question for the ladies

I have a question that I would like to get some feed back on. I have a female friend that always pees in pools. She says it's not a fetish thing but more out of convenience. If she is out tanning by a pool and she feels the need to pee, she will walk in to the pool, usually until her bikini is in the water, and pee. When she is done, she will get back out and take her place on her towel or lounger. She will literally just get into the pool to pee. She also has a small child and if she is watching her daughter swim and needs to pee she will do the same thing. Walk into the water and pee, and than get back out. She says it's much easier than taking her child to the bathroom. My question is, how many other ladies pee in the pool out of convenience? This is a subject that really interests me because she says that a lot of other ladies do the same. Is this true? Who pees in the pool here regularly and how do you go about doing it?

• Like 2

There is a pool in the apartment complex I live in. In the five years I've lived here, I've never peed in it.

However, I have peed in public pools. Usually I just go into the water deep enough until it covers my bikini bottom, and let it go. I don't pull it aside, as I can't see much point in it. The bottom is already wet.

• Like 1

Hey CrissvP,

Thanks for your answer! How come you haven't peed in the pool at your apartment complex? Is it because you just haven't had the need when you have been there or is it because you don't want to be caught peeing in a pool at a place where you live?

If you were at a public pool and you were tanning on the pool deck, if you had to pee what would you do? Let's say the bathroom was a minutes walk away and the pool steps were 25 feet away from you. I think that describes most pool seetings accurately. Would you make the trip to the rest room or would you take the shorter trip to the pool?

Hey CrissvP,

Thanks for your answer! How come you haven't peed in the pool at your apartment complex? Is it because you just haven't had the need when you have been there or is it because you don't want to be caught peeing in a pool at a place where you live?

If you were at a public pool and you were tanning on the pool deck, if you had to pee what would you do? Let's say the bathroom was a minutes walk away and the pool steps were 25 feet away from you. I think that describes most pool seetings accurately. Would you make the trip to the rest room or would you take the shorter trip to the pool?

I'm not sure, it's probably because for some reason I don't think it's the right thing to do, some sort of mental block I'm sure.

At the public pool, I would definitely use the pool. If my bathing suit was black (my favorite color) or already wet and there was grass or sand, I might not even go into the pool.

• Like 3

Hey CrissvP,

Again another great post! That was the answer I was hoping for! I find it interesting thought how you find it ok to pee in the public pool but you find it wrong to pee in your apartment pool which I a assume is shared amoungst the building residence and some what public in a sence as well. I'm sure you wouldn't be the first to pee in it if you eever decide to and the fact that you have told your self that's its wrong may give you an added thrill when you do it if you so choose too!

It's great to hear that there are more ladies out there like my friend who will pee in pools rather than make the trip to the bathroom! My friend will sometimes pee in her bikini out of the water but it is not as common for her. One time, we were at a hotel pool and we had been just hanging out and having some drinks. She had peed as soon as she got in but hadn't gone for a while since. We decided we were going to go grab a snack and refill our drinks so we decided to get out. Once we were out of the pool the cool air chilled her a bit and made her realise she had to pee. I told her that I didn't mind waiting if she wanted to get back in and have a quick pee. She thought for a minute and than said "ahn fuck it, i'm wet any way.". With that she let go right by the pool stairs on the wet concrete. The pool was quiet where we we so she wasn't too concerned with any one seeing. She parted her let's and a perfect stream passed through her bikini and pattered on the concrete below her feet. I could hear a faint hiss as she relieved her self into her bikini and the patter of the piss on the concrete was quite noticeable. Luckly there were some kids at the other end of the pool making quite a bit of noise so I doubt anyone else heard thee patter of pee hitting the pool deck. It was a great sight though. I don't think she would have done it if we hadn't had a few drinks prior.

CrissvP? When you peed in the public pool, we're you there with anyone? Did they know you peed and do you know if they peed? Do you think your friends would share your views on peeing in and around the pool?

• Like 4

I do pee in swimming pools, when we were on holiday recently they had a non heated pool, which we used to cool down from sunbathing, because of the hot weather and cold water every time we got in I needed to pee, so my boyfriend ask me to wrap my legs around his waist when i needed to, because he liked the warmth on his.... :) I would never get out of a pool to pee, but as Crissy P says if we are lying on grass or sand Ill just pee where I'm lying :)

• Like 3

Hey peegirl95,

Great to hear from another pool peer! I think the best part of being on vacation is peeing in the pool! I have had the most pool peeing sightings when I'm on vacation. If you wern't swimming but sun tanning near a pool would you get in it to pee or pee from the side or would you just pee in the Sand or grass through your bikini? Have you ever gone in to a pool for the purpose of relieving your self?

