Public cinema pee

4 minutes ago, KylieRobidoux said:

I hadn’t thought of that idea, I like it. It’s dark, I usually drink lots of soda and have to pee, I’d love to just let it out there…maybe I’ll try that soon. 

It is a great place to start public wetting. Just wear black, go to the last house towards the end of a run, and remember to tip up the seat when you leave. No one will notice because you are wearing black, and the seat will be dry again before anyone else sits there. 

• Like 3

I always wear a skirt, and never wear panties. While I could move my skirt out of the way, it really feels like cheating to do it. I much prefer the sense of freedom I get from just peeing through my skirt. I guess it is similar to some people who have tried wearing nappies - wearing a nappy to them feels like cheating so they prefer to wet without.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I always wear a skirt, and never wear panties. While I could move my skirt out of the way, it really feels like cheating to do it. I much prefer the sense of freedom I get from just peeing through my skirt. I guess it is similar to some people who have tried wearing nappies - wearing a nappy to them feels like cheating so they prefer to wet without.

You should also do this girl, it gives you a kick after you have done it and it is hot to think about the smell and person that is gonna sit in it 💦

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

the seat will be dry again before anyone else sits there. 

I'm not sure how accurate that is.  Even if it's a late movie, that seat is going to be used again in well under 24 hours.  If it's a clothe seat, it will probably still be soaked.  I'm not shaming, I've done it many times, just trying to be realistic.  Leather / plastic seats are probably best, they might actually dry overnight. 

3 hours ago, KylieRobidoux said:

Ooo the black part is smart. Of course I could always just wear a skirt and no panties…

Black works well to hide wetness.  You could wear panties with a skirt, it's a convenient way to wet your panties. :D 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, KylieRobidoux said:

I actually have in a changing room! And I may or may not be rubbing myself to the idea…just a little. 

I actually flooded a changing room a few days ago.  Let me know if you want to exchange pictures if you decide to use one as your toilet again some time.  Do you mind sharing the story of you peeing in the changing room?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, puddyls said:

. . .  usually i'll just hike the back up and go through my panties. but sometimes pull them aside and try to let it spray out onto the floor. one time i did that, i was so bursting, my stream went between the seats in front of me. haha. thankfully no one was sitting in that row! 😬 

Wow, that is some foreward, power peeing!  Surprised nobody could here, what had to be a loud hissing stream.

• Haha 1

When we go to to cinema, curls usually has on a mid length dress, and wets her panties while walking around the foyer. She says it is more fun trying to make a couple of little puddles in front of the pictures and statues, rather than just wetting yourself in a dark room

• Like 3
  • Love 1