9 minutes ago, chelseastorm said:

Sadly it leaks every time 😞

PXL_20220409_003240005.jpg

What a waste!

The upside is that the nitrogen will be awesome for the soil.

You should get your hands on a wooden box and piss in its till your heart's content and use it as a paddling pool. 

Urine goes "off" if you don't refrigerate it within 24 hours of extraction, so time is of the essence!

3 hours ago, chelseastorm said:

(And I've definitely watched and researched your cardboard pissing videos)

That's good to hear! Glad you appreciate them 🙂. All OC makers like to know their work is seen ❤️

8 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

I can definitely confirm that pissing on cardboard/paper is nice. And also that it will get messy no matter what 😳 

Where I live trash is mostly separated (plastic, paper, organic stuff, other) and good citizen as I am *ahem* of course I do that. There’s trash containers down the street but the rest will be collected once or twice a month so you will have to put it at the curb the night before pickup day. Paper is only once a month and I accidentally forgot it some time so next month I had a huge box filled to the brim with all kinds of paper and cardboard. I felt naughty, drank a LOT of water and figured it could easily soak up one big pee. Turns out it didn’t though 😮 Well, mostly, but when I was taking the paper out from my second flour apartment I felt it dripping on my pants. Also the corners of the outer box were quite visibly wet. I was (again.. lol) very relieved, since there was nobody else around at the time. Whew. 

I thankfully live a little in the country side.  

Excited for the warmer weather so I can indulge in more outside pee shenanigans

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, chelseastorm said:

I thankfully live a little in the country side.  

Excited for the warmer weather so I can indulge in more outside pee shenanigans

Oh, hell yeah, I don’t live in the countryside unfortunately (well, for this aspect at least 🙂 I like living in the city but the fines for urinating in public are no joke here 😬) but I’m definitely looking forward to the warmer weather too! 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Found a video that I made of said incident 🤫

https://www.erome.com/a/60XFyCuZ

A waterproof tarp is really worth it for playing indoors 🙈

Some years ago when I was alone at office I usually did pee into some empty cardbox that was inside a cabinet... That was so hot!

Your video turns me really really on!!!

Edited by ItalianPeeFan
Typo
  • Agree 1

Hello M.Vixen,
Thank you for sharing your video. I hope you don’t mind answering my questions because I am blind and cannot see the video. Were you squatting or standing over the box? Did you stay in one place while you were peeing or were you moving around? It sounds like your pee stream is moving around, might that be from the changing pressure of your pee?
Thank you, in advance.

4 hours ago, BlindListener said:

Hello M.Vixen,
Thank you for sharing your video. I hope you don’t mind answering my questions because I am blind and cannot see the video. Were you squatting or standing over the box? Did you stay in one place while you were peeing or were you moving around? It sounds like your pee stream is moving around, might that be from the changing pressure of your pee?
Thank you, in advance.

@BlindListener - Just in case @M.Vixen doesn't catch your question, I'll add a little.

The video is filmed from near enough a P.o.V. perspective, so with the camera looking downwards onto the box which is maybe 15 inches long and 10 inches wide I'm guessing.  It's standing on a blue tarpaulin type floor cover, and inside the box is lots of scrunched up packing paper and thin card.

At each side of the picture is the inner part of a thigh, and their position relative to the box suggests a high squat, near standing.  A fairly controlled stream of yellow pee emerges just off camera splattering into the box in an arc from top right of the screen towards the front edge of the box nearer the bottom left.  You'll hear how long that stream carries on for, mostly hitting the packing paper inside the box and a little onto the front edge.

At the start of the clip we don't see the source of that pee, but it becomes apparent their left hand is directing the flow.  As the clip continues we see @M.Vixen take more of a standing position, and peeing hands-free although we can just see the curve of a cleanly shaven abdomen come into view, again with the camera slightly above.  As the clip draws to a close we see the hand once more, this time massaging their parts and we can only imagine how amazing that felt.

Hope that helps - I'm sure M.Vixen will be able to explain more, especially on the last part.  

6 hours ago, BlindListener said:

Hello M.Vixen,
Thank you, in advance.

Of course I don’t mind! It looks like @gldenwetgoose has already done an excellent job at describing the scene (thanks for that 😊). Actually he probably wrote a way better and more detailed description than I would have done myself, with all the details correct even. I usually don’t have to aim when peeing standing up except when I’m freshly shaven (I’ll usually have some pee running down my legs then for a day or so, because everything is equally smooth.. I guess 🤷‍♀️) but I was also trying to somewhat evenly spread my pee over the contents of the box. Which  was -as mentioned above- still not good enough to keep the outer box dry. After hastily putting on some pants and making a quick run down down the stairs of my appartement complex to take the -already leaking 🙈- box outside I definitely enjoyed myself some more since the naughty relief had left me pretty turned on 😌

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, BlindListener said:

Hello M.Vixen,
Thank you, in advance.

Oh, and if you don’t mind I would to ask you some questions too. I tried to PM you but that somehow doesn’t work. Maybe you could consider making a different topic about your rather unique.. what should I call it.. perception of our fetishy world? 😊

• Like 1
On 4/16/2022 at 8:02 PM, M.Vixen said:

Found a video that I made of said incident 🤫

https://www.erome.com/a/60XFyCuZ

A waterproof tarp is really worth it for playing indoors 🙈

Wow - what an amazing video! I absolutely love the amount of pee.. a seemingly almost never ending stream 😳 

You certainly put that old cardboard to its best possible use, pissing all over it like so - exactly what I like to see!

• Agree 1
On 4/12/2022 at 3:43 AM, chelseastorm said:

I definitely agree I love the noise.

(And I've definitely watched and researched your cardboard pissing videos)

In case you wanted to see another, from yesterday ... 

• 1 year later...

M.Vixen, sorry this reply is over a year late. I just happened to come across this topic. I wouldn't mind messaging with you, but I don't know how to erase old messages by using a keyboard and I don't have anyone that I can ask to help me who can see.