Pass-on question about sex

JDG

That depends on your starting point - I like to think most of my fantasies are realistic, although current life circumstances mean they are fantasy and may as well be a million miles west. For others of course they’d be quite vanilla.

But yes I have lots of fantasies that are quite realistic. 

On a follow on question have you ever turned down an opportunity for a sexual event of some kind ?  Do you think you made the right choice or do you regret not following it through?

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

On a follow on question have you ever turned down an opportunity for a sexual event of some kind ?  Do you think you made the right choice or do you regret not following it through?

Oh God, yes. More than once. Perhaps most memorably when I was 17 and a very sexy school friend invited me to go swimming with her one afternoon when we were both free in the afternoon. After we'd been fooling around in the pool (I still remember how good her boobs felt in that little red bikini) and been told off by the lifeguards for being too obvious about it, she suggested we go back to her house to finish what we started. I was a virgin at the time, but I also knew I should be at home for when my 9 year old sister got home from school, so I declined the offer of sex with a fabulously sexy, desperate 17 year old nympho. Who wouldn't wake up for days afterwards in a cold sweat about the stupid, stupid decision they made that day?

Question: describe your best kiss

Edited by Kupar
Correcting poor memory
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Question: describe your best kiss

You guys will laugh at me because my preferred kiss is just a peck on the lips. Never have been into open mouth, tongue touching stuff. Your mouth is one of the dirtiest parts of your body, and I can't stand the thought of transferring those germs into my mouth.

Ever had sex in a car?

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Ever had sex in a car?

Yes, it was uncomfortable, difficult, awkward and basically a disaster so we gave up, went home and had decent sex in bed. lol Fantasy far better than reality on that one!

Ever had sex outdoors?

3 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Yes, it was uncomfortable, difficult, awkward and basically a disaster so we gave up, went home and had decent sex in bed. lol Fantasy far better than reality on that one!

Ever had sex outdoors?

Yes ... went on a walk in Wales with my girlfriend.  We stopped for lunch at the top of a hill with stunning views.  A little wine, sunshine and good vibes and before long we got frisky.  We fucked standing up with her leaning against the peak marker.  We could see for miles so it was a very public display of affection... but the sheep were the only ones watching.

Question:  Describe the strangest situation you had that turned into sex

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

@Kupar and I posted at the same time so I'll answer his question, too:   Swallow

Next to the garage, visible from the road ... yes 😱

If two is company is three a crowd or a party (sexually speaking)

Three would be a party (I'm not invited to parties ☹️ lol)

Have you ever had sex at work?

6 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Control or to be controlled?

Both , depending on the circumstances. There are times when it's enjoyable to be in control, but also times when being told what to do is a turn-on.

What is something sexual you have done that you feel would be the most difficult for an average person with a "vanilla" sex life to accept?

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Peefun said:

Both , depending on the circumstances. There are times when it's enjoyable to be in control, but also times when being told what to do is a turn-on.

What is something sexual you have done that you feel would be the most difficult for an average person with a "vanilla" sex life to accept?

Erm, just solo stuff like wetting myself before playing. My sex life is vanilla as my wife isn't very adventurous but it's what she like so I can live with that.

Where's the strangest place you've had sex?

13 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Where's the strangest place you've had sex?

I'm not too adventurous so it would be in the woods up against a tree, I wouldn't recommend it btw, I ended up with a grazed back and bits of woodlands in my pants! 😉

I will re-ask the question from above that somehow got missed: -
Describe the strangest situation you had that turned into sex

• Like 1

Oooh I’m liking this thread, ok the strangest situation I’ve had that has turned into sex. I’d been working all night with a colleague and it had been a crazily stressful night. Well we finally got to sit down in the early hours in a quiet office-there had been mild flirting beforehand but nothing major, but something about what we’d just been through together made the atmosphere super charged, anyway he ended up bending me forwards over a desk and we worked out our stress together. 

Next question, ever had sex in the same room as other people while they didn’t know what was happening?

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2
3 minutes ago, Contra said:

Oooh I’m liking this thread, ok the strangest situation I’ve had that has turned into sex. I’d been working all night with a colleague and it had been a crazily stressful night. Well we finally got to sit down in the early hours in a quiet office-there had been mild flirting beforehand but nothing major, but something about what we’d just been through together made the atmosphere super charged, anyway he ended up bending me forwards over a desk and we worked out our stress together. 

