Bi female looking to chat and share

Hi @SpaceVixin - and a huge welcome to the community - hope you're finding your way around and enjoying what you find.

I'm going to stick my neck out a little here and wonder when you use terms like 'chat and share' and 'tell me what you think' that you're more used to chats based on one-to-one communication?  We do have that, but fundamentally we're a forum and a community - so we expect communication to be out in the open in the forums.

The way you've done it here - of posting in a thread and letting people comment on that thread really is what we're about. 

• Agree 2
11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi @SpaceVixin - and a huge welcome to the community - hope you're finding your way around and enjoying what you find.

I'm going to stick my neck out a little here and wonder when you use terms like 'chat and share' and 'tell me what you think' that you're more used to chats based on one-to-one communication?  We do have that, but fundamentally we're a forum and a community - so we expect communication to be out in the open in the forums.

The way you've done it here - of posting in a thread and letting people comment on that thread really is what we're about. 

Thank you, I'll try and keep it interesting the way yall like it(:

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, SpaceVixin said:

Hey! I've been trying to find a pee oriented community for awhile now, and I think I may have found it(: Tell me what you think and I'll stay in touch (;

20201203_012616_exported_11029_1611998746520.jpg

Welcome,  and what a gorgeous first post.  Wetting is amazing.

On 4/8/2022 at 1:00 AM, SpaceVixin said:

Hey! I've been trying to find a pee oriented community for awhile now, and I think I may have found it(: Tell me what you think and I'll stay in touch (;

20201203_012616_exported_11029_1611998746520.jpg

Awesome panty wetting! Bet that felt so warm!!