A naughty (maybe?) emergency pee

Nice story, desperation sometimes forces one to do things out of the usual order. Or in other words, it creates nice stories to share. And I like that kind of 'unintentional but necessary' naughtiness that seems to be unavoidable when you put your own convenience first in a desperate situation like this.

Thank you for sharing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Malika,
If you don’t mind my asking a few questions?
You wrote “I bent in a middle squat”, could you please define middle squat in words for me since I cannot view pictures or videos? Were your upper legs parallel to the ground with your upper body leaning forward?
How far down did you pull your “trousers and panties,”?
How far apart were your feet?
Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

If I sum it up (tell me if I'm right please), you peed for 2 minutes on some homeless people's matress and blanket to avoid splashing your shoes ? If that's true, that's so naughty, I positively love it ! Did you enjoy doing something naughty like that where you could maybe have avoided the matress if you had been in a low squat next to it, but chose to soak it anyways ?

Was it naughty? Oh yes! 😉

Desperation pee stories are always good to read! So yes... I love the story. 🙂

No idea why you're being interrogated, though. What next, will someone ask what street you were on? The precise coordinate you were in? 😛

You'll be waterboarded next.

Keep up the good work. The story certainly got my "approval", if you know what i mean. 😉

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

After having to step in and close down discussions around the goldfish incident, let's avoid going down the same route here - I don't want to get all heavy again, this community is best at policing itself.

I understand the humour in the 'being interrogated' comment, but as I say, let's avoid overthinking there.

@BlindListener doesn't have the same access to a wealth of imagery as we do, so @Malika has been understanding enough to explain in more detail. No issues.

Other than that, all please note that if this turns into another debate on morality then it will get closed down.   For that matter, remember we have the additional moderation guidance in place about activities which cause damage or distress to others.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the OP - but if people keep pushing that angle (or keep glorifying it too) then it WILL get closed down.

Is that clear?   Just enjoy the parts of the account that you enjoy and step over anything you feel less inclined to enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, BlindListener said:

Hello Malika,
Thank you for sharing your story and taking the time to reply with details of your “middle squat”. I hope my asking questions did not bother or offend you. I am sorry if my asking questions caused you to be interrogated.

@BlindListener - Goose here, and when you hear this I just want to reassure you there was nothing wrong with the questions you asked and I'm sure Malika didn't mind answering in the slightest. The mention of Interrogation was only a figure of speech after a couple of people had commented and it was used in a joke kind of way - so really nothing to worry about.   Please carry on contributing to this wonderful community just as you do.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 4:41 PM, Malika said:

Hello everybody, I want to share one of my unusual pee experiences hoping it could be of some interest.
It was in 2020 in full covid emergency. In my country everything was locked and only the basic services were granted
with restrictions.
A morning I was forced to go to a public office for some important paperwork that I could not postpone. This office
was in one of the squares of the center of my city. The matter was very complicate and long because they only let one person in at a time
and so there was a very long queue outside. When I am forced to stand in line I usually feel the need to go pee, I don't know why, and
anyway I had to wait about one hour and half before my turn to enter, so I was really in a big emergency when my turn came.
Once inside the office I did my paperwork (very long procedure), but no chance to use the toilet, since it was forbidden!
So, I left that office and I was finally outside, free to go. I was in a situation of big emergency since I was really bursting and I was afraid
to wet myself if I could not do my pee withing few minutes at most. I started walking, but my bladder was so full that walking was even a bit
painful, so I understood that I could not move too far from there. Anyway, I was in a main square of a country capital, so there was lot of people
walking around despite the lockdown situation, so no chance to pee between two cars, or better in a flower pot as I usually do. I was feeling
really lost! I started to walk in the street at the side of the block and luckily my gaze moved in a direction where there was a secondary street
with three dumpsters along a wall. There was some space between the dumpsters and the wall, so I said: that is my place! I will pee
behind them! So, with some effort (due to my full bladder) I reached them and I moved on the side that seemed more free behind, because the other
side was full of big boxes and other rubbish. When I was finally behind the dumpsters I saw with my surprise that the place was not really free.
There was a sort of "bed arrangement" on the ground! There was a sort of thin mattress with some tousled blankets on it, a dirty pillow, and near, a pair of
shoes and some bags full of stuff. I didn't expect such situation and for some seconds I was thinking and wondering the meaning of that situation.
I was wondering if it was just more rubbish, or if it was arranged on purpose by somebody, if it was still "inhabitated" or abandoned... anyway, it was
really too late, I was about to wet myself, so I had to pee right in that moment and right there in order to take advantage of the protection of the dumpster
and not to be in view; no other way! So I pulled down my trousers and panties, I bent in a middle squat (since I didn't need a low squat to prevent the splashes
on my shoes as usual, because I was about to pee on a "soft" surface that would not have created splashes) and finally released my urine. At first the stream
was a bit weak then it gained power and became a strong stream that seemed to never end! I think I peed for about two minutes! In the meanwhile I was peeking
from the corner of the dumpster if somebody would have come. Finally my peeing was over. What a holy pee! I must say it is one of
the most relieving pee I had in my life. The place at my feet was soaking wet, totally drenched. I rearranged my clothes and left quickly, hoping that nobody noticed me
coming out from behind the dumpsters. I was feeling very light now and I walked home.

This story is a bit of a thriller;) but thrillers usually end badly, and here is a very good ending. You didn't burst and nobody saw you, although I would love to spy on you. It must have been an amazing sight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, radu said:

This story is a bit of a thriller;) but thrillers usually end badly, and here is a very good ending. You didn't burst and nobody saw you, although I would love to spy on you. It must have been an amazing sight.

I can say I have been lucky...   ;-)

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 10:30 PM, Malika said:

I can say I have been lucky...   😉

I read all your storieș and they were all amazing. Do you remember any more? I will be happy to read it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/18/2022 at 12:20 PM, radu said:

I read all your storieș and they were all amazing. Do you remember any more? I will be happy to read it.

Thank you very much for your appreciation. I have some other experiences that could be of some interest maybe. I will post them when possible. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Malika said:

Thank you very much for your appreciation. I have some other experiences that could be of some interest maybe. I will post them when possible. Thank you.

It's amazing that you reacted to my post right when I'm on the forum.

Edited by radu
  • Agree 1