Next question, ever had sex in the same room as other people while they didn’t know what was happening?

Any jobs going at your place lol

I don't know if this counts as the same room - I was tempted to answer earlier on the Strangest Place question.

Fairly early in the relationship with my now wife, when we were both a lot younger, we visited my parents on holiday.  An overnight stay, and in the morning we made love.  Very quietly, and very slowly - trying hard not to give away what we were doing.  But it was successful, climaxes were exchanged.

The thing is - my parents were very strict 'no sex before marriage' types and we weren't married.  Plus we were about six feet away with two layers of fabric between us, in their trailer tent.

The trailer tent had two 'bedrooms' one on each side - and I'm sure they must have been able to feel any rocking motion - but never said anything.  Maybe we got away with it.

images.jpeg.599ec187ee59a8646038e31f4fc060f4.jpeg 

My question -  Have you ever been part of an illicit affair - (and irrespective of whether you started, joined or were victim of ?   Nothing too painful though and of course no judgements) 

1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

No, but I have been cheated on in one way or another in every single relationship I've had 🙄

Socks on or socks off during sex? I get cold so I keep them on 🤣

Socks on, taking them off is rarely sexy and just spoils the mood. 

Have you ever had an injury caused by sex? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Have you ever had an injury caused by sex? 

Not me, but my first wife - for a wedding anniversary, we had booked a romantic night at a historic coaching inn, about an hours drive from home.  Great meal, then back to our motel room for some 'dessert'.  She had got a rather sexy lingerie set - cut-out bra, bustier, crotchless panties, suspender belt, fishnets - came out of the bathroom dressed up - I was already on the bed.   The bed was an old style bed, very high off the floor.  She was short, and had to half jump up onto the bed - and she managed to twist her ankle and knee badly - she wasn't able to ride me, cowgirl style.  But we weren't to be defeated, she lay down on her back, we proceeded to have very enjoyable sex.  The next morning, she couldn't walk - not because of the sex, but her knee and ankle was so painful...

Have you broken the bed during sex?

• Hug 1
On 5/7/2022 at 10:30 PM, Golden_shower said:

Not truly broken the bed but the slats weren't on properly so the one corner of the bed above our heads collapsed when I started picking up the rhythm!

Have you ever let anyone watch you have sex without joining in?

No, I haven't. I think I might feel awkward about having sex in the presence of someone who's just watching and not participating. 

That leads me to ask this question - what do you/would you prefer - to watch, or be watched?

22 hours ago, UnauthorisedGuy said:

No, I haven't. I think I might feel awkward about having sex in the presence of someone who's just watching and not participating. 

That leads me to ask this question - what do you/would you prefer - to watch, or be watched?

I've done both and they are both just as exciting. I've only done it once though but I'd love to do it again, and that's both watch and be watched.

Have you ever had a threesome (or more)?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 3:37 PM, LovesToWet said:

I've done both and they are both just as exciting. I've only done it once though but I'd love to do it again, and that's both watch and be watched.

Have you ever had a threesome (or more)?

No, I have not. And to be fair it's also not on my bucket list. 

Is having an orgasm a must for you? 

56 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

What is the strangest fetish you have ever heard of?

I'm not sure I want to say something, because that's then making a judgment about someone's fetish...  but I do know of a woman who is into inducing lactation, who likes to insert a small apple inside herself, and imagines she is pregnant - she will wear a fake 'pregnant stomach', fake large breasts, wear maternity clothes.  Then sometime later, she will 'give birth' to the apple.

and now for the question....

Would you ever pay someone for sex?

53 minutes ago, Maclir said:

but I do know of a woman who is into inducing lactation

Sorry to not play by the rules here, but I have something to say about this lol. 

I have a breeding kink and sort of get this, but the lactation kink is something I actively participated in virtually for someone way back when I was still breastfeeding. It was a one time thing, and it was so erotic to hear about how much he loved my milk and how good it would have tasted. But, it wasn't potent enough to stick around, especially since I had a real life baby to feed, shirts, pillows, and sheets that were stained with warm, sour milk every morning, and having to wake up every three hours to pump even tho baby was sleeping through the night. 

Who knows. Maybe next go around I'll find another guy into it and then I can come back and say I have yet another new kink 🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2