puddle.

My wife does not hesitate to pee in the pool. She doesnt bother to go to the toilet before going in the pool and she always makes sure she has peed just before she gets out. I do the same.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...