Pass-on question about sex

JDG

I got this idea from another forum. It was quite popular there and I quite liked it as well. The idea is that somebody asks a question about sex. Next poster answers the question and asks a new one for the poster after him/her to answer and so on. 

So to kick it off: how many sexual partners have you had? 

37 minutes ago, Sophie said:

One guy and a handful of girls. 

Where is the strangest place you have had sex? 

I haven't done it in very weird places, I would have to choose between the kitchen table and the sea. I think it would be the sea then. 

Have you ever done anything which you didn't really want to do at first but turned out to be absolutely fantastic? 

1 hour ago, JDG said:

I haven't done it in very weird places, I would have to choose between the kitchen table and the sea. I think it would be the sea then. 

Have you ever done anything which you didn't really want to do at first but turned out to be absolutely fantastic? 

Face sitting, because I got some thicc ass thighs and a big butt so i thought for sure I would smother my husband to death the first time we tried lol. It's a lot of fun now.

What other notable kinks/fetishes do you have?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
20 minutes ago, b_outdoors2 said:

Rope play as a rigger. Shibari, light bondage, etc.  I have had the opportunity to make a couple of nice corsets for a couple of rope bunnies in the past.

What's the naughtiest thing you have ever peed on? 

On the door of a parked train at the Central trainstation. 

What do you like more: giving oral of receiving oral? 

Giving.  I think because my first experiences with receiving, my then girlfriend had a small mouth, and her teeth would always scrape along my prick.
Question:  What is something on your sexual bucket list?

35 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Giving.  I think because my first experiences with receiving, my then girlfriend had a small mouth, and her teeth would always scrape along my prick.
Question:  What is something on your sexual bucket list?

Loads of things! Being a bit of an avgeek I would say that becoming member of the mile high club is top.

Are sex and love connected for you or are they two completely seperate things? 

14 minutes ago, JDG said:

Loads of things! Being a bit of an avgeek I would say that becoming member of the mile high club is top.

Are sex and love connected for you or are they two completely seperate things? 

Yes they are connected for me, sex is good, but doing it with someone you love makes it that much better.

What is your favorite position. 

1 hour ago, Pquest said:

Yes they are connected for me, sex is good, but doing it with someone you love makes it that much better.

What is your favorite position. 

Doggy 😇

Have you ever experimented using food or liquids in bed?

• Like 1

I had a FWB who had large nipples, and I can remember circling them with cream, so that her nipples were "the cherry on top" (sounds lame now, but it was fun at the time).

I like the bucket list question, so I'll re-ask it (I presume that's ok) - what's one item on your sexual bucket list?

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I'm not a girl, I can't answer the last question asked, therefore I'll answer the sexual bucket list question:   

I would love to go to a hotel with my wife, drink as many beers as we could at the hotel bar, then go to our room and have her give me a blow job while squatting down beside the bed and emptying her bladder on the carpet.  (by the way, I've come close to this, in that she has given me a bj while tinkling on the toilet).

OK, question for the next person:  what is an activity or action (besides peeing) that when you see another person do it, it makes you horny?

.........some might hate me for this but manspreading 😬 and maybe not so much in the context of public transportation. Idk. I'm into being dominated and for a dude to spread his legs wide to show me his cock that's an incredible turn on for me in particular. 

What fictional characters have you wanted to have sexual activities with?

• Like 1

No video.  Wife would never allow and I don't want to spy vid.    

Have you masturbated or peed while talking on the phone to a member of the opposite sex (or same sex if gay), and they have no idea that you're doing it?  

I masturbate while on work conference calls pretty regularly. Planning on doing it this afternoon in fact. I also pee while on calls a lot, too. Sometimes in the bathroom, sometimes in a bottle I keep in my home office for the purpose.

Question: Do you prefer when your pee is darker or lighter?

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Lighter for me. 

where is the riskiest place you have masturbated? Did you get caught?

On a balcony at a guest house in Sitges in Spain, early in the morning, fully overlooked by neighbouring houses and visible from the road. I don't *think* I got caught.

Question: Spit or swallow?

@Kupar and I posted at the same time so I'll answer his question, too:   Swallow

Next to the garage, visible from the road ... yes 😱

If two is company is three a crowd or a party (sexually speaking)

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Sexismygod said:

Next to the garage, visible from the road ... yes 😱

If two is company is three a crowd or a party?

Ah - we both posted together - next person can choose which question to answer I guess 🙂