your thoughts on pool peeing

I pee in the pool pretty much every time I'm there and nobody has ever mentioned anything to me, my thoughts are:

- Make sure you are hydrated. That way you won't leave big yellow clouds.

- Pee whilst you are doing something else, e.g. talking to someone or fixing your goggles or even whilst you are swimming. Anything that diverts attention somewhere other than your lower body.

- Don't look down at your shorts to see if you are making a yellow cloud. That only draws attention to what you are doing.

- Don't adjust yourself or your swimming shorts and don't put your hand anywhere near.

- Don't simply get in the pool and stand by the edge stock still for 30 seconds. Move around, do it when you've been in there a while.

- Don't stand in the pool facing the wall unless you have a very good excuse like talking to someone on poolside.

- By all means sit on the side and pee through your shorts into the drains that go round the edge (if they have them), but again, don't just sit down, pee and then move off. Either do something else whilst peeing - e.g. fit goggles, fix your locker key to your wrist etc. or stay sat there far longer than necessary so that it doesn't look like you just stopped for a pee.

- Don't wait until you get desperate. If you are showing signs of being desperate, then stop still for a minute, then carry on looking far more relaxed then it is obvious what you have done. If you let it go before you are desperate then you won't get to the stage of attracting attention.

- Pee a bit at a time. It won't show, you won't be peeing for long enough that people would realise and you get the pleasure of peeing multiple times throughout your time in the pool.

- If they have a jacuzzi/hot tub, that is a good option because it is natural to be sat still in one place and the bubbles hide everything. Again, don't be obvious by only getting in for 30 seconds. Make sure you stay in there for 5 or 10 minutes to look natural.

I went to a leisure complex a while ago that had a normal pool, a moving water channel, jacuzzis and water slides. I peed in the pool, the jacuzzi and I peed whilst going down the slide. I even peed whilst climbing the stairs to the top of the slide. The steps were already wet from everyone going up in their wet costumes. Nobody noticed a thing. Finally, there were open unisex showers at the edge of the pool and I peed there whilst rinsing off the chlorine and standing with other people (male and female) close by.

So the answer is you can pee freely, but don't draw attention to yourself (unless of course you want the attention......)

LOL!!! :laugh: Life moves in mysterious ways Alfresco, as you've carefully explained to every guy here how to avoid every possible 'give away' I look for when trying to spot a man peeing in a swimming pool!! :frown:

Hey I'm still glad you posted though, as it's good to see how friendly this forum is ... plus it's nice to hear of the pools, jacuzzis and hot tubs you've been naughty in! :wink:

When I was 19 I went swimming with my gf and her mum in a big outdoor pool. After about half an hour she and her mum were sitting at the shallow end and I swam up to join them. My gf asks both of us whether we're ok to stay in the pool a bit longer, and we both say, yes, sure, we'll do a few more lengths, then she leans towards me and whispers that she has to pee and do I mind if she does it there? I don't mind and say so, and she just pushes her legs apart a little bit and lets out this little quiet sigh, and for a moment I feel like I felt a little patch of warmth drift by my legs. She told me later that ever since she'd learned to swim she'd pee in water whenever she needed to go and her mum knew and was happy with it.

• Like 2
LOL!!! :laugh: Life moves in mysterious ways Alfresco, as you've carefully explained to every guy here how to avoid every possible 'give away' I look for when trying to spot a man peeing in a swimming pool!! :frown:

Hey I'm still glad you posted though, as it's good to see how friendly this forum is ... plus it's nice to hear of the pools, jacuzzis and hot tubs you've been naughty in! :wink:

Sorry Maggie - it wasn't meant to make people less obvious for you but to make them more likely to be willing to pee in the pool. I never thought about it the other way round.

Interesting. I would not be able to relax whilst going down the slide! Even if I need to pee very badly, I need to concentrate a bit to actually start peeing. You will never see any yellow around me in a (fast) water slide or while swimming . It just doesn't work. I need to relax a little bit . That works for example by standing still for a moment (a few seconds will suffice). Once the pee starts going, it is easy to control (i.e. stop for a moment and resume soon after). The jacuzzi is also perfect! You are in there to relax anyway plus there is added naughtiness because it is much smaller than a big pool.

