Saying hello

Hey everyone,

This has been a lowkey fetish for me for a long time, but not one I've ever had the chance to explore with a partner (because I'd honestly be too embarrassed to admit it).  I'm mostly into watching girls pee, but I've made the occasional foray into peeing in inappropriate places where the chance of being caught was low, or the chance of people not caring was high.  That gives me a real thrill, but it's been a while since I've had the chance.  I'd love to make a few friends on here and have a place to talk about these things!

• Like 1

Welcome! Idk if you are familiar with Fallout 4, but when I saw your name I read it as "Mysterious Stranger" at first lol. 

I'm like you in that I'm shy and haven't told too many partners about my fetish, and as a consequence I usually prefer to explore alone. This site has been a life saver for me. You will enjoy it here!

Welcome to a very friendly pee place!  

When I started actually being brave enough to talk to my partners about pee play I was pleasantly surprised by most of them willing to participate.  I only had one that actually came to love it as much as me though.  

22 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and a huge welcome to (some would say) the friendliest forum.   Hope you have fun finding your way around, and just shout up if you need any support.

I'm resisting the urge to just post "UP!!!!" to see what happens. Which is probably fair warning about my sense of humor.

• Haha 4
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Welcome! Idk if you are familiar with Fallout 4, but when I saw your name I read it as "Mysterious Stranger" at first lol. 

I'm like you in that I'm shy and haven't told too many partners about my fetish, and as a consequence I usually prefer to explore alone. This site has been a life saver for me. You will enjoy it here!

That would have been so much better!  Why didn't I think of it?  I HAVE REGRETS NOW!!!!

So far, I'm finding it a fun place to explore.  I haven't told any of my partners, though in retrospect there's one I suspect might have been open to it. But it's a tricky topic to approach.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, b_outdoors2 said:

Welcome to a very friendly pee place!  

When I started actually being brave enough to talk to my partners about pee play I was pleasantly surprised by most of them willing to participate.  I only had one that actually came to love it as much as me though.  

In retrospect, there's one partner who might have been into it, and a friend who I know had some tendencies in that direction who might have been open to play a little, but I never worked up the guts to make any moves there.

On 4/19/2022 at 2:31 AM, MysteryMan said:

I'm resisting the urge to just post "UP!!!!" to see what happens. Which is probably fair warning about my sense of humor.

It would be like the Bat Signal for Golden Goose. The "Goose" signal 🤣

• Haha 3