Naughty Camping Ideas

Getting ready to go camping over the summer, and feeling like I need to get some piss out of me (and in my shorts).

Trying to make a list of piss activities I could do while I’m out there. Nothing like having a full bladder and the freedom to piss however and whenever I please. Plan on making a few vids/pics while I have true time, doing a self pissing and a shorts wetting, might even put a towel in the truck for the ride up and down (naughty). Does anyone else have any more ideas on types of pissing/wetting I can do? Anything you want to see? 

It's worth doing a site search on relevant words or using inverted commas to search for phrases, the search facility is really good like that.  It will give you an idea from where other people have asked similar or shared their experiences.

I guess worldwide people have different interpretations of camping - whether it be on a fairly organised site or perhaps more isolated wild camping.  Certainly as you say, the ability to share your pee freely with Mother Nature is a huge plus.

• Like 1

I live in the US, and normally camp at organized campgrounds in a tent with a designated fire pit... I got camping often with my kids. After they're asleep I'm normally parked in a chair by the fire with my dick hanging out and I'll just let it drip when it needs to. Sometimes I'll pee where I know if someone walked by they'd see me and occasionally I get "spotted". It's awesome because it's totally normal for people to pee in the woods, but I also like getting "caught".

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/15/2022 at 8:54 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

It's worth doing a site search on relevant words or using inverted commas to search for phrases, the search facility is really good like that.  It will give you an idea from where other people have asked similar or shared their experiences.

I guess worldwide people have different interpretations of camping - whether it be on a fairly organised site or perhaps more isolated wild camping.  Certainly as you say, the ability to share your pee freely with Mother Nature is a huge plus.

I totally agree! Find campings where people report the facilities as old, primitive or far away, and you have more ability to pee in nature.

• Hot 1

Actually @camper1989 that's a really good idea - there are various websites with listings of campsites where you can search for specific categories and facilities - for example if it's a site with predominently caravans then the age demographic and the fact caravans have bathrooms makes outdoor peeing less likely.

I did actually mean using the search bar on this peefans website, since the OP asked for ideas which I'm sure have been discussed many, many times before here.

On 4/19/2022 at 1:24 PM, SandyEggo said:

I live in the US, and normally camp at organized campgrounds in a tent with a designated fire pit... I got camping often with my kids. After they're asleep I'm normally parked in a chair by the fire with my dick hanging out and I'll just let it drip when it needs to. Sometimes I'll pee where I know if someone walked by they'd see me and occasionally I get "spotted". It's awesome because it's totally normal for people to pee in the woods, but I also like getting "caught".

I love getting "caught" 

On 4/19/2022 at 4:58 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Try camping completely nude!

There used to be a lot of FKK campsites in the old East Germany. Quite a few survive, but others have gone 'textile'. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Kupar said:

There used to be a lot of FKK campsites in the old East Germany. Quite a few survive, but others have gone 'textile'. 

I would have loved to visit these East German nudist campsites in their heyday. 

4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I would have loved to visit these East German nudist campsites in their heyday. 

That is a great tune, though, isn't it? I do remember hearing it quite a lot during televised athletics events!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Lets not revive the DDR (old east germany). We still have plenty FKK/Nudist locations to offer xD. 

This is very true. I love the beaches of Fischland-Darss-Zingst and Usedom, for instance, and the parks in Berlin. But there are so many places everywhere 🙂 

• Love 1