Best Bands & Concert/Festival Venues for Sightings

Well folks, with things getting back to normal, or as close to normal as they can be, I've decided that it's time I finally go out and attend some festivals and/or outdoor concerts. To enjoy the music or go to a festival event I've never been to before? Of course not, though those are an added benefit.  The reality is, as much as I love watching women pee, I've never had an actual sighting in my life. Sad, I know. I'm not into wettings, or diapers, or anything really hardcore in our fetish. I just want to finally see at least one woman, hopefully several women, who choose to pee outside, because their bladders are so full and the lines for the bathroom are too long, or the bathrooms are just too dirty and they'd rather not use them. It would seem that an outdoor concert or outdoor festival environment would be my best shot, especially if lots of alcohol is being consumed.

My question to you good people is: Is there a particular singer/band who would bring in crowds of people more apt to urinate outdoors? Which outdoor concert venues have the best chances for public urination? And which outdoor festivals would have the best chances for sightings? I'm in the United States, and so I want to hear about locations primarily in my country, though I'd also like to hear about yours if you aren't in the US. Roskilde still looks like it's the golden (tee hee) standard, though I don't know if I'd ever fly out there.

And of course, if you have any good stories from catching people peeing during such events, I'd love to hear those as well.

• Like 1

I can't give specific recommendations for particular venues, particularly in the USA.

I'm guessing the chances of casual peeing taking place will vary a lot according to the logistics of the venue - if it's a long established artist or band with a seated 'gentrified' audience then they're perhaps less likely to have the don't-care attitude, or indeed be drinking to the level of not being able to wait and politely queue.

Similarly if it's a venue with a huge number of portaloo / temporary toilets then people are more likely to use those.  Maybe then the sort of 'country fair' or even something like a biker rally (if those things still take place?) maybe more likely - where going behind a tree or squatting round the back of a building is an equally valid  choice in comparison to queuing.

I guess Roskilde and some of the Spanish festival clips show as you say 'a golden standard' and it's hard to put a single finger on what makes it so - a very casual attitude amongst the crowd, a chilled out space where it's easy to wander in and out of the crowd, a good spread of venue with opportune spaces.  Perhaps most of all culturally an attitude that allows ladies to pee without being jeered at, harassed or worse.

From everything I've read here on the site, patience is needed - as time gets on and more drink (and maybe other substances) have been consumed - but individual cases can still be rare to spot. And subtlety is the key, partly in terms of looking for subtle signs - fidgeting, looking around, etc.   Also subtlety on your part in that if you see a girl breaking off from the crowd and walking away, she may be going to pee - but may have a boyfriend or mates watching her walk away - and may not take kindly to seeing a guy making a bee-line to follow her.

In terms of experiences on the site - there are many, and the search facility is your friend.  Use the advanced search, most will be in Real Pee Experiences and search on words like 'festival' etc.   Members like @Alfresco @Big Bear and @PeeWatcher1 frequently share town centre late night sightings - and you'll pick up hints of what to be looking out for.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Like @gldenwetgoose I can't give any specific advice on festivals or events in the USA as I'm also in the UK.  Hopefully some of our friends in the USA can provide comments.   I guess it might also help if you narrow the area down a bit as the USA is a large place and I'm guessing you wouldn't want to travel across the whole country to get to a festival.   Carnivals like Mardis Gras in New Orleans would certainly be good opportunities.  

What you are looking for are three basic factors:

- Lots of people.
- Alcohol.
- Lack of toilets.

If you get those three things, then you are almost guaranteed to have sightings.  So, for example a street festival where there are thousands of people in the town and all the bars are packed with people and toilets have queues or places are not letting public in to use the toilets unless they buy things.   In those cases, some people will be drinking on the streets and find themselves with full bladders, lowering inhibitions and lack of desire to fight to a toilet.   One or two people start peeing in the street, then more follow.  Usually it will start with the men, but then a couple of brave girls will take a sneaky squat in an alley or behind a dumpster.  Soon there will be more and more willing to pee outside and as more people do so, other people see that it is not an issue and before you know it, it is becoming quite common and people make less effort to hide.  Darkness also helps a lot (although not so easy to see).

@vpw has reported some success in USA events.   Might be worth looking up some of his posts.     

@Starks2010 has reported plenty of sightings in parking lots near bars on nights out.

Tailgating parties are another good option in the USA.   From what I have read, I understand that a lot of people take alcohol and have a bit of a party in the parking lots before going in to the main events.  This can be any type of event from a music concert to a baseball or football game.  The party in the parking lot is not considered part of the organised event, so they seldom have enough toilets.   The problem here is too many secluded spots between vehicles, but if you are patient and watch groups, you will eventually see individuals breaking off and going to the woods or behind cars.

