Toilet Paper

22 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Hahaha, that's a new one on me. Never heard it called that before.

It has been my goto since a late teen. I used to call it my fanny, then I went to hoohah. I'll call it my pussy if I'm being sexy. "Eat my hoohah" just doesn't work... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Could the amount of paper used relate to how messy the stream is? I’ve seen some videos where it pretty much comes out in a straight shot, but others where it sprays and dribbles, sometimes all over her butt cheeks. In that case I would think more TP would be necessary.

On 6/19/2022 at 6:06 PM, steve25805 said:

Hahaha, that's a new one on me. Never heard it called that before.

I know this is going off topic from the original, but I couldn’t resist.   The first time I saw reference to a “Hoohah” was the video linked below.  It does have a vague link to the original subject as the subject girl answers the question around toilet paper - if it is not available, use one slice of bread!   

https://vidmax.com/video/168253-dirty-girl-wipes-her-hoohah-with-bread-after-peeing-in-a-tent

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 12:00 PM, MasterDarcy said:

I remember talking to a woman who had grievances with men not wiping their cocks, after pissing, as she tasted it whilst she gave them a blow job. lol

That's an immediate red flag for me, I want a woman who wouldn't mind the aforementioned... hell... she'd encourage the non wiping. 😉

But yeah, I've noticed the women wiping after peeing. Personally I think it's hot if a woman doesn't, and she wets her panties a little bit, or if she's wearing a skirt/dress, leaves little droplets as she walks off... kinda like Hansel ad Gretel will their breadcrumbs.... so... peecrumbs.

Sucking a guy clean after he takes a piss is hot I would have no issue sucking out the last drops of tangy hot piss 

• Hot 2
3 hours ago, pissluva said:

Sucking a guy clean after he takes a piss is hot I would have no issue sucking out the last drops of tangy hot piss 

Yeah. That is extremely hot.

Doing that would instantly get me hard... so much so that I'd probably unleash a fresh stream from my reserves.

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Hot 1
52 minutes ago, MasterDarcy said:

Yeah. That is extremely hot.

Doing that would instantly get me hard... so much so that I'd probably unleash a fresh stream from my reserves.

Right some women don't know what they are missing it's super sexy to get on your knees and suck him clean for me it's hot and a huge turn on especially if the guy is looking down at me while I'm on my knees sucking the last piss out or start giving me some fresh hot piss down my throat while I'm sucking 

• Hot 2
Just now, pissluva said:

Right some women don't know what they are missing it's super sexy to get on your knees and suck him clean for me it's hot and a huge turn on especially if the guy is looking down at me while I'm on my knees sucking the last piss out or start giving me some fresh hot piss down my throat while I'm sucking 

Fuck that's hot! And not just a sporadic piss, either. Thorough the day, in private and in public as my own personal urinal.

You've just discovered the trigger of turning my flaccid cock to full-on erect.

What do you win? You can see what it looks like: 

• Like 1