Ask me anything.

I feel like I don't really interact with this amazing site as much as I would like to, and therefore I may not be that well-known to some of the newer members.

With that in mind, I figured I'd allow you all an opportunity to get to know me better.

So, whether it's pee related or not, ask away everyone. I'm an open book.

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or a hundred duck sized horses? 

I'm not a fighting man. I think i'd prefer to climb up on top of the horse sized duck and fly around majestically. I see no need for violence, especially against something as innocent as a horse-duck.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

If you could have any job, what would you choose to do? Maybe a serious response and a fantasy response.

My genuine dream job would be a Spanish interpreter. I've been learning Spanish for half my life so it would be amazing if I could use those skills in a professional capacity.

Fantasy dream job...that's a lot tougher. Is there a way to make money from watching attractive women pee all day? Maybe if I could invent a device which would allow me to watch women anywhere in the world pee without anyone else knowing, from the privacy of my own home, and patent it for the watersports community? I have no idea...

Edited by PissOnMyParade