Banned on onlyfans?

Hoping this is allowed like there’s a lot of free stuff under this username on my PH and fet

i was going to start an OF but apparently pee isn’t allowed there and my videos/customs always include pee😂 anyone aware of anything similar? I’ll always post free this is mainly for more riskier peeing and custom requests etc

From what I gather, OF take a dim view on piss related content being posted to your main page on there, and may delete/ban for it - however, I believe you’re able to send videos etc to subscribers via private message on there, to get around it that way. 

4 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

Not 100% sure if its allowed, but potentially patreon or subscribestar?

checks your profile

Oh, youre female? In that case I can recommend twitch

Have you ever used Twitch? For starters nudity isn't allowed, you will be banned. Nevermind peeing. Secondly, it is a livestreaming service, not a video hosting site. And finally, Twitch is not an adult site. Sure there might be people streaming in a bikini or whatever but it is not the intended purpose of the site. 

• Agree 1
On 4/24/2022 at 10:30 AM, humbub said:

Fansly is fully able to support you. I have subbed to multiple creators on there.

I've found a few on Fansly, but it is hard to discover new performers without already knowing about them. Who are some you have subscribed to who regularly make pee content?

• Agree 1

pikablizzardd
queenpinay

PrincessPeech

nakedbakers

HinaPoe

sucha_goodgirl

fluffy_faerie

staytrue

elizabeth88

lillyvig

Natashajane

alwaysaletdown

URine4aTreat

kactuskutieVIPee

LittleMrsT96

the site also recommends users with more pee content if you focus on it. just now it recommended these two

aspeneden

JeannaPees

and more

bellaxfetish

alisonmay

pissingvideos

YellowMorning

wetting_girl

TheEmMarie

FullOfFantasies

Wetcecil

kinkysis

MissJenniP

Barebackpackers

Edited by humbub
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OnliFans was not created as a service for adult content, so many prohibitions exist. In addition to this service, other sites do not ban videos where someone pees. For example, I know that, despite the restrictions imposed on Tumblr, it is still possible to blog 18+ with different elements in the video. However, my information may be unreliable. I advise you to use Search OnlyFans to search for models with various fetishes and learn from them about possible limitations. In extreme cases, you can use Telegram. Good luck!

Edited by Hatiwann
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

What will happen if I send or receive pee videos in DM in onlyfans? 

I did send a peeing pic to one model to demonstrate my requirement for a custom video and my chat was disabled ( i don'tknow whether she disabled it or it was automatic), eventhough I have subscribed, which is by paying

Thereby I lost the money which I have spent on subscription. Do only fans scan DM ?

Do only fans scan DM ?

Yes they do. Models on OF have to be very careful about what they say and do in their DMs, or their accounts will get suspended or disabled.

Edited by nopjans
  • 6 months later...
On 6/29/2023 at 1:24 PM, karozen said:

What will happen if I send or receive pee videos in DM in onlyfans? 

I did send a peeing pic to one model to demonstrate my requirement for a custom video and my chat was disabled ( i don'tknow whether she disabled it or it was automatic), eventhough I have subscribed, which is by paying

Thereby I lost the money which I have spent on subscription. Do only fans scan DM ?

If you send pee pics and videos on OF, even in DMs, it will get blocked, unfortunately. You can’t even type the word “pee” or “piss”. It will block your entire message. It sucks for sure. I just send them via telegram when requested.