Funny (?) thing is: while I was young, I always went to the bathroom (many people will admit to peeing in the pool while they were young and now find it gross - for me it is vice versa). I started to pee in the pool when I was maybe 17 years old. And ever since I read Maggie's posts about drinking an extra amount of water before going to the pool, I do the same! My friends don't know about it and sometimes I even have to make sure they don't notice that I am bursting before going in. However, I think most of them also pee in the pool. We don't talk about it.

It took me a long time to get to be able to pee on a slide and it is only any good on the slides that take a little while to get to the bottom, otherwise I find I'm at the bottom before I get started. The best ones are the ones where you get to sit in the water at the top and then wait for the attendant to say go when the person in front gets out at the bottom. In those cases I often start relaxing and peeing whilst I'm sat waiting to slide. Then I carry on as I go down. It is a bit like trying to pee whilst riding a bike - it took me a long time to be able to do that. It seems that no matter how desperate I am, as soon as I start cycling, I can't pee. However, I have finally managed to do that as well - a few times anyway although it still doesn't seem very easy.

Sorry Maggie - it wasn't meant to make people less obvious for you but to make them more likely to be willing to pee in the pool. I never thought about it the other way round.

Hey it's OK Alfresco - as I was thinking exactly the same as you when I asked for advice on how someone could pee in a pool without being seen by the lifeguard. I never thought that any hints and tips could also help a man to enjoy a naughty pee in the water without me knowing!

Guess I'll need to watch guys in the pool more carefully now :biggrin:

When I was 19 I went swimming with my gf and her mum in a big outdoor pool. After about half an hour she and her mum were sitting at the shallow end and I swam up to join them. My gf asks both of us whether we're ok to stay in the pool a bit longer, and we both say, yes, sure, we'll do a few more lengths, then she leans towards me and whispers that she has to pee and do I mind if she does it there? I don't mind and say so, and she just pushes her legs apart a little bit and lets out this little quiet sigh, and for a moment I feel like I felt a little patch of warmth drift by my legs. She told me later that ever since she'd learned to swim she'd pee in water whenever she needed to go and her mum knew and was happy with it.

Must have been a lovely experience for you Oliver, and you can bet her mum also peed through her swimsuit into the water while sitting at the shallow end. Must admit I've done it anyway - and so does my mum. We were at our local pool a few weeks back and after a short swim she sat down at the shallow end to relax for a while. She moved her legs apart a little - and from seeing a slightly devilish smile on her face I could be pretty sure she was enjoying a naughty pee into the water. :whistling:

• Like 2

I expect so, Maggie, and if not then, at other times. It freed me up a bit - I can remember peeing in the pool when I was little but kind of imagined it was something people grew out of, but now I never go to the gents at the pool - I'll go in the shower or the pool water but I try and be a little discreet about it. At the beach I don't care and I'll paddle waist deep for a piss or piss openly into the water at a nude beach.

Now whenever I swim in London I'll wonder whether it's one of the pools that Maggie has marked as her own!

Not quite a pool, but I have a related story from Discovery Cove in Florida. We spent the day there and they issue visitors with shortie wetsuits - i.e. they are one piece suits that go over the shoulders and down to just above the knees. This obviously makes going to the toilet in the normal manner slightly difficult. We had been there a little while - but hadn't been swimming yet. We had enjoyed breakfast, including a few drinks. My wife said that she was just going to nip to the toilet, and headed off to the toilet block. When she came back, she reported that she had been somewhat surprised that one of the cubicles had quite a sizeable puddle on the floor, so she had gone into a different one. She realised that it would be difficult to take the wetsuit off, so she decided that she would pee through it. What she didn't realise is that whilst neoprene is absorbent, it also not particularly porous. Therefore, she sat on the toilet and released her bladder, then felt a warm sensation as the pee pooled inside the wetsuit all around her bum. As she finished, she realised that the pee was simply not draining away through the suit and she was left sat there with about a pint of pee around her bum. She wasn't sure what to do to get it out, so she stood up and instantly the pee drained out of the legs all over the floor! She then realised straight away that she obviously wasn't the first person to have found this out and that the pool of pee in the adjacent cubicle had been the result of a similar experience from someone before her.

