holding/peeing thread?

I figured I'd ask this in the "pee talk" section first, in order to gauge everyone's opinion on whether it would fly or not, instead of just straight up creating a picture thread and expecting it to take off without previously obtaining consent from everyone...

I was wondering if the members of this site would be up for starting a thread of holding/peeing photos in the "peeing pictures" section, in the style of those dressed/undressed photos we see all over the internet?

Maybe some strict rules could be enforced surrounding protecting anonymity, theft of original content etc...?

Would this idea be something some of us would be up for, or would there be a strong opposition to such a thread due to the amount of original content which would need to be made in order to keep it going?

It occurred to me that this sort of content is incredibly rare on the internet, and maybe if we made a dedicated thread for it we could start a whole new subgenre.

What do we think?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

What would the photos actually be of?

On one side you'd have a holding photo, where you need to pee but aren't letting it go yet, and on the other side you'd have a photo in full flow.

Clothing would be optional so if you prefer to wet then that would be cool too.