Do you pull back your foreskin to pee?

I do, unless I'm sitting down--with the rare exception of when I notice it's already slid back enough when I'm taking it out of my pants. I don't necessarily pull it back anywhere near as far as it possibly can go, however--it just needs to be away from the opening so I don't make a mess.

• Like 3

When I'm at home, I pull it back just a little bit, just so that all of the pee actually goes into the sink. Outside tho, nope, I leave it covering my pp all the way, which leads to my pee going everywhere, some even splashing out backwards onto my pants 😸. It also traps a few drops of pee around my tip, so I can enjoy some wetness and warmth for a little while after (I never shake).

• Like 1

Oftentimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on the situation.

When i am too desperate for example i often don't because first priority is to get the pants out of the way. And when thats halfway done its often too late anyways or i just don't care anymore. This can lead to the pee spraying anywhere but the place you are aiming at 😄

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

… sometimes. More for distance than aim, if I’m for some reason trying to pee a long way (eg. Public toilet where someone’s pissed on the floor and I’m avoiding standing in it, or trying to get most of it into a river). Also when shaking off.

If I’m in cold water, I sometimes have to pull the foreskin back because everything shrinks to the extent I can’t pee, so there’s me trying to discreetly rummage and free things up without it being super-obvious 😗

• Like 1

It depends on where I am. If I need to aim at a toilet I pull it back. Often at a urinal I also pull it back a bit to aim but I'm not sure why. If I'm peeing outside I usually don't since I don't care where my stream goes. It's really nice peeing outside without pulling it back. I can feel the slight vibration of the stream on my foreskin. Somehow it feels more free like when I was a kid and did not pull it back. I also love to not pull it back and pee outside hands free. Its so free to just let nature take its corse wherever the pee needs to go. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Don't mind me lurking. I have no penis but I looooooove foreskin so this conversation does it for me 😍 

I’m sure your lurking is thoroughly excused 😉

I almost always pull my foreskin back to piss - it gives a much neater, easier to aim stream that way. The only exceptions would be occasionally when I’m doing it in the shower, or some other nonchalant pee type situation. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Don't mind me lurking. I have no penis but I looooooove foreskin so this conversation does it for me 😍 

Your probably the first girl I have ever heard say that 😂….. answering the question tho depends if peeing in a toilet, urinal or outside, only pull back if standing using a toilet because of the spray lol 

I knew a woman once who had a foreskin fetish. She was American. Apparently, a large number of American men are circumcised. 70%, if I remember correctly, so, seeing a natural dick was a turn on for her.

Anyway.

Do I pull my foreskin back to pee? No 

However. Vanilla pee? No? Kinky peeing? Yes... kinda. When I mark or take videos, etc, I always do it with an erection. Why? Because it's easier to aim. You just grab that thing like a joystick and go all Space Invaders!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

I knew a woman once who had a foreskin fetish. She was American. Apparently, a large number of American men are circumcised. 70%, if I remember correctly, so, seeing a natural dick was a turn on for her.

That thing where you want what you can’t have, I guess.

Generally, no I don't pull it back. I have a lot of foreskin (and tbh I am very self conscious of this and of how tight it is). It's not necessary to pull it back to get the aim right - the stream is focused enough. Occasionally I'll pull it back, just for a change. And when shaking at the end of a pee, I pull it back a little just to minimise the possibility of retained droplets.

19 hours ago, Bacardi said:

And this is very nice to hear 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
20 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Like @MasterDarcy said, most American men get cut as babies; which is unfortunate for me because I really love uncut guys. I can feel the difference and I believe it looks, feels, and tastes 😜 a lot better lol. I have not gotten to have a lot of sex with uncut guys tho. It's a pity. Part of the reason why I am planning on running away and starting a new life in Europe somewhere! 

Yeah. When she told me the statistics of American men who have been cut, I was in shock. I genuinely had no idea that it was that many.

Reason #74788754 Why Americans are weird.*

I thought it was solely Jewish men who got circumsized. I thought that it was more of a religious thing, apparently it's more cultural. 

Suppose my ignorance was showing 

*Americam women redeem it, somewhat, as the American accent is hot!

58 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Like @MasterDarcy said, most American men get cut as babies; which is unfortunate for me because I really love uncut guys. I can feel the difference and I believe it looks, feels, and tastes 😜 a lot better lol. I have not gotten to have a lot of sex with uncut guys tho. It's a pity. Part of the reason why I am planning on running away and starting a new life in Europe somewhere! 

That is good to know 😉 I’m Canadian and it’s the same way here I have no idea why it’s kind of like having a bush now too it’s rare lol it’s definitely more of a culture thing I’d assume I’m happy that I was not cut tho 

1 hour ago, MasterDarcy said:

*Americam women redeem it, somewhat, as the American accent is hot!

What accent 😂 I don't have an accent! Although here within America there are several different accents. Someone from Texas and someone from New York aren't going to sound the same!