dirty pant fetish

Looking forward to the heatwave in the UK next week, love to get all hot, sweaty and sticky after a hard day at work...:wink: XX

[ATTACH=full]48641[/ATTACH]

You must show us how hot you get Sally.xxxxx

• Like 1
Guest WetFetishCat

I'm working on a few custom pairs right now ;). I'll be making a post-office panty run next week if anyone else is interested. Plenty to pick from!

Xxxxx thank you OTE="Sally Westbury, post: 58010, member: 6930"]Looking forward to the heatwave in the UK next week, love to get all hot, sweaty and sticky after a hard day at work...:wink: XX

[ATTACH=full]48641[/ATTACH]

Xxx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Girls of WGP,maybe it would be sexy if you could post pictures of your worn panties for us to see.Can be done without showing your face of course.Some of guys have shown our willies after all,whats a gusset between friends?:wink:

• 1 month later...
Girls of WGP,maybe it would be sexy if you could post pictures of your worn panties for us to see.Can be done without showing your face of course.Some of guys have shown our willies after all,whats a gusset between friends?:wink:

I do like woman's soiled panties but I still can't remember ever seeing a girls underwear with skid marks in them ,

I do like woman's soiled panties but I still can't remember ever seeing a girls underwear with skid marks in them ,

Ive been hoping some of our lovely ladies might post a few pics of their own panties..puddyls has somewhere.

• 8 months later...

Here's a very sexy girl. Isn't she lovely?

ash049ASI_209320008.jpg

Can you see a trace of her pussy stain in her panties?

ash049ASI_209320041.jpg

Maybe if you look very close - see, a little darker and very slightly yellow lower down.

ash049ASI_209320039.jpg

She can show it to you - there. Is that easier to see now?

ash049ASI_209320047.jpg

Now she wants to pee for you - care to watch her?

ash049ASI_209320076.jpg

Maybe watch more closely? Close enough to give her pussy a kiss? I wish I could.

ash049ASI_209320081.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
My panties are always good to sniff at the end of the day. Plenty of cum stains and wee stains. Every time I laugh or sneeze I wee a little. Smells really sexy! I have been known to wear panties 2 days running as I enjoy wearing smelly panties. It feels naughty!

Do you ever have any skid marks left over from #2s?

• 2 months later...