Making a mess in public bathrooms

welcome to the site, Kylie. I was here a few years ago under a different user name, left, and recently came back. I have used the floor in a few stand alone public toilets (not ones associated with a shopping mall). My favorite thing lately is to go into the disabled toilet at work and go in the sink. Why waste water. lol.

On 4/30/2022 at 6:20 AM, KylieRobidoux said:

I don’t know who they are but I would love to meet them! 

I haven’t done it in the dorm hallway but I’ve done it on the dorm floor. The dorm floor reminded me of doing it on my bedroom floor when I was younger, turned me on a lot. 

You should leave pee messages xD. Maybe like secret spot for dead drop messages. The pee marks the spot and secret agent wet strikes again ^^. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

I defenitely love that. I started during my middle school to go to the toilet and just pee on the walls, so it's 15 years I'm doing that.
Sometimes I pee on the floor only in part, especially if the toilet is super clean, but if the toilet is not clean i go directly on the floor, walls, etc. with the full amount of pee i have. I love to see the puddle getting bigger and to see my pee sliding down the walls 😍 I LOVE it, I know that then people will have to clean, sorry, but i will never stop 🙂

(sorry for my english🙈)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/29/2022 at 10:20 PM, KylieRobidoux said:

I don’t know who they are but I would love to meet them! 

I haven’t done it in the dorm hallway but I’ve done it on the dorm floor. The dorm floor reminded me of doing it on my bedroom floor when I was younger, turned me on a lot. 

Have you had any luck meeting the other person in your dorms who is also having fun with naughty peeing? 

Sometimes when there is a pee puddle somewhere naughty I think maybe the person who did that is getting some horniness from that so then if I add to the puddle on the floor if they come back to it and see someone added to it they will get more horny, and there is a chance they will come back to it which will give you an opportunity to meet them. 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:30 AM, KylieRobidoux said:

Ok so I’ve been told I’m gross or weird on other sites. A friend told me I may want to come here - so here I am. I’m a 18 year old, lesbian (female obv) and I enjoy peeing in public, specifically making messes in public bathrooms.

if anyone shares this kink, I’d like to talk. I honestly haven’t met anyone who is like me yet haha. 

Thanks -Kylie 

Most of us here have an interest in girls peeing in naughty places and would love the idea of a girl pissing all over the place in public bathrooms. I have a thing about girls peeing all over the carpet myself. Trust me, you are not going to gross anyone out on this site. You are more than welcome here.

However, since you are a lesbian woman, I very much doubt that you have much interest in talking to pervy guys out for a cheap thrill at your expense. We do have female members too though with an interest in naughty peeing. You will not be alone here.