• Like 1

I would just pee where i was lying if there was nobody in the near vicinity, but not through my bikini, i would sit up and pull it to one side with my boyfriend sitting in front of me. If there was someone close by I would suggest going for a 'swim' for the purposes of having a pee, but i would pee and then have a swim about, I wouldn't literally get in, pee and then get out.

• Like 3

My friend will sometimes pee in her bikini out of the water but it is not as common for her. One time, we were at a hotel pool and we had been just hanging out and having some drinks. She had peed as soon as she got in but hadn't gone for a while since. We decided we were going to go grab a snack and refill our drinks so we decided to get out. Once we were out of the pool the cool air chilled her a bit and made her realise she had to pee. I told her that I didn't mind waiting if she wanted to get back in and have a quick pee. She thought for a minute and than said "ahn fuck it, i'm wet any way.". With that she let go right by the pool stairs on the wet concrete. The pool was quiet where we we so she wasn't too concerned with any one seeing. She parted her let's and a perfect stream passed through her bikini and pattered on the concrete below her feet. I could hear a faint hiss as she relieved her self into her bikini and the patter of the piss on the concrete was quite noticeable. Luckly there were some kids at the other end of the pool making quite a bit of noise so I doubt anyone else heard thee patter of pee hitting the pool deck. It was a great sight though. I don't think she would have done it if we hadn't had a few drinks prior.

I love this! I need to meet more girls who will do this. Maybe I just need to drink with people more often! Seems to loosen up their inhibitions. I think it's great that she doesn't care that you're around when she pees like that.

I definitely enjoy peeing in pools and have done it on many occasions, including our condo's community pool. I'll have to post the story sometime about getting our hot tub shut down for 2 weeks!

• Like 3

Hey Autumn,

Thanks for your feed back! If the hot tub getting shut down for 2 weeks has anything to do with pee than it would be a great story to hear! If you we at you community pool hanging out on the or tanning and you needed to pee would you go to the bathroom to pee or would you just go in the

water to pee? If you in the water is your answer (which hopfully it is) how would you do it? Would you just go through your bikini bottoms or pull them aside?

• 3 months later...

Hey I can't imagine getting into a swimming pool and not peeing in it. That would be a missed opportunity to be naughty and add my urine to the pool water! :wink:

There's many aspects that excite me, like these for instance:

1. The naughty feeling of walking right past toilet facilities on my way to the poolside, even though I urgently need to go.

2. The equally naughty feeling of getting into the pool on purpose while I'm in urgent need of a pee.

3. The relief of releasing!

4. The feeling of warmth at my crotch as my pee hits the lining of my swimsuit and spreads quickly around my bottom and almost up to my belly button.

5. The lovely warm feeling between my legs as my pee now flows out through the fabric of my swimsuit and begins to pollute the water.

This is usually my favourite part - while I'm actually peeing into the water - but once in a while I've almost been brought to orgasm by seeing someone swimming right where I just peed!

After such an occurrence I have to get myself off in the changing cubicle while thinking of what a 'naughty girl' I have been.

• Like 4

"The lovely warm feeling between my legs as my pee now flows out through the fabric of my swimsuit and begins to pollute the water." Oh Maggie, reading that line does it for me! There's just something about the thought of "polluting" something. Is it only pool water, or do you like to "pollute" other things? Perhaps a mattress or something similar......I can but dream!

• Like 2

I wouldnt pee in a public pool,some other people might find it gross.Of course if it were me and the pool was full of like minded girls id love it!But in general,i think its maybe not a good thing.Im not judging anyone else here,just my opinion.

• Like 1
"The lovely warm feeling between my legs as my pee now flows out through the fabric of my swimsuit and begins to pollute the water." Oh Maggie, reading that line does it for me! There's just something about the thought of "polluting" something. Is it only pool water, or do you like to "pollute" other things? Perhaps a mattress or something similar......I can but dream!

Oh yes Quirky! Nowadays I only do my naughty peeing in swimming pools and hot tubs, but previously I was also naughty in hotel beds and similar places. I loved to take off the protective covering so my pee would go right into the mattress. :wink:

• Like 2
I wouldnt pee in a public pool,some other people might find it gross.Of course if it were me and the pool was full of like minded girls id love it!But in general,i think its maybe not a good thing.Im not judging anyone else here,just my opinion.

