Do you pull back your foreskin to pee?

When peeing on carpet keeping the foreskin over really helps to inundate the fabric, can be very fun to see it pool up, also easier to control when peeing in sinks. Otherwise pulling it back is essentially mark mode for me

• Hot 1

In 90% of the times I do. Except if I have a definite purpose with my foreskin staying on, like making a hissing sound, or to get the head of my penis wet, or if I want to slow down the flow, like when I pee underwater. Also when I wet myself, I don't pull it back because then the fabric would irritate the naked head, and I just cant stand that.

• 1 month later...

Yes usually I do but sometimes will hold the skin pinched shut so it fills up with pee and balloons out until it bursts through. It's a cheap thrill to feel that hot piss on my cockhead and usually gets me hard enough to finish right after the pee runs out.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I always do, especially around other men. In Japan it is considered "childish" to be seen with foreskin. It is more often common for older men to feel this but most boys are taught to pull foreskin back before taking off underwear in locker room, using onsen or peeing at urinals. Some keep it pulled back all the time. I think this is just a Japanese tradition as my foreign friends think it is crazy lol.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Karuhowashere said:

Yes I always do, especially around other men. In Japan it is considered "childish" to be seen with foreskin. It is more often common for older men to feel this but most boys are taught to pull foreskin back before taking off underwear in locker room, using onsen or peeing at urinals. Some keep it pulled back all the time. I think this is just a Japanese tradition as my foreign friends think it is crazy lol.

Is pulling foreskin back taught by the mom or dad or both? Sorry if I seem insensitive, but why is it considered childish to be seen with it?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, creativity123 said:

Is pulling foreskin back taught by the mom or dad or both? Sorry if I seem insensitive, but why is it considered childish to be seen with it?

It can be the dad, older brother or any older man, often as part of the puberty talk. No its ok! It may sound silly in English but having foreskin pulled back and showing the head is seen as adult, like you have matured. It is an old idea but most men I know still do it including me. I hope that makes sense, it is like a sign that a boy is a man now I think.

On 4/21/2022 at 10:27 AM, Bacardi said:

Like @MasterDarcy said, most American men get cut as babies; which is unfortunate for me because I really love uncut guys. I can feel the difference and I believe it looks, feels, and tastes 😜 a lot better lol. I have not gotten to have a lot of sex with uncut guys tho. It's a pity. Part of the reason why I am planning on running away and starting a new life in Europe somewhere! 

There are some of us uncut guys in the United States too! 😃

• Love 1
On 8/2/2022 at 11:38 PM, Karuhowashere said:

What if some boy has tight foreskin?

For me pulling back the foreskin depends on the situation. I like to piss with a strong stream, and that only works for me when I have a really full bladder. So, when I want to pee but my bladder isn't filled up yet, I pull back the foreskin to increase the power of my stream. A side-effect in that case is that I usually start spraying everywhere with pulled back foreskin instead of having a straight stream.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1