Pee recipes?

I’m trying to get more into piss drinking/ consuming because I love how degrading it is, I’m just not the biggest fan of the taste! Any recipe ideas to mask the taste a bit? The more creative the better!

Try these threads as a starter.   (or a main, apertif, desert or whatever)

https://peefans.com/topic/18422-making-pee-taste-good/?tab=comments#comment-299517

https://peefans.com/topic/4856-lovely-new-cocktail-recipe/?tab=comments#comment-59585

https://peefans.com/topic/20010-pee-dare-challenges-and-results/?do=findComment&comment=279249

You'll find the site search pretty good for things like this, especially if you use the advanced options.

• Hot 1

From my experience I've found that Gin mixes well with pee, it takes a lot of the harshness out of both ingredients and makes a great combo.  I used to love gin and tonics and I honestly now prefer it with pee instead of tonic.  If you want to really up the taste make some pee ice cubes and throw some of those in instead of regular ice.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Very simple recipy:

Jurancon Blanche 13.5% (very dry white french vine)

Fresh light day pee 

4-6 parts of pee to 6-4 parts of the white vine makes this particular vine much more gentle and honestly more pleasant and richPe0.thumb.jpg.980395e75db3cd0de451fb8015cdf9c9.jpg. Undetectable mix- pleasant surprise......your passionate ones....Pe3.thumb.jpg.b63ba7f3f02985927e5131c7cde5dc5a.jpg

La Wee est Belle!!!

Celebrate your time sans...

Enjoy!

Pe1.jpg

Pe2 V.jpg

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, peecurious94 said:

I finally worked up the courage to try drinking my pee, and it is such a turn on! I mixed pineapple juice, malibu, and topped it off with pee. It was delicious, and my pussy was wet just thinking about what I was drinking! 

How much pee volume can you hold to work with in a recipe?  Looking for drinks or other foods, such as baked goods?

• 1 month later...

My only suggestion would be making sure that whoever is doing the peeing is very hydrated to start! Wait until it’s 100% clear, and add a splash of pineapple juice to a glass 🙂 there are most likely some foods / things you can consume beforehand that might make it taste better or less strong. I prefer just straight hot pee, but has to be nice and clear. I miss swallowing so much. Want to be degraded and do some degrading of my own again soon 😋 cheers!

• 4 months later...

I think it is important to use "the second pee" 10-15 after the first is much less salty light and trully pleasant...Especially for begginers or seduction... usually it keeps better in cold if you need it for a very important one in a little advance...

IMG_20220817_222004.jpg

• 3 months later...

Most artificial sweeteners (aspartame, sucralose, etc) pass straight through the body into urine! So, for sweet-tasting pee, just consume some of these!

Unfortunately, both aspartame and sucralose give him headaches, and so we avoid them entirely. But luckily, Stevia (natural non-sugar sweetener) works the same way! The right amount, combined with a decent diet, will make one's pee taste downright craveable!

Meats and milk products (milk, cheese, etc) will make the pee more acidic and therefore more bitter and less palatable, IME, and so should be consumed only in moderation. Moderation is the keyword here; you definitely DO NOT need to go full vegan or anything like that; an 8oz fillet dinner, with sides and Stevia-sweetened green tea makes for some wonderful delicious pee; eating nothing but bacon all day does not (speaking from experience).

And yes, LOTS of water. Enough water will dilute pretty much anything, until there's very little flavor at all. Besides, drinking lots of water means lots of pee - and don't you want lots of pee? I know we always do. We never can get enough, really.

But yeah, if you want a quick-fix type of solution, just have your partner consume a reasonable amount of aspartame/sucralose/stevia - this will make their pee taste sweet! I believe 100% of any of those will pass into urine, so there's no need to go over the top! Please don't try (or have your partner try) to consume more than a normal amount of any of these, as it's completely unnecessary and could be dangerous.

Incidentally, if you're in the mood to share, we're curious where you're getting this piss from. Are you drinking your own? Do you have a partner? We'd love to hear it!

Happy drinking! <3

Edited by WillAndSarah
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, WillAndSarah said:

Most artificial sweeteners (aspartame, sucralose, etc) pass straight through the body into urine! So, for sweet-tasting pee, just consume some of these!

Unfortunately, both aspartame and sucralose give him headaches, and so we avoid them entirely. But luckily, Stevia (natural non-sugar sweetener) works the same way! The right amount, combined with a decent diet, will make one's pee taste downright craveable!

Meats and milk products (milk, cheese, etc) will make the pee more acidic and therefore more bitter and less palatable, IME, and so should be consumed only in moderation. Moderation is the keyword here; you definitely DO NOT need to go full vegan or anything like that; an 8oz fillet dinner, with sides and Stevia-sweetened green tea makes for some wonderful delicious pee; eating nothing but bacon all day does not (speaking from experience).

And yes, LOTS of water. Enough water will dilute pretty much anything, until there's very little flavor at all. Besides, drinking lots of water means lots of pee - and don't you want lots of pee? I know we always do.

Batato food makes sweet and pleasant pee taste

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wetling said:

I peed in a salad bowl once, than eat from it, but it never occured to me to make cocktails. 😄 Also can't find anything degrading in it.

I enjoyed it adding to french variant of Rum-baba: honey rum and little mix of your nectar around the spongy bake... Try one day!!!

• Thanks 1

Of course I would love it too share with my partner  clit to mouth...

Those recipies is rather training The only way to find out ways to make yor pee pleasant for a novice without cocktailing...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

If you can provide it in one go, can I get a pint neat?

Secondary pee...well after four pints if drink...

Question of training your body. Primary is 4 times more in volume usually..  :)

• Like 1