For the rest of the day, she either stood in an outdoor shower to pee (whilst people were walking past within a few feet) or she peed in the water when swimming. We had been swimming in the lazy river and came back to the pool at the end. Before we got out she asked if we could hang on a minute and sit in the shallows. She sat down and leant against a rock and she told me she needed to pee before we left the water. A look of gentle relief appeared on her face as she peed.

So the learning point was - it's fine to pee in a wetsuit, but don't do it whilst you are sat on a toilet!

You are probably wondering, but yes, I peed in my wetsuit as well and didn't go near a toilet all day. I used the showers and the various pools depending on where I was at the time.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I love threads about peeing in pools. I rarely go swimming these days, mainly laziness but I think I might start up again just to see if I can spot any ladies letting go.

My only actual experience so far is a pool in a swingers club I go to occasionally. I was in the pool with a lady friend who is also into peeing. We were both naked, being a swinger club that was normal in the pool, and there were a couple of others in there as well. She stood in front of me and peed into the water, I could feel the jet on my hand :biggrin: Then I peed for her. Due to the direction my cock was pointing the force was enough that my stream came above the water level which she loved.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I used to try to not pee in a pool but one time at a waterpark the life guard had everyone get out of the pool. He then came down off the tower and went in the pool to pee.

If the life guard can pee in the pool this girl is going to.

A couple of years ago my husband and I stayed at the Tolovanna Inn on the coast. The inn has a indoor pool. We went to lunch and decided to take a swim afterwards.

We went to our room to change into our swimsuits. I didn't need to pee even though I drank two beers with lunch.as soon as my twat touched the water I had to pee

I looked for a ladies room but there wasn't one I got waist deep and got my bottoms to mid thigh and did a big pee in the pool I must have peed a gallon in the pool

• Like 1

I looked for a ladies room but there wasn't one I got waist deep and got my bottoms to mid thigh and did a big pee in the pool I must have peed a gallon in the pool

Only surprise here is that you pulled your bottoms down! My ex-gf used to do that when about to get out of the sea - she'd say "wait, I'm just going to have a wee before I get out", and pull her bikini down so she could squirt her piss right into the water and then pull her clean bikini back up, but she never did that on a crowded beach or in a pool with lots of people - I mean, she'd still pee, but discreetly through her bikini without pulling it down.

Personally, I like the warmth that you get when you pee through swimwear, and especially cold water means I have to go again after a few minutes.

I think a lot of people - interested in pee or not - do it in the pool. Whilst some people think it's gross (although probably not many people from here), it's just a reality. And it's easy to do too (that's probably why). Of course those removing swimwear to do it are being risky, but that really isn't necessary.

Interesting to hear some pool peeing stories. I bet there are a hell of a lot more of them!:)

My friends son has just got a job as a lifeguard at a local pool and he is still getting some training and was telling me about it the other day. He did say they are well aware loads of people pee in the pool.

I am going to have to take up swimming, or at least sitting on the edge of the pool watching peoples behaviour. I can generally spot people in public areas who are looking for places to pee, so why not swimming pools?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
On 2/9/2022 at 11:09 PM, lilyc_400 said:

when i was young my family was very open, also i was not dry through the day or night so i was still in dipers and pull ups, one morning my mum had taken off pull up and had realsed there were none left so my dad went to the store to get some in the mean time i was running around naked my older siblings were on the trampoline so i went and joined them my mum came down to watch us all then i had to pee bad (i was 6 at the time) my mum knew i would not make it back to the house as we had a big backyard so she told me to go pee in the pool as that was close. i ran to the pool and stood on the first step my pee shot out a bit, my mum was laughing so hard because she thought i would submerge myself into the pool first, my older siblings wanted to try and she let them then everyday i would do a wee wee from the edge of the pool. my parents did not mind they thought it was funny and i liked doing it too.

Oh that is so sweet! 🙂

• Agree 2
  • 2 months later...

There is just too much of a damn taboo around that.  It is all just water anyways with a few other non toxic chemicals from your body.  I usually go when i am moving or not surrounded by others to hide my deed though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1