Embarrassing pees?

I’ve been embarrassed in work toilet cubicle as the other cubicles were full and people washing hands and chatting etc, but my pee was going on forever. Other people came and went in the cubicle next to me and I was still going. Lol

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
52 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I’ve been embarrassed in work toilet cubicle as the other cubicles were full and people washing hands and chatting etc, but my pee was going on forever. Other people came and went in the cubicle next to me and I was still going. Lol

That sounds like you really had to go! 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Mines the opposite, stood in busy toilets and next to nothing came out. Unzip and seconds later I'm zipping back up and walking out and everyone else is still full stream

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
2 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Mines the opposite, stood in busy toilets and next to nothing came out. Unzip and seconds later I'm zipping back up and walking out and everyone else is still full stream

I hear you. Has happened to me too 😞

I have peed during a video call with my friend back in highschool only to hear her say "Bacardi, mute yourself!" Lol. I almost cried that day out of embarrassment. I am not into being watched while I pee so I felt so terrible afterword. We don't even joke about it any more so maybe she forgot 😅

• Hug 2
  • Love 1