Because I could.

5 minutes ago, Peelover96 said:

I was probably around 21 when I was living in the most disgusting house with and ex and his father this place was just all around gross and I could never keep it clean because no one would ever help me. One of the days I was home alone I decided to just open the door to a carpeted room that already had stains all over and was falling apart. I walked over next to the bed pulled down my pants and got into a low squat and began pissing. I didnt look all I could hear was the hissing on this dirty carpet. Honestly amazing experience! 😅

Very hot!  I clearly know that sound!  Any other peeing in such a gross house?

• Like 1
On 4/19/2022 at 11:40 PM, Bacardi said:

I have revenge pissed all over my husband's clothes that he would let pile up all over the floor instead of putting them in the laundry basket to be cleaned 😒 i got tired of picking them up, cleaning them, and putting them away just for them to end up piled up on the floor again, so when I was getting into my naughty pee adventures I started there. It did the trick too. Eventually he got tired of "the cats" peeing on his clothes so he got his shit together and started moving his laundry properly lol.

Oh wow, I absolutely love this! I’ve two main takeaways from it..

1. I must say the act of ‘revenge’ pissing isn’t actually something I’ve given too much consideration - but something that sounds immediately very hot! Did the ‘revenge’ aspect heighten the enjoyment of your pissing? And may I ask, would you just piss on the clothes as and where they lay, or deliberately pile them up first especially? 

2. It’s probably a good job I’m not your husband - if I knew the reward for leaving my clothes around was to have them treated in such a way, I think it’s safe to say they would be frequently getting left out everywhere on purpose! 😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
9 hours ago, James_erased said:

1. I must say the act of ‘revenge’ pissing isn’t actually something I’ve given too much consideration - but something that sounds immediately very hot! Did the ‘revenge’ aspect heighten the enjoyment of your pissing? And may I ask, would you just piss on the clothes as and where they lay, or deliberately pile them up first especially? 

I don't really know how to answer this lol. Revenge on someone who has been mean to me or rude isn't something I'm into. IE: I'm at a house party and the owner was rude to me so I pee on his floor. I guess I'm just such a pacifist that revenge is not something I think about often. Peeing on the carpet is my thing, so it seemed logical and everything was aligned for me to make my final decision. I was angry at him, I was exploring my carpet peeing kink, and the clothes were there and I knew he wouldn't tough them. So, the opportunity presented itself and I just took it! 

As for the clothes, yes I just pissed on them wherever he left them. He was so fucking lazy and had so many clothes they would make a like a two to three inch pile on the floor that stretched the entire length of our king sized bed, and as I said if I didn't pick them up and wash them no one would. So, every time I felt the need I'd just pick a spot and pee! He never noticed right away so I could get two or three in before he picked them up. 

I do miss it a lot!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
20 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I don't really know how to answer this lol. Revenge on someone who has been mean to me or rude isn't something I'm into. IE: I'm at a house party and the owner was rude to me so I pee on his floor. I guess I'm just such a pacifist that revenge is not something I think about often. Peeing on the carpet is my thing, so it seemed logical and everything was aligned for me to make my final decision. I was angry at him, I was exploring my carpet peeing kink, and the clothes were there and I knew he wouldn't tough them. So, the opportunity presented itself and I just took it! 

As for the clothes, yes I just pissed on them wherever he left them. He was so fucking lazy and had so many clothes they would make a like a two to three inch pile on the floor that stretched the entire length of our king sized bed, and as I said if I didn't pick them up and wash them no one would. So, every time I felt the need I'd just pick a spot and pee! He never noticed right away so I could get two or three in before he picked them up. 

I do miss it a lot!

Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to cause any potential slight confusion there! In a nutshell, I was basically just curious if doing it on his clothes in anger gave a heightened thrill than if you were just doing it on some of your own dirty laundry, for example? 

I do like your style with just pissing on the clothes where they lay - a nice casualness to it! The added bonus of convenience too, I assume?

Aha, it does seem a bit of a double edged sword you created with your ‘solution’ to the issue! Perhaps you’ll have to encourage him to have some lazy laundry habits to creep back in.. 😉

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I do miss it a lot!

I love having people piss on my clothes, I once paid a girl to do just that (come to my house with a very full bladder, take all my clothes from the wardrobe and power piss all over them. I envy your husband

Edited by Coupleslave
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, James_erased said:

Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to cause any potential slight confusion there! In a nutshell, I was basically just curious if doing it on his clothes in anger gave a heightened thrill than if you were just doing it on some of your own dirty laundry, for example? 

I do like your style with just pissing on the clothes where they lay - a nice casualness to it! The added bonus of convenience too, I assume?

Aha, it does seem a bit of a double edged sword you created with your ‘solution’ to the issue! Perhaps you’ll have to encourage him to have some lazy laundry habits to creep back in.. 😉

Oh no worries. It wasn't you. I just literally didn't really have an answer to your question. I hadn't ever thought of it like that; maybe it's because he is my husband and I thought it was somewhat different. I am not sure lol. It didn't really make me feel any different once I got used to peeing there and not in the toilet. 

• Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
On 4/19/2022 at 10:29 PM, Peelover96 said:

I was probably around 21 when I was living in the most disgusting house with and ex and his father this place was just all around gross and I could never keep it clean because no one would ever help me. One of the days I was home alone I decided to just open the door to a carpeted room that already had stains all over and was falling apart. I walked over next to the bed pulled down my pants and got into a low squat and began pissing. I didnt look all I could hear was the hissing on this dirty carpet. Honestly amazing experience! 😅

Sometimes, this is the best and only way to deal with it ... if it's a total wreck and nobody cares, then piss on it ... literally.  😎

And yeah, doesn't it feel gooooood.

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 1