2-week long desperation and nappy/diaper play

My partner is away for the next couple of weeks,so have an opportunity for extended pee and nappy play 😊

Intention is not to use the toilet for peeing at all, so have ordered some packs of nappies and protection pads.

Plan to be padded the whole time and go about my normal day, just not bothering about visiting the toilet. Overnight the bed will be protected, haven't decided yet whether I'll wear nappies or just wet the bed, possibly a mix of the two.

One of my favourite plays is to wear them hidden under baggy clothing when shopping locally or spending evenings with mates, get desperate and slowly filling it without anyone being aware, then releasing the rest of the pee whilst walking home.

Anyone other ideas for fun play?

Blog will follow, so keep watching this thread πŸ™‚

Β 

As someone who spends her life in pampers.. I might be able to offer a few tips.Β 

For your bed.. a mattress protector is a MUST. That is unless you want your mattress getting wet. For me, i have gone thru too many mattresses and they are quite pricey so the 15 dollars it costs for a waterproof rubber mattress cover is well worth it! My blankets and sheets still get wet sometimes if my pamper leaks overnight, but those are easy enough to throw in the washing machine. Can't really do that with your mattress.Β 

Being in public I guess it depends on if you are "hiding" or not. I have many times just worn thin cotton shorts and a low top so the waistband of my pamper was clearly visible.. but that was by choice and only some times I chose to do that. Fun tho! πŸ˜‡

The times you are trying to go unnoticed.. one way is wearing a onesie. I wear them all the time and they work great. I'm assuming by you calling them "nappies" that you are not from the USA like I am so maybe onesies are called something else there? Basically they are a tshirt kinda thing that extends between your legs and has snaps at the crotch. They work wonders muffling your pamperΒ sound.Β 

The other thing I do is wearing tights or pantyhose. They also muffle my pamper sound really well but if you are a guy, the pantyhose might get you more strange looks than the pamper itself. Maybe you could get a pair of cheap pantyhose and cut the legs out of them and just wear the "undies" portion over your nappy to silence it?Β 

Just a couple ideas...Β 

Stat wet,Β 

Mia πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’“πŸ’•

• Like 3
8 hours ago, MiaDarling said:

For your bed.. a mattress protector is a MUST....

Being in public I guess it depends on if you are "hiding" or not...

Definitely protecting the mattress 😁 Have an expensive bed so not risking getting it wet.

Hiding in public, really don't want anyone to know what I'm doing (would get very embarrassed!). I've got several pairs of loose fitting casual rugby trousers which are ideal for hiding the extra padding. I'm also overweight so the bulk isn't obvious (just looks like a bit more weight)

Now on my own for the two weeks πŸ‘

Supplies turning up tomorrow, so just been doing some desperation play today.

Starting to leak by after lunch, had a naked wetting session laying down in the bathroom and spent about 20 minutes letting out small spurts and edging. Ended up very wet and happy.

Now building up the pee again for another session later in the evening, then preparing the bed to wet it as many times as I can during the night 😊

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

What are you planning? Sounds like you’re having a fun day!

Was planning to do the same in the bathroom, but needed a poo so sat on the front edge of the toilet and peed on the floor whilst edging and doing the other business 😊

Edited by InOddPlaces
  • Like 1

Well that was a wet night!

Drank a litre of water just before going to bed.

Woke about 2am with a strong need for the toilet so let it out in the bed, laying on my back with legs together to ensure it flowed over as much of my body as possible. Drank another litre and went back to sleep.

Awake again at 7am and busting for a pee, spent 10 minutes slowly spraying that one around in the bed whilst edging and enjoying the slippery wetness.

Lay there for a while before heading into the shower, now sitting naked in front of the computer writing it up.

<bliss 😊>

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Peeteller said:

If you decide to go out again to the store or fast-food restaurant. Try timing it, so that you wait until your talking to the cashier to pee. It's a great naughty feeling that your peeing in while in the middle of a conversation from an unaware person

Did that a few years ago. Went to a supermarket about 15 minutes drive away, already wanting to pee, drank more water before I left, and ended up with uncontrollable spurts into the nappy as I walked around the shop, with a couple occurring in front of the checkout staff! By the time I got back to the car I'd almost lost control, so just relaxed as I drove home and slowly filled the nappy.

Plan to try a repeat, but in the local shops that are walking distance so I experience losing control as I walk along.

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, InOddPlaces said:

Now going to hold it (by whatever means!) until the nappies arrive.

Failed ☹️

Got to the desperate point of starting to leak (despite masturbating to try holding it in), ran into the bathroom and just wet myself.

Another load of washing needed, and a happy feeling of having had an accident 😊

Now to build it up again...

• Like 2

Filled a couple more nappies on Tuesday, just enjoying the wetness.

Went to bed with a fresh one on and had filled it by morning. Remember waking during the night and just letting go without moving, promptly going back to sleep again.

Yesterday was spent filling several nappies, a few sessions edging whilst wetting and generally keeping myself aroused most of the time.

Shopping this lunchtime so didn't pee after changing the overnight nappy, getting myself desperate and close to leaking. Drank several more glasses of water and walked up to the local store (10 minutes away). Desperation subsided a little as I was distracted walking and looking around the store, but reached breaking point standing in the checkout queue and the spurts started.

As I walked home just relaxed and let nature take its course. Ended up very wet by the time I was home, nappy leaking and rather damp trousers!

Out with friends this evening for drinks, gradually wet as we chatted and on the way home stopped off in the local park for a wet edging session.

Fresh one just put on for the night and now heading to bed.

• Like 2