Making a mess in public bathrooms

Think it's safe to say that everyone here shares this kink in some way, shape or form. What will differ is the form (pissing without a care vs wetting for example). Some people have some more personal restrictions than others. It's to each their own around here, but regardless of what your into, most people will at the very least understand why you're into it

That being said, what sites were you on before where they weren't into this? I know sites like the r/Pee subreddit tend to be more kinkshame-y...

Edited by pguy2981
Edit
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, KylieRobidoux said:

Ok so I’ve been told I’m gross or weird on other sites. A friend told me I may want to come here - so here I am. I’m a 18 year old, lesbian (female obv) and I enjoy peeing in public, specifically making messes in public bathrooms.

if anyone shares this kink, I’d like to talk. I honestly haven’t met anyone who is like me yet haha. 

Thanks -Kylie 

Welcome, you belong here.  We would love to hear details of your adventures.  Consider this thread an ongoing conversation with us.

• Like 1

I’m definitely into it to an extent, though I haven’t done it myself yet. But I love the idea of going into a stall and just peeing onto the floor or against the walls rather than in the toilet or urinal. But that’s about as far as I’d go personally. Wouldn’t want to soak the roll of tissue or the handle to flush since I don’t like to inconvenience others so much and wouldn’t want to deal with it from the other side myself if that makes sense. 

• Like 3

Welcome to the site @KylieRobidoux.  You will definitely find that your stories are welcomed here and there are others that like to make a mess in public toilets.  I am on the milder end of that and often deliberately miss the urinal or toilet for at least part of pee.  I sometimes aim higher than the urinal and watch it run down the wall or aim a bit to the left or right.   Sometimes I peeing the floor directly next to the urinal and sometimes I pee on the floor nowhere near the urinal.   I have also wet toilet seats and the area at the back of the toilet.

Here is one example which was part of the pee challenges section that a few of us did last year.  This particular challenge was to pee in a bathroom without using the toilet.

• Like 1

I enjoy this kink, although I’m not sure on this site it’s a kink! Haven’t done so much recently, I used to have some videos on XTube but they’ve alll gone now 😢
I’ve done all the regular stuff, floors, sinks etc. also enjoy  pissing on the doors of the stalls, especially the handles. Pissed all over the toilet roll once as a dare! 
The key really is that not a drop should be wasted in the urinal. 

• Like 1

I rarely do this as I prefer to go outside. But if I were taking a trip somewhere and had to use a public toilet and if it really bad and rundown i just piss everywhere. But if it nice and clean and up kept I wouldn’t do it. 

I may share a clip of this as found one.  

17 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

I rarely do this as I prefer to go outside. But if I were taking a trip somewhere and had to use a public toilet and if it really bad and rundown i just piss everywhere. But if it nice and clean and up kept I wouldn’t do it. 

I may share a clip of this as found one.  

I used to do it in my Private HS bathrooms, I don’t do it at my universities like classroom bathrooms - at least not yet. 

• Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I have done this before out of necessity. The bathroom was already trashed including stuff on the seat that I did not want to come in contact with, so I tried to hover. I failed, though, and ended up getting pee all around and on the toilet. Ended up finishing my pee in the drain and cleaned up what I could. Then ran and hoped no one found out it was me lmao!

• Love 1

I'd tend to agree - there definitely three (maybe more) categories people could fall into:

- No I wouldn't because it inconveniences those using it after and makes work for the cleaners.

- Maybe - if it's already trashed then I'm not making it any worse

- Yes - I'll piss wherever I want and I don't care....

And I'll admit to slipping into the second category from time to time - last time properly was in a formerly grand UK hotel, in the very early hours when the toilet in a particular bar had more liquid on the floor than in the long trough urinal.  I may for a while have forgotten which way to face whilst releasing a couple of pints of lager.  Not sure I made any difference to the state of the place.

• Like 3
On 4/9/2022 at 8:25 PM, KylieRobidoux said:

I used to do it in my Private HS bathrooms, I don’t do it at my universities like classroom bathrooms - at least not yet. 

