Where are the best places to flash and piss in public without security cameras?

I don’t want to put you off but I’m pretty sure this is illegal and you could find yourself in a lot of trouble if you picked the wrong person especially with camera phones now.  Could you do this with someone you know would like it? Arrange for you both to be going for a walk at same time in a quiet place and then flash and pee when you see him for example. 

• Thanks 1

Well, I certainly wouldn't complain if I saw a woman do that.  I think that most men would be happy to see a woman flash them and pee (not that I'd ever be lucky enough for this to happen to me), but I'm also sure there are enough exceptions to cause trouble, and you don't want to find out the hard way.

I'd volunteer, but we're on different continents.

Edited by DXR
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I wonder, would it give you the same kind of exhibitionist thrill to wear revealing clothes in public? Maybe a shirt and no bra, with the shirt unbuttoned a bit 'too much' so you can 'accidentally' flash your boobs, or something see-through, or no panties and a short skirt that might 'accidentally' ride up a little? 

You would get away with those things without being considered to be illegally flashing, and you would make a lot of people very happy. 

I second the idea of flashing someone you know, particularly if they are not expecting it but you know they'll love it. It's a huge turn on for me (and luckily my wife K is happy to do it for me from time to time when she knows she can get away with it 😊). 

On the peeing thing, people do pee in public, and are observed, and this is appreciated by many people here, but not necessarily by the general public. I'd recommend looking at the threads in this site by @Alfresco and @Big Bear among others, where they describe the things they've seen. It might give you some ideas. But please be careful. I don't want you to end up with a criminal record.

Edited by Kupar
Wrong link and typos
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Do you mean flash someone as a separate situation to peeing? Or do you mean pee where you can be seen and not hiding your pussy and bum from the person who might see you?

If you mean flashing as part of peeing, then you can get away with almost anything if you do it late evening on a Friday or Saturday.   Pick a corner or alley that is very visible from the Main Street, but is not in direct view of a camera but is reasonably well lit.  Wear a short, loose dress with no underwear. Whilst on the Main Street, give off a few signs of desperation, maybe go to a cash machine and Bob up and down a bit, maybe hold your crotch and look furtively around.  This means you might attract attention to what you are about to do.  Head for the corner/alley and as you approach  hitch up your dress round your waist so you are naked from the waist down and giving a show of your bum.  Turn around before squatting, so exposing your pussy, then put your feet apart and squat with your knees apart and start peeing straight away.  To any passers by, they will assume you were totally desperate and had no choice.  To anyone who is already looking at you because they saw your previous signs of desperation, then they are only looking because they want to see.

When you are done, take a few moments to Bob up and down to shake the drips off (movement attracts attention) and then thoroughly wipe yourself, maximising exposure time. Stand back up and maybe turn around again before allowing your dress to fall into place. 

In the highly unlikely event that anyone takes offence or says anything, just apologise profusely, say you were desperate and close your legs.  You can always cut the flow and stand up letting your dress fall into place. 

The key is in making it look like you are drunk, desperate and have not a lot of choice.  Other drunk people won’t mind and will probably enjoy the view.  Obviously you can’t expect to get away with blatant exposure in the middle of the high street On a Saturday afternoon, but if you pick your place and time then you will be amazed and what you can get away with.

I have seen girls very much exposed and peeing in very public places on Friday and Saturday evenings.  I have even seen them do it when police are within sight.  The police glanced over and enjoyed the view but it wasn’t worth their bother to intervene.

As for CCTV, don’t worry about things like shop CCTV.  They are rarely monitored live and only reviewed in the event of an incident.  Nobody is going to trawl through footage to find out who left a puddle of pee when they know that they won’t be able to trace them (unless they are one of us of course).

It is the town council administered cameras that you need to consider, as they are often monitored live, but even then, as long as you are not upsetting anyone then they are probably not going to waste time dispatching anyone to the area, especially as they know you will have gone by the time they get there.

If you really want to level up, you could wear an all in one trouser suit where you have to peel the whole garment down to pee, thereby exposing your breasts as well as your lower body.

As has already been said, I don’t know any male who would ever report a woman for flashing or exposure.  We would all just enjoy the view.  ladies would probably sympathise with your predicament, so really, I think your chances of getting into trouble are very very slim, but you will feel very naughty and love the experience. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

My last post was getting too long, but I would second the comments that @Kupar has made about wearing revealing clothes and accidentally flashing.  A short skirt is great for bending down to the bottom shelf in a supermarket.  Your choice whether you wear knickers, thong or nothing underneath.  For me, the ultimate would be short skirt, stockings and no knickers.

You can almost guarantee that if you wear a short skirt, some guys will be trying to sneak a peak and if you give them cause to believe you might be about to reveal something then they may well stay nearby. They (generally) won’t want to embarrass you, but are more likely to be trying to get a discrete view without you realising.  Then you will both go away happy.

Another good idea is to squat down to tie a shoe lace or adjust your shoes.  Make sure your legs asleep a little apart and you are facing your selected target.  If you glance up, I bet they will be looking between your legs.  If you make eye contact and give them a smile or a wink, then they know they have been caught and will be embarrassed, but will look back with happy memories. 

