‘Squirting’ (Peeing) all over my college roommate

I want to make a comment here - I know there is technically a difference between pee and squirt, but I feel like for the purpose of this forum and story they may as well be the same thing. If you disagree, feel free to discuss this by quoting this message. 

• Agree 1

I have had arguments in the past on this forum about whether squirting is Peeing or not.  I know from another forum that I am on that Squirting is a separate action than Peeing even though it come out of the same urethra, but hey men's ejaculate comes out of the same urethra as his Pee.

It is also my understanding the squirting is different from Cumming (an orgasm).  On my other forum one girl says that if she squirts then her orgasm is more intense.  One of the other girls I can see that she squirts and continues on until she Cums.  Since we all seem different, I would guess that some girls squire and Cum at the same time.

How do you see it?   Is squirting different than the orgasm for you? 

• Like 1

Squirting is definitely different than peeing.  Peeing is emptying the bladder, and squirting is a form of lubrication.  Years ago, Elizabeth from Patches Place did a video showing the difference.  She is a big squirter and wanted to show that it's not the same as peeing because people accused her of peeing and pretended that she was squirting.  She takes a clear drinking glass and masturbates until she squirts into it.  Then she immediately pees into second glass for comparison.  She holds them up side by side to show that they look completely different.  The pee was clear with a yellowish tint, and the squirt/cum was cloudier and not yellowish.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jodan said:

I had a short relationship with a girl who warned me that she was "a heavy squirter." I had been with one other girl who squirted from time to time, so I figured it'd be like that; just a couple squirts. When we finally got in bed for the first time though, I learned different. When she started to cum, she tensed up like normal, and went through the entirety of the orgasm without squirting. I thought maybe it didn't happen, maybe I didn't do it for her, but then I pulled out...

It was like I hit reset on her orgasm and turned the intensity up. As I pulled out I could feel her tense up down there even harder than before, and as the last of me slipped out of her she let out a moan and... I guess "squirted" isn't the right word. She gushed. It was literally like she emptied her entire bladder after holding it. We were quite soaked. This was consistent every time. Nothing until I pulled out, then the floodgates open full force, hissing sound and all. It was very nice for a guy like me, especially when she was on top. She halfheartedly told me once, "you have to be careful when you pull out," but of course I was never careful. She didn't seem too upset about that choice. 

So if it was squirt... hot. If she's just cumming so hard she pees... Even hotter. 

Damn that’s pretty Hot. I’m sure me and her would get along 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
29 minutes ago, DXR said:

Squirting is definitely different than peeing.  Peeing is emptying the bladder, and squirting is a form of lubrication.  Years ago, Elizabeth from Patches Place did a video showing the difference.  She is a big squirter and wanted to show that it's not the same as peeing because people accused her of peeing and pretended that she was squirting.  She takes a clear drinking glass and masturbates until she squirts into it.  Then she immediately pees into second glass for comparison.  She holds them up side by side to show that they look completely different.  The pee was clear with a yellowish tint, and the squirt/cum was cloudier and not yellowish.

My squirt is usually clear 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2022 at 9:44 PM, KylieRobidoux said:

one of the best nights of my life - oh, and that was only like a month ago btw.

So wonderful when you meet someone who enexpectedly opens door to pleasure for you... so you know it trully exists

• Agree 1
  • Love 1