Naughty/extreme/vandal pee

When I was going to work, I sprayed in the corner of the elevator on the ride up because I felt like it. I didn't even have to go that bad, I just pushed it out. Immediately after I zipped up and buckled there was a guy waiting to get on after me. Hopefully he didn't think too much on it.

I've really considered pissing in the hall of the IMAX theater as there are no cameras. I'll get to trying that one day.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

That sounds awesome! Do you also pee in public transport?

I hope to find someone to do this naughty stuff together as well! Cinema and also bus/train seats look very promising ;)

I always use sauna/steam room and sometimes a lounger in the relaxing area (especially if upholstered 😈)

On 4/11/2022 at 8:29 AM, KylieRobidoux said:

I honestly haven’t don’t a lot…once at a super bowl party when I was young I did it all over the bathroom but that’s still in a bathroom lol. Bathroom of my parents friends, so many people there no way of telling who did it 

Would love to hear the full story behind this

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 4/10/2022 at 1:59 PM, pguy2981 said:

I've really considered pissing in the hall of the IMAX theater as there are no cameras. I'll get to trying that one day.

Those little "airlock" rooms before you enter the main cinema have tempted me so much, especially for the quiet movies, virtually no chance of being seen.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, embruh said:

Those little "airlock" rooms before you enter the main cinema have tempted me so much, especially for the quiet movies, virtually no chance of being seen.

You'll have to describe the airlock rooms. I don't think I've seen one before.

2 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

You'll have to describe the airlock rooms. I don't think I've seen one before.

It’s the alley before the cinema screening room. You usually go through a door into a dark corridor before opening the door to the cinema room. It’s to stop the sound and light from the lobby coming into the screening if someone comes in after the film starts. 

1 hour ago, Peewee123 said:

It’s the alley before the cinema screening room. You usually go through a door into a dark corridor before opening the door to the cinema room. It’s to stop the sound and light from the lobby coming into the screening if someone comes in after the film starts. 

OH! I've wanted to piss in those corridors for as long as I've been attending movies. Maybe Sonic The Hedgehog 2 will be the lucky screening...

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1