Where are the best places to flash and piss in public without security cameras?

Hello....   me again.... the killjoy moderator type.

To be fair it is probably a year or so since I last stated this little bit of obvious.   We as Peefans want everyone to be safe.  I know this isn't quite the same discussion as each time a brand new member signs in and instantly wants a pee date.  And we have to remind them of all the reasons we're not a pickup site and we don't encourage complete strangers to arrange meet-ups.

This is different but similar - we have the site rules against giving away too much personal information, and we have the site rules against asking for personal information.  Also the site rules about anything you profit from - so offering professional photography services would be out of line.

We have nothing against people who have properly got to know each other on the site transitioning to a mature, sensible level of friendship and real life contact - but only on the basis of knowing what you're dealing with.

But, on the other hand - what an amazing fantasy scenario.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 1:21 PM, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

It's my ultimate fantasy to be able to flash men and piss in public but in my country there are many security cameras? Where are the best places to indulge this fantasy?

I am guessing that a nudist beach might be an option.   Perhaps just stand in water that is just above your knees,  so that anyone nearby can see what you are doing, then pee in the water.  Hopefully you would not get into any trouble for that as I feel sure it happens all the time. 

Just one caution - if you do this,  make sure you are a long distance from any children who happen to be at the beach that day. People might have issues about that.

At a regular beach you could probably pee in your bikini while sitting on the sand.  Nobody would know,  except you 😇.    More daring would be to pee in your bikini after a swim.  It would already be wet and dripping from the sea water.   You could let your pee flow as you walk out of the sea.  People might suspect what you are doing, but they probably won't be certain.  🤭  Have fun!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I'm going to appear slightly flippant with my answer:      The Countryside

I completely understand the appeal of living in a city,  public transport within yards of your door, shops restaurants, bars, nightclubs, pharmacies with access 24 hours a day.  Close to work, the gym and all those attractions. Not needing the expense of owning a car.

Mostly all things I don't have living in a fairly rural British village.  I have two pubs in walking distance, two shops open until 9pm and a bus route (one per hour, until early evening, six days).

But what I've also got is virtually no cameras - the shops have them inside, there'll be some houses with Ring doorbells and the like, but within literally five minutes I can be standing pissing in the middle of a field, or against a fence or into a stream.  Of course if I was to go for full on wetting I'd have to walk home past quite a few of my neighbours - but I could strip off and change in the great outdoors completely confident of nobody capturing it on camera.

You should try it.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I am guessing that a nudist beach might be an option.   Perhaps just stand in water that is just above your knees,  so that anyone nearby can see what you are doing, then pee in the water.  Hopefully you would not get into any trouble for that as I feel sure it happens all the time. 

Just one caution - if you do this,  make sure you are a long distance from any children who happen to be at the beach that day. People might have issues about that.

Find a lucky guy swimming in shallow water, walk out towards him, face him, and piss into the water so he can see you doing it, and know that he’s swimming in your pee 😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/14/2022 at 11:21 PM, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Well who wants to be the lucky photographer? Am in the UK btw 😉

And yet another reason to make me wish I lived somewhere in the UK....  I guess I'm a 5 or 6 hour flight from here to London....

• Haha 1

You could prearrange it with someone you know is willing to be involved, removes the potential legality issue around exposure but role play the “passerby” thing if you want. 

In a countryside area, there’s literally thousands of woodland paths, fields, even small roads where no-one would see you other than the person you arranged.  Come to think of it in most towns there’s places you’d get away with it too, especially at night. 

Whilst personally it’s a fantasy for someone to do this there’s a lot of people who would want to see you arrested. And no way to tell in advance which is which 😂

• Like 1

A public park is probably the best place if you want to avoid CCTV. That said, men have been pissing in alleyways and parking lots and whatnot while out drinking for years and no one really cares too much but if a girl does it some jerk is almost guaranteed to start recording her. I'm trying to write my first novel at the moment and I really want to include a scene where a drunk girl pisses in her driveway after a night of drinking and gets recorded so I can have her go "men do it all the time and no one cares so why is it a problem when I do it?"

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 6:52 PM, MonsterKane46 said:

A public park is probably the best place if you want to avoid CCTV. That said, men have been pissing in alleyways and parking lots and whatnot while out drinking for years and no one really cares too much but if a girl does it some jerk is almost guaranteed to start recording her. I'm trying to write my first novel at the moment and I really want to include a scene where a drunk girl pisses in her driveway after a night of drinking and gets recorded so I can have her go "men do it all the time and no one cares so why is it a problem when I do it?"

In the UK, there are plenty of women who pee outside when out drinking.  I've seen it many times and I've never seen anyone take out a camera to record it.    Sometimes people will be nearby and yes people might enjoy the view (myself included) but I've never seen a random person raise a camera or phone to record it.  I have also never heard anyone complaining at the girls peeing either.   There certainly doesn't seem to be any negativity either from other girls or the men.    

I think in the UK, the more likely candidates for picking up the camera would be the friends in the group who might take a snapshot as part of the "fun" of the night out.  Yes, sometimes that gets on social media, but I think it is incredibly rare considering how many people do pee in our towns and cities every Friday and Saturday night.  I also imagine that most of those photos are shared with the participants knowledge - initially only within their small group, but it may well then get shared to a wider audience.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...

Easiest public stealth pee is to sit on the grass in a park wearing a loose skirt... nothing is seen even if there are lots of people around.  Just move the skirt out of the way if you don't want it to get wet.  Or men can pee out a leg hole with no one the wiser. (p.s. men can wear skirts too!)

• Agree 3