As I say, I am not the best placed on USA sightings, as I have only ever had one sighting myself in the USA.  That was at the bus park for one of the Disney Theme Parks!

• Agree 2
On 4/10/2022 at 12:31 AM, Anime_Pee_Fan said:

Well folks, with things getting back to normal, or as close to normal as they can be, I've decided that it's time I finally go out and attend some festivals and/or outdoor concerts. To enjoy the music or go to a festival event I've never been to before? Of course not, though those are an added benefit.  The reality is, as much as I love watching women pee, I've never had an actual sighting in my life. Sad, I know. I'm not into wettings, or diapers, or anything really hardcore in our fetish. I just want to finally see at least one woman, hopefully several women, who choose to pee outside, because their bladders are so full and the lines for the bathroom are too long, or the bathrooms are just too dirty and they'd rather not use them. It would seem that an outdoor concert or outdoor festival environment would be my best shot, especially if lots of alcohol is being consumed.

My question to you good people is: Is there a particular singer/band who would bring in crowds of people more apt to urinate outdoors? Which outdoor concert venues have the best chances for public urination? And which outdoor festivals would have the best chances for sightings? I'm in the United States, and so I want to hear about locations primarily in my country, though I'd also like to hear about yours if you aren't in the US. Roskilde still looks like it's the golden (tee hee) standard, though I don't know if I'd ever fly out there.

And of course, if you have any good stories from catching people peeing during such events, I'd love to hear those as well.

Anything is possible, the secret is being in the right place, and being patient. Like fishing. Do preliminary work such as browse parking lots and places around bars and clubs on Saturday and Sunday mornings, looking for napkins and tissue. That’s a good sign. Then you want to sit inconspicuous as possible in those areas during bar and club hours, especially when closing time comes. I have noticed that women will relieve themselves by their vehicles when they arrive, prior to standing online to get in. A tip I got from an ex girlfriend of mine, women like dark places where they can’t be seen. I have gotten impatient and changed locations, just to come back to find I missed something. Trial and error you’ll get the feel of it and know the right places. Also pay attention to large vehicles in a parking lot, buses, vans and large SUV which provide cover. Good luck and keep us posted. 

Edited by Starks2010
  • Like 2

I'm not sure how comfortable I am putting specific events or venues in the US on this board, but the advice here is spot on.

One thing I will touch on is tailgating. Hunting tailgates can be very rewarding and very frustrating, sometimes all in one day. There are certainly all kinds of events, but mostly concerts and sporting events, where people park and drink beforehand, sometimes for hours. The vibe is extremely varied though. Some will have enough bathrooms or porta potties, and others will have hardy any. The sophistication of the crowd also varies and matters a lot. Some seasoned vets will bring their own toilets, usually a small tent with a bucket inside -- and yes, they will often let their neighbors use it. Others with less experience, or in some cases less of a care, won't have this luxury.

One important warning about a tailgate is that it is a closed environment which makes it easier to get seen and labeled. Be very careful about that. It won't take long to see the same people over and over again or even to see the same people go to pee in the same place. If you recognize them, there is a decent chance they recognize you. Be careful. That said, I do highly recommend tailgates as good opportunities for sightings, especially because they tend to be at places where the line for the ladies room inside is likely to be long. So the allure of the parking lot pee weighed against waiting in a long line once inside can grow quickly.

A few other notes:
-when you're in a crowded place, try to hang just a little off the largest part of the crowd but not too far away. Sightings in huge crowds are spectacular but rare and not worth fretting about. The second wave is where most of your action is.
-watch for guys peeing. One or two here and there is nothing but if guys start to pee outside regularly, it's the first sure sign that bathroom access is at a premium. When that happens, barring conditions improving or the evening ending, women starting to pee outside is pretty much sure to follow.
-keep your ears open. If there is an event you're thinking about, mention it casually to some women you think may have been there. Ask them if they tailgate and how it was. Maybe they'll give you a bite and maybe they won't but it's a good way to get info about an event (just like if you were asking about a venue for any other reason)

I'll add to this if I think of anything else. Good luck!

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, The99Club said:

-watch for guys peeing. One or two here and there is nothing but if guys start to pee outside regularly, it's the first sure sign that bathroom access is at a premium. When that happens, barring conditions improving or the evening ending, women starting to pee outside is pretty much sure to follow.

Adding to this a bit...if you're at a tailgate or place where groups are stationary for a while. If you do see guys pee and it's feasible, see what happens when they get back to their groups. If they're with girls, does it look like the girls used a bathroom or are annoyed that the guys just went in the open. If there is discussion that involves a lot of looking around and pointing, that is often a sign that the girls are at least thinking about peeing.

