Pissing in towel(s)

So.. I love seeing vids of either ladies or guys who use a towel to (often desperately) empty their bladder, twisting and turning it to find some remaining dry spots. 

I’ve used the laundry basket before, which was fine, but when I was experimenting with just one large beach towel in the bathroom there was still some serious leakage/overflow. 

So, I was wondering about other peoples experiences. Using a towel to go in the car for example. Or anywhere else. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

@M.Vixen I also like to pee into towels but I wait until there are a few needing washing. I pile them up on the kitchen floor, take my jeans and boxers off, get comfortable in the middle of the pile and let go. The warmth and wetness on my penis, balls and ass feels very erotic. I find a dry part to wipe myself dry, towels straight into the washing machine and a smile on my face.

• Hot 4
12 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

So.. I love seeing vids of either ladies or guys who use a towel to (often desperately) empty their bladder, twisting and turning it to find some remaining dry spots. 

I’ve used the laundry basket before, which was fine, but when I was experimenting with just one large beach towel in the bathroom there was still some serious leakage/overflow. 

So, I was wondering about other peoples experiences. Using a towel to go in the car for example. Or anywhere else. 

I've done it before, but I definitely need at least 2 beach towels or 3 bath towels to prevent soak through and overflow.  No way I would use it in a car, way to much risk of soaking through, but on a tile floor  . . . I'd be happy to give it a good soaking. 🙂

I find the amount of folding/wadding is critical.  To many folds and it doesn't absorb fast enough, but if it isn't folded enough, then it soaks right through.  Again, I am a male, so I can direct my stream easily to a less soaked part, but I am not sure of women's ability to quickly respond to one section getting soaked and redirecting.

I'd sure like to see any women who would like to video their attempts! 😉

On 4/12/2022 at 11:17 AM, M.Vixen said:

I will use some towels next week when I will be alone in a hotel room! 

How would you see empty my bladder on it? I could take a video/pics for you! 🙂

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

When I was younger and first started experimenting, I would pee in towels because they could easily be washed. I would take a big fluffy towel and fold/roll it up. Then I would put it on the floor. I'd straddle and sit on the towel, emptying my bladder into it.

That would have been nice to see, really hot

On 4/17/2022 at 1:14 AM, mickymoist said:

I love using folded up towels to pee on the sofa, I still have a pad underneath but towels are lovely as they soak up so much pee 😄

You did say guys or girls so here's tonights effort.

https://www.erome.com/a/0zqNlJhV

That definitely looks like a pleasant night ;’) Did you take your pants of for the video or were you just chilling like that? 

I personally find it wáy harder to hold my pee when I’m naked (or naked from the waist down, like you in the video). I can focus and not give into the temptation to dribble on the carpet or the rug when walking around the house but sitting on a sofa like you -knowing that I could ‘safely’ pee at any given moment- I would surely be tempted all the time 😚

• Like 1
On 4/18/2022 at 9:22 AM, M.Vixen said:

That definitely looks like a pleasant night ;’) Did you take your pants of for the video or were you just chilling like that? 

I did take them off to do the video, more often than not I'll be wearing lounge pants and a tee shirt around the house and will pee in those sometimes 🙂

I did piss on a towel twice i think. I love the sound! Like a 'poor mans carpet' kind of. I was suprised and shocked back then how much it sprays everywhere when you put it on the floor and pee on it standing up. You might aswell pee on the tiles directly and have less spray 😄. The second time i peed on one i've done it while on all 4s due to a request. Still sprays a lot despite the reduced height. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Remi said:

I did piss on a towel twice i think. I love the sound! Like a 'poor mans carpet' kind of. I was suprised and shocked back then how much it sprays everywhere when you put it on the floor and pee on it standing up. You might aswell pee on the tiles directly and have less spray 😄. The second time i peed on one i've done it while on all 4s due to a request. Still sprays a lot despite the reduced height. 

That's so true, i did a standing pee at the sink and when I checked it had splashed about 2ft up the wall 😄

• Like 1

I enjoy towel pissing. Only upside to laundry day! As a guy I enjoy soaking them on the floor or just directly on the towel rail. It’s fun to watch it soak in and then gradually leak out onto the floor. I’ll get you guys a video on Sunday 😁

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mickymoist said:

That's so true, i did a standing pee at the sink and when I checked it had splashed about 2ft up the wall 😄

I think there’s two different ways of doing this. Either go for a big pile of towels (like in my last vid) or hold the towel against your private parts and keep turning it to dry spots, much like @Peewee123 explained earlier in this topic 😊 In the latter scenario be prepared to have more than one towel though..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

Towel piss take #2: progress? 🙂

https://www.erome.com/a/V0OEGCV5

Sooo.. I was talking with my friend who is also very much into peeing and he expressed his interest in long distance peeing ladies. The ‘classic’ full squat that most ladies use in public hardly works for me, so I either stand up when wearing a skirt, or when wearing pants I’ll lean my back against something and ‘sit’ in a 90 degree angle. I can aim forward when standing but not very far. 

We were talking about the subject and he asked if I had ever tried sitting back, relax and let it all go. I expected the result to be rather disappointing but I put some serious effort into it and this was the result. What do you guys think? ☺️☺️

Incredibly hot!!!  Great distance and huge bladder capacity.  Your point of view angle how the whole thing is captured is great!