How my messy pee fetish started

Just now, KylieRobidoux said:

Exactly, I think living a life of such properness and cleaness and then just unleashing has like deep meaning to me and is very gratifying 

Yea, i can relate to that. I always tried to act 'proper' on the outside and rarely allowed myself to act in a way that would have anyone think otherwise. So those messes, especially those first ones back in early hs days, were the ignition to something. Whether i like it or not .

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Remi said:

Yea, i can relate to that. I always tried to act 'proper' on the outside and rarely allowed myself to act in a way that would have anyone think otherwise. So those messes, especially those first ones back in early hs days, were the ignition to something. Whether i like it or not .

Yes! You totally get what I mean. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/7/2022 at 10:38 PM, KylieRobidoux said:

Took this just for you 😙

9010D433-C87B-4E1B-8A0D-53064FA32F88.jpeg

Your are beautiful!!! Thank you for your story- Who knows might be a reason of my deep fetish too- I never get why indeed... Or may be calming sensation on my skin...I just recallled that I had a lot of urine treatment of my damaged knee - that feeling of warm wet yellow  bandage that heals... Is it my healing way I wonder... Thank you so much for triggering those thoughts and recollections... XXX

What a great way to get into this kink of ours - I think many of us can remember one incident and then there's a blur in the middle where we get more into pee and finally we pinpoint that we have the kink.  We can then recognise that incident as the trigger.   If you have any more memories like that gym toilet one we'd love to hear them.

Also thanks for sharing the picture.  I must confess my tastes are usually for a slightly different appearance, but in the case of your post I'm absolutely blown away.   Complete respect to your preferences so I'll just leave it at that...   and THANKS.

Thank you for sharing. 

For me when I was fifteen two friends at a park one of them had to pee and the bathroom had bars for doors and they were closed and locked so a friend said, "Dammit I have to pee," and he stuck his dick through the bars and peed on the floor. 

I afterward thought, that would be really fun to pee on a public bathroom floor. A few days after that I went to a park and the bathroom was open. I went in stood next to the urinal and peed next to it on the floor and wall. After leaving a pee puddle behind on the floor I felt an adrenaline rush and felt very horny. That's how it started for me and I have been naughty peeing ever since I'm 34 now. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, the many different roads we take to where we are today.  Thanks for sharing your personal starting point ... and I hope you'll share other waypoints along your journey (if you feel like it, of course).  I find the stories about how we got started and how different aspects of our kink came into our lives to be quite fascinating.  No two of us here has walked the same path and yet we all find ourselves sharing so many pee interests.

And as for the absolutely gorgeous picture, I can only envy the person you choose to lick and enjoy those luscious lips.  She will be a very lucky person indeed.

• Agree 1