Heyhi! just wanted to check in :)

1 minute ago, hibillymayshear said:

Hey frankie, Welcome to peefans! I have also been into pee for a while too. Im a regular gym goer too. Where do you pee at the gym? I always pee in the shower at the gym and like to see how high in the air i can make my stream go.

i usually stick to the showers or the restrooms!(avoiding the toilets ofc)

Just now, Jar351 said:

@xofranxie welcome to peefans i'm so glad you decided to join.  What got you into pee?

i’m not completely sure if i’m being honest, being able to let go wherever im feeling is just a fun act of rebellion and a huge turn on for me, haha.

i know there were a few times when i was younger that i would really have to go and someone would be in the bathroom so i would find somewhere that no one would suspect and pee. that was when i was pretty young though,, i don’t think it turned into anything else until i got a bit older. 🙂

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, xofranxie said:

thanks,, i grew them myself. 🤘🏽🤘🏽

Really? Corn fed or GMO? 😛

That's actually a great idea, though.

When you continue your journey into this kink, each piss you make can be called an "F-Bomb". 😉

Edited by MasterDarcy
The autocorrect on Samsung sucks.
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, xofranxie said:

i’m not completely sure if i’m being honest, being able to let go wherever im feeling is just a fun act of rebellion and a huge turn on for me, haha.

i know there were a few times when i was younger that i would really have to go and someone would be in the bathroom so i would find somewhere that no one would suspect and pee. that was when i was pretty young though,, i don’t think it turned into anything else until i got a bit older. 🙂

have you ever gone with someone else or is it more of a private act for you?