Favorite pee poses?

Just now, KylieRobidoux said:

So you get like a more full view? 

No not because of the view. I can't really put my finger on it but there is something about that pose thats adds some sublimal naughtyness/playfulness or maybe some lack of respect in certain cases as you don't just normaly put your foot on something. Just because its more convenient for you in a situation thats already deemed wrong anyways.

• Like 1

Mine would be either a woman just standing - maybe wearing a short skirt, or mid length - and just letting it go, and watching her stream splatter down onto the ground between her feet.  The second would be if she's sitting on a seat, maybe an outside table at a pub, and just pees there.  Years ago I had a video of two women at a pub in London, sitting on chairs outside  on the footpath, and both just peeing in their seats, and seeing their pee cascading down on the ground

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Remi said:

No not because of the view. I can't really put my finger on it but there is something about that pose thats adds some sublimal naughtyness/playfulness or maybe some lack of respect in certain cases as you don't just normaly put your foot on something. Just because its more convenient for you in a situation thats already deemed wrong anyways.

Makes sense 

My favorite is a view from behind as she's standing in a hover position, clear view of everything as the stream flows while the feminine contours are highlighted. The sharp contrast between hips, thighs and upper body is a work of art for me. Close second is standing straight up in a wide power stance, with stream arching forward to cover a long distance.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Brutus said:

My favorite is a view from behind as she's standing in a hover position, clear view of everything as the stream flows while the feminine contours are highlighted. The sharp contrast between hips, thighs and upper body is a work of art for me. Close second is standing straight up in a wide power stance, with stream arching forward to cover a long distance.

I enjoy the first one you mentioned very much as well. 

1 hour ago, Brutus said:

Yes!  The view from behind with the stream and labia visible from behind is hot!  The second one is hot too, especially if she is feeling desperate and naughty!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

A view from the front, with her sitting on, or hovering over a toilet, with her thighs a few inches apart, stretching her panties, at mid thigh, with her ragged stream spraying forward, sprinkling her inner thighs, and the seat.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Dr.P said:

A view from the front, with her sitting on, or hovering over a toilet, with her thighs a few inches apart, stretching her panties, at mid thigh, with her ragged stream spraying forward, sprinkling her inner thighs, and the seat.

Hover definitely for me

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Yes!  The view from behind with the stream and labia visible from behind is hot!  The second one is hot too, especially if she is feeling desperate and naughty!

Labia from behind is one of my favorite things - pee related or not 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, Jonjet0208 said:

The more natural the pose, the better for me when It comes to watching someone pee.

I second the "natural" part, with some exceptions.

I'm a simple person: sitting on a toilet and popping a squat.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, KylieRobidoux said:

Was just wondering if anyone has some fun and unique pee poses? 

maybe you’re into yoga, gymnastics, etc. and if you are - comment here! 

I like to see natural positions; low squat from the front with feet wide apart, with a forward stream and looking down at the puddle. I also like a low squat with one foot up on something like a rock, curb or side of a tree. 

I also like the natural position some women take peeing in the shower, feet slightly apart, ass a little out, and standing straight up. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, KylieRobidoux said:

I’ll go first - personally, I’ve always enjoyed bending over and stretching, touching my toes, and just letting it all go. 

Sounds lovely! Legs together? Just apart? Wide apart? How flexible are you 😉

• Like 2

In terms of seeing women pee, for me it's the legs quite wide apart, standing straight and just letting it fall that is my favourite. It says to me nonchalance and "I don't care, I'm just going to go" and that's a big turn on for me. 

Similar when I'm peeing tbh. Boring maybe. Sorry!

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Havelock said:

I like to see natural positions; low squat from the front with feet wide apart, with a forward stream and looking down at the puddle. I also like a low squat with one foot up on something like a rock, curb or side of a tree. 

I also like the natural position some women take peeing in the shower, feet slightly apart, ass a little out, and standing straight up. 

Yeah I enjoy those too! 

• Agree 1