Peeing in front of my friends mom

I'm from that area originally (no longer living there). It was a pain in the ass doing anything or going anywhere, bathroom wise too. I did alot of food delivery so sometimes if I had to go, I'd end up in gas station or restaurant parking lots.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I'm from that area originally (no longer living there). It was a pain in the ass doing anything or going anywhere, bathroom wise too. I did alot of food delivery so sometimes if I had to go, I'd end up in gas station or restaurant parking lots.

You know where I’m coming from then. Yeah not the most welcoming environment - bathroom wise - for three basic white girls

Edited by KylieRobidoux
1 minute ago, KylieRobidoux said:

You know where I’m coming from then. Yeah not the most welcoming environment - bathroom wide - for three basic white girls

Yes and I can only imagine how nyc must have been for you guys. However, lots of options for pissing in public with no one around. Missed my chance with a good friend. Maybe 100 years from now when the next global pandemic hits (if the world lives to see it, that is).

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Yes and I can only imagine how nyc must have been for you guys. However, lots of options for pissing in public with no one around. Missed my chance with a good friend. Maybe 100 years from now when the next global pandemic hits (if the world lives to see it, that is).

Always been my dream To pee in the Chicago river 

Edited by KylieRobidoux
  • Love 2
Just now, KylieRobidoux said:

Always been my dream To pee in the Chicago river from 

Aye that happens to be my backyard! You would probably get away with it too depending on how you position yourself. Learn how to stand and piss; the bridge walkway is grated so it's great if you really have to go. 

Would also be very interesting on st.paddys day. They dye the river green (something I didn't learn until recently)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KylieRobidoux said:

I’ve always wanted to sit on the railing of a bridge with my ass hanging over 

I def do not recommend that but you have friends so I highly doubt anyone would question you if someone were to hold your hands while you let loose. I read about the spraying, that would be quite the sight. Knowing the Chicago bridges, you'll probably piss all over your friends legs like that. But that's a decent friendship for you!

Just now, pguy2981 said:

I def do not recommend that but you have friends so I highly doubt anyone would question you if someone were to hold your hands while you let loose. I read about the spraying, that would be quite the sight. Knowing the Chicago bridges, you'll probably piss all over your friends legs like that. But that's a decent friendship for you!

Ya just gotta know which way the wind is blowing haha. But yeah it sprays a fair bit…eventually I’ll do it 

• Like 2

It's a city, so the answer to that question is everywhere lol. Do it when the boat tours go under. Definitely thinking about this situation involving boat tours and rain. No one would be the wiser if you decided to leak off the bridge when the boats go under.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, KylieRobidoux said:

As three girls always do, we grab our Trentas from Starbucks before heading out on the road, and as any experienced Starbucks drinker, we gulp it down with precise ferocity. After talking and playing music, me and Maddie dose off. I’m sitting in the front seat, Maddie laying down in the back, and christal is driving. 

Two to three hours later I wake up from my nap, fairly well rested, but I also really really really have to pee. Like really bad. We stop at a McDonald’s, then another, then a gas station, and finally we try a Dunkin’ Donuts. The gas stations bathroom was closed, and the three other stores insides are completely shut down. All with big signs on the door that say the inside is closed because of COVID-19. Later on, there would even be news stories of how difficult it was to find a bathroom while traveling. 

Thanks for sharing.  With those big coffees and a couple hours of traveling, I am surprised your friend and her mom weren't ready to use their cups too. LOL

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

It's a city, so the answer to that question is everywhere lol. Do it when the boat tours go under. Definitely thinking about this situation involving boat tours and rain. No one would be the wiser if you decided to leak off the bridge when the boats go under.

Ooo that’s a good one 

• Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2022 at 9:54 AM, KylieRobidoux said:

the first time I went skinny dipping was with Maddie, the first time I went to a nude beach was thanks for Christal. Christal, Maddie, and I would often tan nude together, go bra shopping, etc. yes, even though I’m a lesbian there wasn’t anything like sexual about it - and Maddie - a bisexual - and Christal - who’s straight, had a very close relationship. Christal was cool with Maddie buying sex toys, having boys or girls over, etc. While they wouldn’t go completely nude all over their house, they would often go topless, like I said it wasn’t a big deal or anything sexual - big contrast to my upbringing. 

I hope you enjoyed the read, feel free to comment questions or message me. 

What are their bodies like? 

Boob size/shape? Nipple size/color? Pussies innie or outie? Shaved or bush?

2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

A fellow New Englandah? 

NARRATOR Fall, in New England. Voyeurs gather to watch beautiful girls discreetly spraying piss over the golden fallen leaves on the forest floor…

• Haha 3
  • Hot 1
On 4/10/2022 at 1:47 PM, pguy2981 said:

Aye that happens to be my backyard! You would probably get away with it too depending on how you position yourself. Learn how to stand and piss; the bridge walkway is grated so it's great if you really have to go. 

Would also be very interesting on st.paddys day. They dye the river green (something I didn't learn until recently)

So this is for pguy and Kylie but I’m actually from the Northeast (PA) but I live in Chicago now! Actually my school is right on the river - definitely MANY places to do some naughty pissing!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2