How long do you leave your piss on the floor?

What's the longest amount of time you have left your piss on the floor? My turn on is leaving piss on the floor indefinitely but my wife is not into any fetish so I cannot participate in my own interest. I have not been able to find anyone who has made content to this extent. I would love to see what you all have to offer.

I only pee on surfaces that are easy to clean like the shower tray, bath, tiles and it gets cleaned up straight away as otherwise them smell would offend me. I won’t pee on carpets as you can’t truly clean them. If I don’t want the clean up then I do it outside or on linen that goes straight in the wash. 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 4/18/2022 at 7:58 AM, Paulypeeps said:

No clean-up ever. Once I have peed it stays where it is. If it is somewhere that pee would need cleaning up I will find somewhere else to pee.

I have never cleaned my bed beyond washing the sheets once a week, and never cleaned the carpet. They take the occasional pee well.

Does that result in pee stains on your bed and carpet?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, peecurious94 said:

I clean my floors daily (or whatever else is peed on) because my daughter is allowed to pee wherever she wants as long as she tells me.

So I assume she makes good use of her freedom, as you do it, too ^^

• 1 year later...

I never take a piss where i have to clean up. I go fore public place like basement, staircase, parking garages, elevators, and sometimes on the floor in public toilets.

It feels so god just wipe it out and piss on  the floor knowing someone find my puddle ore feel the smell of my dryed pee.

Hopefully other people find it ok to urinate there when there already is a pisspuddle on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1