I may be wandering slightly off topic as you've asked about actual events, but hopefully it all helps.

• Agree 1

I can make some generalisations about UK festivals:

• Size matters.  The larger the festival, the better the chances of sightings.  At peak times the queues for the portaloos will get too long, and some women will have to find somewhere else to pee.  It's also likely to be further to walk to other loo blocks.
  • The sort of crowd matters.  Younger audiences drink more and are less inhibited.  The age demographic of the festival varies according to the reputation of the festival and the line-up on the billing that year and that day.
  • The site matters.  Some make it difficult for women to find private places.  Others have lots of wooded areas and access behind portaloo rows (etc).
  • Luck matters.  One year a festival that I regularly attend had dreadful weather on the first evening.  Next day they opened only quarter of the main arena, to sort out the rest.  It stayed like that for most of the day.  With only quarter of the arena open, most of the toilet blocks were also closed.  Women were peeing on the ground and into beer cups in broad daylight from early in the afternoon.  Another festival I went to recently drew its full crowd much earlier in the day than expected.  The queues for the toilets were very long from mid-day and desperate women were squatting against hedges, on the ground in the urinal enclosures, even peeing on the ground in the middle of the field and using the mens' urinals. 
  • Like 3

I really appreciate all of the advice I've been given so far, and I thank everyone who has posted. I remember there also being a "Spotter's Guide" on the PeeSearch forums I might have to go dig up, though some days that website doesn't want to cooperate. I believe there is a Jimmy Buffett concert happening in my state in a few weeks, and he'll be performing at an outdoor venue, and I'm thinking this could lead to some sightings as I'm sure alcohol will be flowing freely during the event (I mean, the man sings about Margaritaville). The only thing that worries me is the age group that would go to a Jimmy Buffett concert - I can see some young people there, but I can also envision a lot more older people as well.

• Like 1

Don't ignore small town festivals. Usually, their resources are low so less toilets so when the crowd builds up its usually behind the porta potties or nearest perimeter wall or a fence. The best part being since its not a mass event most ladies are comfortable relieving themselves in the open. Usually any shrubs or wooded areas and even parking lots see the maximum pee action. Many ladies take a quick squat by their vehicles before hitting the road.

• Like 2

As stated above, it probably isn't wise to list the actual venues here in the discussion board. I apologize for being so brazen about that. So I'll add this: I've been looking at concert venues and festivals in the North Carolina area, so if anyone is familiar with any of those, feel free to DM me.

I'm going to pose a little bit of a question here too...   and I have my idea of the answer, but interested in other people's opinions:

What age group are most likely to be ok with peeing freely outdoors?    Obviously no single right answer, and always exceptions - but I'm thinking the early-20-somethings???

As alcohol plays a large part in the need to pee and also inhibitions about doing so - I'm guessing the 20-somethings may be the heaviest drinkers?  The ones with the available income. Also the 20-somethings and under maybe those with the most exposure to the social media clips (tiktok etc) of people pissing on nights out, so that freedom and wildness becoming more of their accepted social norm?   I'm not ruling out the under 20's of course - you could include the 18 / 19s in this description, although there's the underage consideration where the overall age is lower. 

Where the age demographic is older, loosely speaking people are perhaps more concerned about consequences, self image, professional status etc, and may well be at the venue with marital partners, family etc.  And maybe much more reserved in their alcohol consumption (or other substances). All factors making them less keen to bare all in public.

And of course all the other factors tie in together - size of venue, level of organisation, facilities etc...

Other point - as the event progresses, that's when people's inhibitions will perhaps relax a little - maybe not just because of alcohol but as they get more comfortable with their surroundings.  So if it's an evening event, don't expect to see any action at 7-8pm, but nearer closing down time may be far more likely.

In fact - after closing may be the best bet, when all those who've been enjoying the show and putting off losing their place in the crowd and all those who decide to have a wee before travelling home, all head to the toilets.  That's the point when the biggest queues will form and people will be most likely to seek an alternative.   And don't rule out sightings after that - whether it be as people reach the car park or local train station etc.  People who've seen the queues at the toilets and decided to hold on...

• Like 2

I think you're spot on with the 20s age group. In fact I have had several older women tell me something to the affect of, "I used to be a lot more open about just popping a squat but not anymore." That and the 20s group is much more likely to get crazy drunk. As you said. I also believe the older women get the more they think about bathroom access when planning their night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From my experience, definitely 20’s is the most common in city nightlife outdoor peeing, so I assume this would carry over to festivals.   Also, most videos I have seen of outdoor events bear this out.  It is by no means exclusive and I have seen ladies who are up to around 45/50 peeing outside on a night out.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1