An obvious one is ti go to a shoe shop and try on shoes with the help of an assistant. I am sure such assistants have seen plenty in their line of work, but they will never object to more nice views.

The loose too with downblouse options or side boob views is another consideration.  Maybe a buttoned blouse with one too many buttons undone.

Have fun, bring pleasure to others and of course, make sure you let us know how you get on.   If you want to flash us, and can find a willing camera operator or prop your camera/phone up to take relevant selfies, then I am sure you would have many happy voyeurs here who would enjoy your flashing efforts. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

All great ideas above - and also for a little inspiration also check out the various posts by our friend @puddyls

I'm guessing you're north of the equator, in which case the weather should be getting warmer and perhaps (depending on your fashion preferences) you'll be more inclined to wear shorter, looser skirts meaning that sitting on a bench, the wrong gust of wind or lifting a leg to adjust your shoe strap could easily give someone a well appreciated quick flash.

I'd echo all that's been said about most people being sympathetic (and quietly pervy) about a desperate girl trying to be 'a little' discrete to have an emergency pee.

Even in a city there will be areas not covered by CCTV - sitting cross-legged in a city centre park soaking up the sunshine for example during a working day lunchtime, with people passing by...   Lots of possibilities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Even in a city there will be areas not covered by CCTV - sitting cross-legged in a city centre park soaking up the sunshine for example during a working day lunchtime, with people passing by...   Lots of possibilities.

Totally agree with this and it is these situations where a subtle flash is very easy.   You can flash people whilst making it look completely accidental and you can even sit there with everything on show and pretend like you are not aware that you are exposed.   You can be sure that people will have a good look though.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

You can flash people whilst making it look completely accidental and you can even sit there with everything on show and pretend like you are not aware that you are exposed. 

This reminds me of some of my favourite ever videos - those under the 'Frivolous Dress Order', 'Ring-360' and 'Michel Chloe' labels (I think they are all the same). Absolutely fantastic public flashing. But sorry mods - this is now off topic!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, puddyls said:

funny story, the one time i know i got watched on a camera was at a gas station, idk if i was taking too long at the pump, or what, but i decided to pee on the ground while getting gas. pulled my pants down, squatted, and let go. mid stream an employee or the owner, whatev, came around the back of my car and started yelling at me. haha. "what are you doing!?" and telling me i had to leave. i was more embarrassed than scared of being caught. as soon as i could get my flow to stop i pulled up my pants, and just told him i'm sorry, i couldn't hold it (even though i could have). he scowled the whole time until the pump finished and i finally could get on my car and leave. i was really worried he was going to call the police or report me to someone- like that i would see myself on the news later. haha. 🥺nothing came of it, though. and i've been too embarrassed to go back to that station ever since. 

Oh! Sending hugs. This is the sort of thing we love you for @puddyls

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Oh ok, I think I could do that. Thanks for letting me know the legality, don't want to get in trouble. would you maybe be a willing participant? 😉

I know that I would enjoy watching! 🙂

Unfortunately it is illegal and someone is likely to turn you in. 

• Like 1

Quick reminder of site principles here - let’s keep it positive and supportive, and let’s remember that laws and attitudes vary from country to country. 

Perhaps the key points of discussion so far are to be aware of the laws in your particular country, to be mindful of how strongly they are enforced and to plan a course of action which carries a reasonably low level of risk.

Speaking only for my own country, I guess the laws to be mindful of would be around indecent exposure, outraging public decency and maybe antisocial behaviour.

And of course the heading ‘Flashing and peeing in public’ could mean anything from parading naked down the high street and pissing on a war memorial (which isn’t likely to end well) at one extreme, over to letting someone catch an up skirt glimpse whilst discretely peeing in an alley which thousands if not millions do every year without issue.  Very different scales of the activity and very different likelihoods of being prosecuted. 

Also in the UK, anyone photographing / videoing an up skirt without consent would be committing an offence. That of course will also vary between countries. 

So - let’s not be polarised about this - quite right to be sensibly cautious, but realistic too.  And let’s keep the fun alive  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Peeing outside where people are around but can't quite see what is going on is certainly a thrill for me.  My wife and I have enjoyed peeing while; hiking - just off the trail, on the beach - pulling bathing suit aside, stopped along a highway - with both passenger car doors open to provide a bit of a barrier.  I recently had a girlfriend give me a hug at a naturist resort and pee discreetly down my leg.  

Keep up the adventurous spirit...you will find just the right places and situations!  

• Like 2

Try it somewhere besides a road or on a bridge where cars are passing by more quickly. No one will be able to stop and film you besides for a dashcam maybe. But if you position yourself right you will be exposed a little and people will know what you do while at the same time being unrecognized and unapproachable.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Well who wants to be the lucky photographer? Am in the UK btw 😉

We have the first clue and I am within those four Countries. Volunteering subject to you not being across the sea or an 8 hour drive away lol

Will be enjoying this warmer weather with some outdoors peeing this long weekend. 

• Like 1
On 4/15/2022 at 4:21 AM, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Well who wants to be the lucky photographer? Am in the UK btw 😉

As has been said, I am sure you would have no shortage of volunteers.  I am also in the UK, Southern England.  Is that anywhere close?

• Love 1