Peeing on people’s porches?

If you want to try this on a less intense level you can choose some entrances, those that can be accessed by going a few stairs down which usually provide you some good cover aswell.

Other than that i like to use those mats that sometimes can be found laying in front of stairs. 

So i understand your excitement for this kind of stuff, pretty hard to grasp but yet quite exhilerating.

I've done something like this in my recent stay in New Orleans. Similar situation, didn't think much about doorbell cams or the street renovations. I opened up the window (which happened to be on the ground floor) in the wee hours of the morning, spread my legs to get some comfort and let it go. I stopped mid stream and thought if the renter was walking his dog or if people were working on the street. After a quick head swivel, I kept letting it out the window. I did that about two or three more times during my stay. Not a porch, but I have stories about peeing on my parents porch when I was younger. It was less naughty and more out of convenience. I loved letting it fly over the railing, but that's another story.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Nia said:

I’ve been into public peeing for a while, but never anything very extreme — I stick to supermarket restrooms and secluded areas at night. But recently I’ve been thinking about taking it a step further, specifically by peeing on someone’s porch. On a lawn chair, a table, a mat, a pot, something like that.

I can’t quite put my finger on why I find this such a turn on, but I think it’s mostly how defiant and domineering it would make me feel, and not to mention that feeling you get when you walk away scot-free after the stunt.

I doubt I’ll ever make this a reality, but is anyone else curious or has had experience with this? I might consider doing something like this on a less intense level.

I think this would be a serious adrenaline rush. Find time when someone isn't home, survey the area for cameras, peeping kids, etc, go over and let it fly. My ex used to piss wherever she wanted without a second thought, and once she pissed on the concrete porch on the doormat. No way of telling if we would get caught by my parents or not. It was fun watching her do that. I would also find time on my parents stone porch and spray the wall lined with professionally cut rocks. I've done that countless times, and in broad daylight no less. It's fun!

• Like 1
On 4/14/2022 at 1:21 PM, xofranxie said:

i was reading this thinking “that sounds hella fun, i wanna do that”. and then it just kinda dawned on me that i have! lmao brain is broken.

sorry if i ramble, but basically i was staying the night at a long-time friends house maybe a year ago, this friend and i go way back to like 5th grade so wherever she was (however frequently she moved) felt like home. the next morning i woke up on the couch and was feeling really turned on (this wasn’t a common thing due to antidepressants) and was pretty desperate to pee. i was getting a little handsy with myself until i got to the point where i was a bit uncomfortable. i got up and without a moments thought i walked out the back door and let go right there on the porch. i probably should have thought a bit more about it because there were a few men next door working on renovations and one of them definitely got an eyeful, but it was a really fun experience. 11/10

Wasn’t rambling, just an interesting story! That does sound fun, and had it been me and I saw that there were people next door, I’m not sure whether I would’ve stopped or not lmao. And I totally understand how medications can mess with your drive, mine was whack for the longest time.

I lived across the street from a girl who I knew from school and on occasion would sneak over there to use their pool at night. While they didn’t know I was there I would have to pee on their back porch multiple times if I had to go.

• Hot 1