I agree with you that some people dislike the thought of urine in the water at a public pool - and totally understandable in some cases, like a few swimmers who can get red and stinging eyes if there is a lot of urine in the water.

Must admit I enjoy peeing in the pool even more if I think of this while 'doing my business' though. Surely at least part of the thrill of a naughty pee comes from thinking of the possible effect on others (??)

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
I agree with you that some people dislike the thought of urine in the water at a public pool - and totally understandable in some cases, like a few swimmers who can get red and stinging eyes if there is a lot of urine in the water.

Must admit I enjoy peeing in the pool even more if I think of this while 'doing my business' though. Surely at least part of the thrill of a naughty pee comes from thinking of the possible effect on others (??)

Debates like this are why i LOVE this site!If i could,to be honest,i would skip the pee part,and i would love to tug off into the pool instead,(call it a "guy" thing..)especially if lots of sexy girls in the pool..Although this might be a bit easy to spot perhaps,resulting in about 3 years in prison!:laugh:

I will always pee in a pool instead of getting out to use a toilet. I don't do anything special. . . just carry on as ususal and pee.

Thanks for posting MissPiss, and I'm guessing the majority of swimmers do the same as you. Before we got together my hubby would usually pee in a toilet before getting into the pool, but if he needed to 'go' again while in the pool he'd pee into the water without giving it a second thought.

Fortunately he always holds now - so he really needs to go when we get in! :biggrin:

• Like 1
Thanks for posting MissPiss, and I'm guessing the majority of swimmers do the same as you. Before we got together my hubby would usually pee in a toilet before getting into the pool, but if he needed to 'go' again while in the pool he'd pee into the water without giving it a second thought.

Fortunately he always holds now - so he really needs to go when we get in! :biggrin:

This site is great.Im not really into "naughty" peeing.I prefer the more voyeuristic aspects of the pee thing.When on my own,i like to use a jug or toilet,etc,and thats about it for me.For me,as a man,i guess its,to be honest,the masturbatory aspect of watching girls wee,or with the videos on here,which i do.(too often i think:shy:)But im all for anyone else to enjoy their weewees anyway they see fit!Rock on,peenuts!

• Like 2
Debates like this are why i LOVE this site!If i could,to be honest,i would skip the pee part,and i would love to tug off into the pool instead,especially if lots of sexy girls in the pool..Although this might be a bit easy to spot perhaps,resulting in about 3 years in prison!:laugh:

Yes indeed Fannywatcher - perhaps a bit easier to spot than a sneaky pee!! :biggrin::biggrin:

I do love to see evidence of a man peeing in a public pool though. For instance a guy pausing at the bottom of the ladder before getting out, and with a yellowish cloud just about visible to show he is being naughty with no concern for other swimmers. Very sexy!!

Clouds of spunk drifting through the water would tend to clear the pool,but it would be fun!Maggie,it seems you are quite what i call "pee aware",you look for guys in certain situations,knowing they might be peeing.Maybe a guy stood still for a while etc.I do that,like last week on a train,unisex loos,girls go in,dont flush-bingo!A nice bowl of girly pee for me to examine.Pee Awareness.Good for you Maggie!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your posts Maggie! I love your attitude on this subject! We all know that a lot of people pee in pools but few will admit to Enjoying it. I love public pools because its probably one of the few places you will get to Enjoy the urine of a complete stranger, preferably of the oposite sex. I always hold my pee before entering a pool and I love walking right past the toilet before releasing into the pool!

Oh yes Quirky! Nowadays I only do my naughty peeing in swimming pools and hot tubs, but previously I was also naughty in hotel beds and similar places. I loved to take off the protective covering so my pee would go right into the mattress. :wink:

Fantastic! Please, please would you post a few of your naughtier exploits? I'd love to read them, as I'm sure would everyone else here. Particularly any where deliberately polluting things you really ought not to were involved

• Like 1
Thank you so much for your posts Maggie! I love your attitude on this subject! We all know that a lot of people pee in pools but few will admit to Enjoying it. I love public pools because its probably one of the few places you will get to Enjoy the urine of a complete stranger, preferably of the oposite sex. I always hold my pee before entering a pool and I love walking right past the toilet before releasing into the pool!

Hey it's great to know you always hold your pee before a swim and you don't stop at the toilet before entering the pool. Oh I LOVE the thought of your urine spreading around other swimmers as you enjoy a pee right there in the water!

As you say, many people won't admit they enjoy peeing in a pool but I'm sure glad you did. :wink: xxx

• 3 months later...