On 6/24/2022 at 4:36 PM, BGSB86 said:

Bathroom access at my job as a construction worker is a nasty porta potty and I hate using it, so sometimes I have to take a risky public pee. One week it actually got damaged because of weather the night before and they had to get a replacement, but they were in no hurry because everyone at my job is male and they just go behind the bushes. I had to find somewhere else further away, and we weren’t really close to any businesses so I had to walk a decent distance away to pee. Sometimes we’re super busy so I have to try and hold it for hours.

One of my past jobs was a waitress, and on days we were really busy and/or understaffed, there was no shortage of work to be done. One of these days I was bursting from holding it for hours, and when I finally got the opportunity to take a break I ran to the bathroom but it was occupied, so I went into the cleaning supplies closet and peed in the big sink they have in there

Where are some places you’ve peed while on the construction job? 

also emergency pees like the storage closet sink are definitely needed and relieving 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BGSB86 said:

Mostly random alleys or semi private areas where there isn’t much foot traffic, but also in the parking lots, where I would rip off my jeans and pray no one walk by

I have to hide too when I'm at work. A part of me wants to be watched but I'm too embarrassed so I try not to be seen

• Like 2