Most people I work with kinda know so this isn't "risky"... but being in pampers everyday I wet, was wetting, or about to wet again, all day at work. And obviously I have to change in the ladies room so I have had other women come in the restroom while I was in a stall changing. If that is anything of note??  Not sure?? Idk?? But there is that...

Stay wet, 

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

Edited by MiaDarling
Typo
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I have not done anything naughty, but I have peed a few times.

If I am on my own while waiting for the lift I will usually do a little wee under my skirt to moisten the carpet a little. Fortunately it is nice dark industrial carpet so nothing shows.

If I am on walkabout round the office I let little trickles down my legs and let it soak in to the carpet. I am not very good at peeing while walking so I usually just pee a little each time I stop. Fortunately my fishnet stockings hide it all. I try not to do too much so the carpet does not get too squishy where people walk.

A couple of times I have forgotten where I am and I have just peed while sitting on my office chair. It is easy to get carried away and just do it on autopilot and not realise I am doing it until I feel the warmth soaking through my skirt.

I usually have a wet skirt when I arrive at the office. My work suits are black polyester so the wetness does not show. If I go to work on the train I usually pee on the seat so my skirt gets wet, and when I pop out at lunch time I usually sit on a bench somewhere and pee through my skirt.

We did have a work meal once where I peed at the table while we were eating. Fortunately my manager did not notice. I made the restaurant carpet very squishy as I had a lot to drink.

It would be nice to be able to pee more at work, but I get away with quite a lot.

I love the thought of you progressively letting trickles go as you walk.  Wet thighs are amazing.

• Like 1

Loads of times.    I work at home most of the time, but I sometimes pee in mugs whilst on conference calls, or I sit on a towel and pee on that whilst on calls.   I also regular visit this site and watch pee videos whilst I am working.

I do sometimes go to client sites and always pee outside somewhere before going in.   I have been on site on weekends and used the ladies toilets as there is nobody around.   I have peed on the carpet in a storage room at an independent storage site and when I was at one of our offices that was not my base I sat and worked at a desk  in an area that wasn’t currently occupied and peed on the carpet under the desk when I needed to go.

Also, not exactly technically whilst at work, but when I have had to travel and stay away for work, I have peed in hotel corridors, stairwells and the room as well as many roadside pees.

• Like 2

So I do a lot of driving and some rail travel for work as I'm a sales rep. This doesn't mean I go around peeing in clients offices but I'm very experienced at weeing in bushes roadside, or over the hard shoulder as well as parking lots, mostly outdoor but occasionally indoor! Recently added behind the building of the service station to the list because I didn't want to attempt to mop up the pissy toilet seat!

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

nice post - when my office basically went to working from home i used to go in and check mail etc.  After a while i had the need to pee and didnt want to go to the bathroom - i just went to the breakroom sink and let it all out 

The next time i went in i went to the upper level and peed in the corner and on the carpet - it felt reeeeaaaaaly good

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/16/2022 at 12:33 PM, peegirl99 said:

Would also wet at my desk into a heavy feminine pad in my pants. Slowly spurts. 

After these pee sessions I’d rub myself at my desk to completion. Never got caught. 

I'm not 1 for office work, but I think I'd enjoy working next to you. You're braver than me for doing that. Really hot stuff

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2022 at 6:33 PM, sd91 said:

I'd pulled over at a layby yesterday to join a Zoom call yesterday afternoon after driving to meet a client. After saying hello and introducing myself to the group I quickly went on mute to let the presentation begin. Nature had also called me so I took my phone off the mount and got out of the car. With the odd car driving past I walked down the short embankment very carefully in my flats (I was driving) which led to some woodlands and trees. Continuing to listen to the call I walked over to a fallen tree. It was perfect to be used as a toilet! I unzipped my navy pencil skirt and lowered my pink lacy knickers to my knees as I assumed the squat position. I shuffled my bum backwards off of the tree so my vagina was not touching it but was face to face with the log. There I begun to wee up the log, spraying directly over it, and no more than a second after I had begun my wee, I was asked a question about the product! Exercising all my pelvic strength I stopped, shuffled forward again and dropped my blouse over my vagina to spare my mdesty as a last resort! I unmuted, and answered the question... for the next couple of minutes, knickers around my knees. I had barely let anything out so I was dying to go and whilst they responded further talking about their problem I let loose from where I was sat, spraying my wee forward whilst being careful to make sure my blue blouse didn't get in the firing  urinating line. I hastily relieved myself over the ferns, with my pale yellow wee, returning several hours of coffee to nature. Watching the urine drip off them I finished up before I had to speak again. I let myself drip dry as I answered the question quickly and bounced them over to my colleague, probably slightly panting as I did it. Then muting whilst I pulled my knickers back up and zipped up my skirt, heading back to the car.

Soime time after the call, my female colleague Lucy, a lovely peer of mine who used to do the same job as me, but as she's a couple of years older, messaged me asking if I was okay as it seemed like I was distracted on the call. I said 'to be honest Lucy I really needed a wee, awkwardly I had to find a bush on the way home...' I left it open ended as if I went to pee after rather than during. She laughed. 'Ah the field, she says. Sometimes it really tests you in surprising ways. Honestly, I've had to do it too. The client seemed keen though and thats what matters.' We laughed and moved on, but I begun to transfix on the thought of fashion conscious Lucy, popping a squat by her car in an empty car park, her wonderful dark thighs on show as she relieved herself like I just did. Oh my!

I guess we have all took a pee whilst on a call, but this felt like one of the more daring ones. I've even peed outside whilst on one or two Zooms before but I was purely listening only then!

Why do I have no fun coworkers like this? 

That said I’ve peed during a few zoom calls. In summer I work from the patio, so just let go under the table whilst still on the call!