When I was in college I purposefully peed on the floor of public school bathrooms. It was soooo fun! I've even peed on the floor of private study rooms in college. I still pee on the floor of public bathrooms at parks, and stores. Leaving pee for others to find turns me on. I encourage you to pee on the floor of university classroom bathrooms. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

• Like 3
On 4/23/2022 at 1:22 PM, sillyme said:

When I was in college I purposefully peed on the floor of public school bathrooms. It was soooo fun! I've even peed on the floor of private study rooms in college. I still pee on the floor of public bathrooms at parks, and stores. Leaving pee for others to find turns me on. I encourage you to pee on the floor of university classroom bathrooms. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

I have been doing this the last week. Someone else is a pee’er in the same dorm as me too 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
On 4/19/2022 at 1:42 AM, peemike63 said:

Nothing better than finding a trashed bathroom it's the perfect excuse to just let the piss flow wherever you want! 

I completely agree with you, it's so nice to know people won't refrain from trashing more a bathroom that's already completely ruined.

I'm the facilitator here. When I find a pristine clean bathroom, and I'm in the mood, I'll piss everywhere except the toilet : on the lid, on the walls, on the floor, on the flushing button and on the toilet paper if I can reach it with my stream.

If I can do it in the ladies toilet, it's even better (on motorways area, it's not too hard to do without people seeing you).

• Like 2

I mean, the only other option for me would be to pee outside and that isn't always possible, depending on the location.

Trying to use a toilet standing would result in a complete mess and trying to sit on it (which is already a really bad idea for 99.99% of public toilets) would mean that I would have to wipe my thighs after due to splashback. I have even stopped using the toilet at home because I don't want any possible germ transfer from the bowl onto my skin, using the sink turns out a lot better most of the time.

Even urinals are not an option. The last time I attempted to use one was at university, during an exam. One of the supervisors came with me to make sure I didn't try to get away to cheat and while I would usually love to be watched by a guy while peeing, this time it meant that I had to at least try and keep things clean. So I aimed perfectly in the middle and even pulled back my foreskin to get a more accurate stream..... yet at the end, the wall to my left, the divider to my right and my shoes were all covered 😸

To avoid any situations like that, when I am forced to use a public bathroom due to a lack of other private spots, I usually just go into a stall and squat on the floor (just two videos I recorded a few months ago in the men peeing section for anyone interested). It keeps the actual toilets clean and is a thousand times more fun 😻

• Like 1
On 4/25/2022 at 7:15 PM, KylieRobidoux said:

I have been doing this the last week. Someone else is a pee’er in the same dorm as me too 

I'm happy you started peeing on the floor of public bathrooms in college. College is a fun time to be naughty with peeing. I'm happy I didn't miss out when I was there. I one time even peed in a dorm hallway. I prefer public bathroom floor peeing because if I get caught I can say it was an accident, and if someone comes into the bathroom after I'm done being naughty I can lie the person before me did that. That's awesome you are not the only one into pee in the same dorm as you. Do you know who the other naughty pee'er is? Do you just find public dorm bathroom piss puddles someone else left not knowing who it is? If you do find out who it is perhaps that person will be open to doing floor peeing together with you. Floor pees together with others who were also into it it have been some of the funnest ones I've Done!

• Like 2
On 4/29/2022 at 10:20 PM, KylieRobidoux said:

I don’t know who they are but I would love to meet them! 

I haven’t done it in the dorm hallway but I’ve done it on the dorm floor. The dorm floor reminded me of doing it on my bedroom floor when I was younger, turned me on a lot. 

I also peed on the floor of my dorm room in college. In addition to on many college bathroom floors. I love the feeling of making a pee puddle somewhere I'm not supposed to! So you don't know who the naughty pee'er in your dorm is. Where is it that you find pee puddles left behind by them? I hope you and the other person get to have fun together! I have had friends, acquaintances, and have even lovers all online who are also into naughty peeing like me. I've always wanted people to do that with me in person. You have a chance about finding the other naughty pee'er is in your dorm and peeing with them. You might want to keep track of when and where you find this other person's pee puddles and who is coming and going around that time. That way hopefully two fellow naughty pee'ers can unite and be naughty together which is always more fun than alone!

Public bathroom floors are one of my favorite places to pee. Something about being so close to the toilet, yet choosing to be naughty, and knowing someone else will have to clean my pee makes me so horny! I pee on the floor of my apartment too, but public bathroom floor peeing is funner. Hotel carpet peeing is pretty fun too. 

• Like 4