What about peeing the bed makes you want to keep doing it?

Gathering/looking into the insights of what makes people just wanna keep doing it-

There's so many reasons though! Feeling the nice and warm puddle, soaked-in deep satisfaction, stained sheets and so much more.

To me, its about being able to enjoy the warmth wetness and the desire of wanting to pee so much that it would just leak through all the bed, soak up the entire bed in all areas even(expensive and destructive goal however).

Would love to hear from the community from what they can think of

I have had a fantasy of wetting the bed. For me it's the thought of being warm and cosy in bed and really tired and wanting to go back to sleep but needing to pee. Just relaxing and letting it out and feeling the relief without having to get up or get cold, also feeling the warmth and wetness and falling back to sleep would be nice. However in reality it soon turns cold and wet, it causes a lot of mess that I would never do, and actually I physically cannot pee laying down so could never do it. So for me it will stay as a thought of how it would happen in an ideal world where the mess and wetness instantly vanishes! lol

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I very much like to hold my pee until I am bursting. And then laying down on a soft foam mattress and very slowly starting to relief (while the fabric slowly gets soaked) is so cozy and arousing 🤩 I prefer doing it the sneaky way, whenever away from home, which is most convenient. It is so inappropriate and naughty 😈 At home I always hate having to clean up 😉 I never use any cover or mattress protection. So I guess creating a sustainable mess (and not having to care about it later) is another big part of it for me 😝

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 8:40 PM, NaughtyGold said:

I very much like to hold my pee until I am bursting. And then laying down on a soft foam mattress and very slowly starting to relief (while the fabric slowly gets soaked) is so cozy and arousing 🤩 I prefer doing it the sneaky way, whenever away from home, which is most convenient. It is so inappropriate and naughty 😈 At home I always hate having to clean up 😉 I never use any cover or mattress protection. So I guess creating a sustainable mess (and not having to care about it later) is another big part of it for me 😝

I can't help but pee on my unprotected mattress. Protection doesn't turn me on. I like knowing that my yellow pee is soaking into my foam mattress.

• 10 months later...
On 10/4/2022 at 8:40 PM, NaughtyGold said:

Reading this post again, I'm struck by how similar we are in this regard. I like to do the same thing: get really desperate and then lay on my foam mattress to pee, hands-free. But I find it particularly naughty and exciting to do it on my own foam mattress, without protection. I like the feeling of being desperate and trying to hold back, while the piss is slowly leaking out of me against my efforts to hold it back. I like to not direct it with my hands but just let it dribble out, shoot out, or fly up into the air and land wherever it does. Eventually my bladder forces me to lose control and let a bunch out, which is so exciting to do in my unprotected bed because by then it's far too late to stop. And then I try to regain control and go back to holding again, which takes time, as I watch the yellow puddle spread across my mattress. So arousing!

Edited by Ilovepeestains

I love wetting the bed. For me, it's waking up in the morning, lazy and just let it all out. I love feeling the pee pooling around my butt and back, and the hearing the sound it makes when I turn around. Being all soaked in pee, with a warm puddle underneath me just turns me on like nothing else.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...