Desperation Plus

Ok well my first story more to come later. This is one of the most recent events.. 

It started with reading a short content from a Instagram post. I guess my subconscious was inspired. I went to bed as normal had to get up once to go no big deal, back to sleep. Awoke really early had a slite need to pee, I didn't want to get up yet. So made the decision to just let a couple small spurts out to just take the edge off. I do have a water proof cover on my mattress just in case cause I have woke up mid stream dreaming of going.

So I let go a couple spurts and the need stopped so right back to sleep I went with just a damp spot on my underwear. I woke up a couple hours later with a pretty good need to go and at that point I was like better go. As soon as I setup it hit me very hard and leaked a bit managed to stop it or so I thought I stood up and again it hit hard and started to leak. I again stopped it and started heading for the restroom. As soon as rounded the end of the bed I started leaking I kept moving cause was no way to stop it at this point. A couple more steps and I was starting to flow, it was now starting to leak down my legs. Hurried and got to the hallway before I was in full stream it running down my legs, I crossed into the bathroom didn't even close the door and I just set down on the toilet and let all just go it still running off my legs of my underwear and heard it hitting the water in the bowl and hitting the floor I didn't care it felt so good. I could see a trail going out the bathroom floor into the hall on the carpet headed into my bedroom. It seemed to take forever for it to quit flowing and then went a couple smaller tines before I decided to get up and head back in the bedroom. Had to bring a towel to dry some of the floor. I put the towel and my soaked underwear in the dirty clothes, got back into bed still damp and some droplets on my body. I didn't care as I was hard and still enjoying the relief. Didn't take long to doze back off to sleep for a bit more rest.. 😁

Maybe some can relate and enjoy my little experience.  More to come later.

• Hot 1